Lauren Goodger #10 Big Loz has got her fairy tail ending.Can Backgrid keep misrepresenting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could've taken her own emoiji hint and gone for a nice salad, jazzed it up with some protein or whatever but no, she's a literal beggar!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeez, she’s so thick, she’s probably thinking “damn, I should of done this yonks ago! Everyone loves me now I’ve got a corn in the oven”

Yep, that’ll be me! As if she’s actually defending the size of her hands and feet! The girl is an absolute head the ball 🤣
Did you notice she said they had "sex"? Why did she put it in quotes? Although she possibly doesn't know what they mean

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“I couldn’t stand the smell of tuna”

“I thought I smelt of tuna”

What a melt ... a tuna melt
Tuna melt - there you go Big Loz, good idea for a quick tea. Mix with peppers, onion n tomatoes, whack on a ciabatta with moz on top n grill. Bit salad on the side. Except she needs it FREE. Must actually be skint. Saw somewhere else that she has about 50-60 OF subs who, with 50% off and fees, will only bring a couple 100 a month. She's the melt.

Reactions: 6
Mick Norcross?? I always liked him he had a kind face. Remember Gemma crushing on him and bringing him an apple pie? 🤣
He was only 57 - poor bugger

Although suggestions lead to suicide and Mario has already alluded to this within mins of the news breaking - quite cuntish

• Sad
Reactions: 15
“I couldn’t stand the smell of tuna”
“I thought I smelt of tuna”
What a melt ... a tuna melt
The one who smelt it, dealt it :whistle:
Her insta rips ma knitting sometimes, bumping her gums about not talking to the press like she's some international superstar, calm yersel Arianna Grande 🙈🙈🙈. Makes it worse when all them folk are commenting telling her she is beautiful, she ll be an amazing corn parent, ffs why do folk lie just so a sleb might reply to them 🙈🙈
Haha, I love "rips ma knitting", I don't use it often enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He was only 57 - poor bugger

Although suggestions lead to suicide and Mario has already alluded to this within mins of the news breaking - quite cuntish
Mario is a knob, nothing is sacred nowadays. He could have at least allowed Kirk or some other family member publically confirm it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Bless you ❤ just to say, we have an animal bereavement thread over in off topic if you wanted any support x
I lost my Dad yesterday, n due to covid cant be with my family, or my mum, as they live on the isle of man. Is there a bereavement thread? He wasnt a cat! A big bear of a man. Anyhow.. any thread suggestions that may offer support/distraction.. most welcomed. Big loz boils my piss... shes a drain on society. I have nil sympathy for folk who wallow manipulate and then cry troll.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I lost my Dad yesterday, n due to covid cant be with my family, or my mum, as they live on the isle of man. Is there a bereavement thread? He wasnt a cat! A big bear of a man. Anyhow.. any thread suggestions that may offer support/distraction.. most welcomed. Big loz boils my piss... shes a drain on society. I have nil sympathy for folk who wallow manipulate and then cry troll.
Sorry to hear that ☹Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Mario is a knob, nothing is sacred nowadays. He could have at least allowed Kirk or some other family member publically confirm it.

Exactly - nothing has been confirmed as to the cause of death and he’s making those statements

Whilst it seems that way - it’s so not his place to make those assumptions

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.