Lauren Goodger #10 Big Loz has got her fairy tail ending.Can Backgrid keep misrepresenting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you actually for real?!?! An inspiration 😡😡😡 sorry didn’t realise jiggling your bottom around, stuffing your face with sweetcorn or being an expert on Facetune or knowing how to have a million different faces as well as posing in a car park daily was inspiring to people. I may have missed something?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I get laughed at for my taste in men, I want to be tag-teamed with Stone Cold, Dwayne Johnson, Randy Orton & Dave Bautista. If they're pumped up & look like their faces have had an argument with a shovel or two, I'm gone............

Sorry, I'll get my coat! 🤣
Now we’re talking! I’m right there with you in fact I might stampede over you on the way. Great taste except Batista. I’d swap him for big Vince himself. Mmmmmmm....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Isn't it dreadful!!!!? Your earlier back tonight!
Yep, it's bloody awful, it's the kind of crap americans do!!

I was home at 6PM tonight, control set me up with enough work so I could finish early, all part of the plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Are you actually for real?!?! An inspiration 😡😡😡 sorry didn’t realise jiggling your bottom around, stuffing your face with sweetcorn or being an expert on Facetune or knowing how to have a million different faces as well as posing in a car park daily was inspiring to people. I may have missed something?
She inspires me. She inspires me not to have babies with men I've just met. She inspires me to stay off Instagram. She inspires me to proofread. She inspires me to be honest because its easier than lying. She inspires me to not edit my pictures cos I'll look like a knobhead when people see what I really look like… she's very inspirational!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yep, it's bloody awful, it's the kind of crap americans do!!

I was home at 6PM tonight, control set me up with enough work so I could finish early, all part of the plan.
Aw that's good and you deserve a rest especially as you have all this madness to catch up on 😘

She inspires me. She inspires me not to have babies with men I've just met. She inspires me to stay off Instagram. She inspires me to proofread. She inspires me to be honest because its easier than lying. She inspires me to not edit my pictures cos I'll look like a knobhead when people see what I really look like… she's very inspirational!
*Actual tears*😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Inspires me to find a boyfriend who is gay and have a kid with him and think I’m in love

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now we’re talking! I’m right there with you in fact I might stampede over you on the way. Great taste except Batista. I’d swap him for big Vince himself. Mmmmmmm....
It's ok, I'll share ❤ ok, we swap out Bautista for Vince & Randy Couture, deal. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Or even, my parents had 'sex'.
This is so true! Did we actually dissect the "sex" thing! Why would she say it like that?

1. She was already preggers from some random, so it didn't come from their "sex"

2. He likes cock & balls so their "sex" involves something less "traditional" & she caught his DNA quickly in a cup and did it that way

3. They had "sex" for their OF content and it accidently happened...

Any more suggestions??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry I don’t want to derail the thread but I just want to say to the ladies who are trying and hurting please don’t ever give up, it took me 14 years to have my son, he was a complete miracle but it happened and I firmly believe if it can happen to me it can happen to anyone.
Don’t feel bad about having resentful feelings either, you are only human and Lauren is very over the top with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This is so true! Did we actually dissect the "sex" thing! Why would she say it like that?

1. She was already preggers from some random, so it didn't come from their "sex"

2. He likes cock & balls so their "sex" involves something less "traditional" & she caught his DNA quickly in a cup and did it that way

3. They had "sex" for their OF content and it accidently happened...

Any more suggestions??
She washed her flaps in his used sink water 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I still haven't caught up with this and the previous thread, all I know is she's in the club and everyone is so happy about it, apart from a number of people here.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have the strangest taste in men, I'm watching Rocky Horror Picture Show with the man and I love Tim Curry, I've always fancied him. I don't care who judges me 😂😂😂. I d ride that into battle. Sorry 😂😂
I used to fancy Richard O'Brien in the 1990s and everyone thought I was weird. He's still adorable, though I'm not sure I'm his type!

A friend of a friend online knew him through Rocky Horror Fan Club days and conventions and said he was a delight in real life too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell this thread has gone into hyper drive! Glad we got ‘fairy tail’ into the title, that was truly speshul 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.