Lauren Goodger #10 Big Loz has got her fairy tail ending.Can Backgrid keep misrepresenting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing with early scans is that its very easy to identify an early one, if she is earlier than she is saying (which i think is likely as why would she waste weeks of ££££) then you can tell easily as those early ones are like fetal pole, gestational sac, embryo measured from head to end of the tail bit. It doesn't look like a baby,maybe a gummy bear. You can get the almost baby look from about 9 or 10 weeks though so is she earlier than that? A dangerous game in early pregnancy but then ££££££. That's what it is all about.

Reactions: 11
As you know, my dad passed on Wednesday all the more difficult because of lockdown and iom borders closed. He got a diagnosis last fri passed Wednesday. It's so quick. I agree with every word you have so eloquently written. Why people cant show a little thought for each other instead of bein consumed with vanity and money. Lifes to short to be an obese corn loving liar!

I am so sorry to hear that, bloody hell that is quick. Nothing I can say other than hugs xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
That’s a horrendous thing to say, I do hope you bopped them on the nose. As if that would bring any bleeping comfort!
I have a disabled child and he’s probably the least bother! I love and despise them all in equal measure.

I find it so sad about mick- but you know what absolutely boils my piss- when something as tragic as this happens these narcs feel the need to publicly post photos of THEMSELVES with the departed. Like, why? Making it about them again, and it invariably has! Exclamation! Mark’s! At! The! End! Of! Each! Sentence! Even! Though! It! Should! Be! Somber!
OMG yes to exclamation marks on somber posts.... I actually get the rage when I see RIP!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree , it's taking a tragedy and using it for basically self promotion and engagement. It was the same when Caroline Flack died every body and their dog who had even shared a train with the woman was "heartbroken" with all the photos and hashtags for engagement. I didn't care for the woman if I am honest and I'm not suddenly going to pretend I did because she died but people milked that for everything they could get.
Totally agree, and it’s refreshing to hear someone else who wasn’t a CF fan.

Sending love to the other TTC’ers - it’s horrible when you start feeling jealous and resentful towards others. I find reading the dedicated thread on here is a trigger for me partly because of people complaining they’re struggling to conceive baby no. 2 or 3 or 4 which I should feel sympathy for but actually makes me jealous they have one in the first place. And people who are in their twenties complaining when they have much more time to try than I do, also people saying “I don’t want to be an old mum” etc. Finally people who say “it’ll happen for you, I promise!” You can’t make that promise so it’s empty and it makes me want to punch you in the face.

Apologies for the rant - as I said, trigger subject.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The GC has put up a story and a grid post about Mick Norcross and noticed sweetcorn loving Lauren has posted. Went to check her profile and there isn’t any acknowledgement at all.
Slightly off topic but I though Gemma looked really pretty in that photo. It's a shame he wasn't interested because they would have made a good couple I think. I don't want to speculate but whenever I hear of a suicide my blood runs cold - I've actually felt quite down all day thinking about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Totally agree, and it’s refreshing to hear someone else who wasn’t a CF fan.

Sending love to the other TTC’ers - it’s horrible when you start feeling jealous and resentful towards others. I find reading the dedicated thread on here is a trigger for me partly because of people complaining they’re struggling to conceive baby no. 2 or 3 or 4 which I should feel sympathy for but actually makes me jealous they have one in the first place. And people who are in their twenties complaining when they have much more time to try than I do, also people saying “I don’t want to be an old mum” etc. Finally people who say “it’ll happen for you, I promise!” You can’t make that promise so it’s empty and it makes me want to punch you in the face.

Apologies for the rant - as I said, trigger subject.
I hear you. There’s a YouTuber who has a thread on here and constantly discusses her next baby. She’s not pregnant. Does my absolute tits in!! I just want one! Sending hugs! Now... back to Lauren and her baby corn.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Its been a big week with the pregnancy announcement and the thread has been rattling along at a rate of knots which is wonderful .

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone here who has helped create this little corner of the internet where people who don't know each other,from all over the place feel safe to share anything knowing they will get support and not be ignored or judged.

It's a good thing we are doing here chaps! So everyone who has shared or even got comfort from any of it know that I hear you,I see you and you never have to feel that you are alone. That counts if you are in a family of ten or by your lonesome, sometimes the most lonely place can be with other people.

Round of applause lads! Now on with the show ❤❤❤👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I agree , it's taking a tragedy and using it for basically self promotion and engagement. It was the same when Caroline Flack died every body and their dog who had even shared a train with the woman was "heartbroken" with all the photos and hashtags for engagement. I didn't care for the woman if I am honest and I'm not suddenly going to pretend I did because she died but people milked that for everything they could get.
So glad I’m not the only one who felt that way about CF! I thought she was useless and actively avoided anything she was associated with- wouldn’t wish her ill but all the fawning was just so fake.

Reactions: 17
Why didn’t she even proof read what she wrote for Mick. Doesn’t even make sense with missing words and bad grammar.
I am bloody cringing. It's hard to accept it's heart felt when it was written by an illiterate who couldn't even bother to spell check.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So glad I’m not the only one who felt that way about CF! I thought she was useless and actively avoided anything she was associated with- wouldn’t wish her ill but all the fawning was just so fake.
Absolute same and not to go into it because people get passionate about it but I found the whole situation dreadful. If she had been a man with those charges and situation hanging over her the public would not have rallied .

It's a shame because she had a lot of demons and as with anyone in that situation I just wish she had got the help she needed.

Plus Laura Whitmore was shite on Love Island 😂

Reactions: 6
I couldn't get behind the whole #bekind thing. And they way people went after the police and CPS for bringing charges like it was their fault she assaulted someone! I know the guy she assaulted didn't want to press charges but these days it does not matter - in the past it was too easy for victims of DV to drop charges or not make an official complaint and more often than not they would end up dead! She knew she was going to be convicted and it was more than likely that her lifestyle was going to be exposed and I think she was probably terrified of that happening. It is very sad when someone takes their own life but at the end of the day it was no one's fault but her own. Sorry for diversion and rant over!

Reactions: 12
Any news yet ? Has she had it ?
Please do it every day until July/May/September because every time I read this I out loud laugh 😂😂

I couldn't get behind the whole #bekind thing. And they way people went after the police and CPS for bringing charges like it was their fault she assaulted someone! I know the guy she assaulted didn't want to press charges but these days it does not matter - in the past it was too easy for victims of DV to drop charges or not make an official complaint and more often than not they would end up dead! She knew she was going to be convicted and it was more than likely that her lifestyle was going to be exposed and I think she was probably terrified of that happening. It is very sad when someone takes their own life but at the end of the day it was no one's fault but her own. Sorry for diversion and rant over!
You basically just said what I didn't want to for fear of any hidden pitchforks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.