Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jeepers

She went to a new coffee place and felt the need to tag them for putting a plastic lid on her coffee..why not just tell them you don’t want a lid instead of being an enormous bitch?!! Passive aggressive much??
Or even, and I know this could be considered radical, make a coffee at home if you’re so concerned about the environment 🤯😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Did you all know Laura sleeps NUDE? Just an FYI cos I don't think she has mentioned it before..... 🙄 cos you know she is not like other girls who sleep in fleecy Disney pyjamas at the age of 34 (or is that just me 🤣) Laura is a sexy girl who sleeps nude. Just so ye know

Nearly time for a new thread... Laura's views, not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

• Haha
Reactions: 37

TreesOfGreen

Laura would tear up the floor boards for pipe at this stage. So damn thirsty and of course is 'not like other girls' :eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Loubelser

She went to a new coffee place and felt the need to tag them for putting a plastic lid on her coffee..why not just tell them you don’t want a lid instead of being an enormous bitch?!! Passive aggressive much??

Reactions: 30

Gina32

What are the mouth actions Hilary is pulling in her stories? She is nearly getting as bad as Laura
The pouting actually kills me. It’s soOoOoO criiinnnnnnnnggggeee

Laura we get it. You think your sister is a babe. Ok cool. Do you need to ask us multiple times a year if we can believe you both emerged from the same womb/gene pool etc etc etc. Just to answer the question yes I fully believe that you share the same DNA and are biologically full siblings. I have a sister who looks nothing like me. We share the same parents. No biggie. She is very attractive, I don’t ever ask strangers if they agree/fancy my sister/believe we are related. You both look kind of alike so it’s not actually a big deal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Vivian124

VIP Member
"Something came up" that old chestnut 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Puts phone on rock. Presses record. Climbs gate cos she is a right mad yoke. Walks away. Turns back. Climbs gate. Picks up phone. Presses stop.

I ask you!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Livinglucious

Had to unfollow her today...someone asked for the name of the place she's doing the yoga course at. Laura couldn't miss an opportunity to show herself on all fours. The desperation!!! How are management in Garda HQ not taking her on??
Word on the street is that she wanted to be included in the Garda's 'JerusalemaChallenge' against the Swiss Police .. but the clip of her not following the steps and dropping to all fours in a yoga pose didn't make the final edit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine being a growing adult and seen a name of a horse and twisting it into a sexual reference and then posting about it on social media?! Cringe! And her BFF Baz posted about it/ she must be over her strop with him and Hillary for stealing her spotlight. . Her posts since Tuesday have all referenced sex;
Frogs riding, look how long my tongue is, and name of horse I’d getaround. If a male influencer did similar posts he would be called out for it. I don’t find her posts empowering women. I think it’s desperate and sad that the only content she can create nowadays is sexual Reference. she needs to grow up. Rachel Blackmore has created history in Cheltenham this week - meanwhile lauras posts are about how long her tongue is. . Wow.

and her posts now about the life coach -pot calling kettle black there Laura!!

I see this thread is running out! Don’t think she deserves a new thread because All she’ll be posting about is measuring her tongue or some other body part now that that craze has started with her, reading cereal boxes, recording herself running, posts of discarded condoms, pages of books she’s allegedly reading, screenshots of messages she sends to her mum and a boy, buying the same coffee, hiking up the hill with her backpack and posts about animals riding. . Did i miss anything??!
spare us. 🙏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Squeezyscoob

Just a thought...

I can’t help but feel Laura is dishonest to suit her own narrative and give the illusion she’s SO CONTENT (as per bath video even though in the last two weeks she documented being both very angry and very stressed).
1. Gets deal with mortgage company while in relationship.Relationship breaks down, she continues looking at houses. Prob can’t afford one alone at the time so goes on (and on and on) about how she will never buy and doesn’t need her own home to feel complete. Savesup enoughof a deposit, BOOM BROADCASTS MORTGAGE CHAT.
2. absolutely delighted with life inher relationship with “dean.” Glowing and electricity behind the eyes. Fawning over him, gushing when she looked at him. OG Snapchat followers will remember the smiles and happiness. Relationship ends andall of a sudden she doesn’t want a relationship, he wasn’t her person, she’s never been in love, she’s SO CONTENT being single, yada, fucking, yada.
3. had previously discussed kids and becoming a mother. Now not in relationship and staunchly does not want children. I don’t know myself if I want them, notwanting kids is grand. Just feel like she’s only saying it now because no matter how NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS she is, she’s actually a very traditional lost soul who wouldn’t embark on a motherhood journey alone, knows she won’t have a relationship and It’s easier to just pretend she doesn’t want what she can’t have.

she really is so lost. Feels like she’s spiralling. I don’t think she’s fully hinged at all. And as a complete side note. Think she’s a real cock Tease to Baz.

Reactions: 23

Addd

VIP Member
Louise Cooney has a Easons discount code for her book club 😂 wait for Laura to boycott Easons now that they are working with someone who isn’t her 😂😂

• Haha
I was just thinking - I’ve gone on my own little journey of self-love and giving myself a break from men (to learn to validate myself instead of relying on others), and from my personal experience; I’ve absolutely gained more confidence, but it’s made me increasingly modest and quieter on social media because I don’t need the attention from other people that I used to crave anymore. I’m not waiting for THAT ‘boy’ to see my story or like my post. And trust me, I’m notoriously loud and don’t give a shite what people think and I love pushing boundaries with periods and sex talk (just because I don’t think they’re anything to be ashamed of)

Based on my own experience, I don’t believe for a second that she’s okay with being on her own, and she needs a lot of validation and attention!

• Heart

Base2019

VIP Member
She comes across as a major dose with posts like that. Laurs they are trying their best in the middle of a pandemic hun, I don’t think they need you posting things like that online 🙈 hate this whole “I’m so honest” crap she spouts. Don’t see her complaining about the plastic packaging them vegan bean rice things come in do we??? Such a hypocrite

Reactions: 22
I found Laura's vlogs a view years ago when I was struggling financally and was hoping to find videos that could help me learn how to budget etc (it sounds silly now but at the time I was really struggling to take control of my wages) Her budget and finance blog popped up and I thought Ah she's Irish I'll give her a nose.

To this day I actually don't know what to make of her. Her video was of absolutely no use anyways but having a further nose and couple of years later, she seemed to have tried to take a grip of the influencer buisness by trying to be the one and only to do things. Being outspoken and being a cnut are two different things altogether. Even the the way she speaks gives off the vibe that she physically and mentally thinks she's bigger and better and is truly the one and only person out there with an amazing YouTube channel that has yet to be found.

A few weeks ago (or months ago?) she had an online chat with a mortage advisor and I couldn't help but cringe knowning this. I didn't see the video or live but just knowing she was sitting there wetting herself at the prospect of knowing a MALE was speaking to her and her only was shown through her face. The head tilting and the nodding as if she had a breeze. The girl hasn't a clue.

I had a nosey at her Instagram page not too long ago and I think she's desperately looking for someone to give her the opportunity to model as a Playboy bunny with the poses she is trying to break her back for. She wants to give off the vibe that her self love is the only love she needs but what I'm gathering is, she wants attention and will fish for it anywhere, subtly or course. I don't know. The girl just screams that she doesn't know what it is she wants. Her video contents are all mix match. She's hard to follow. Her Instagram is a complete indication that she has split personality from her YouTube. How people find her interesting, I've honestly no idea. Yes she's Irish and that might come in her favour because there's not much Irish bloggers (or interesting ones at that) out there but other than that, I've no idea what she has to offer in terms of giving viewers something decent to watch

If she was funny or charismatic and done interesting things to show her personality then fine but the girl is one vibrator video away from setting up an Only Fans account and I won't be shocked if she secretly has one. Wait until she's in her 40s and she realises that the attention she's desperately looking for now, comes back to bite her on the arse and realizes that her attitude has her in a position that she isn't going to be so thankful and honest for

• Heart
Reactions: 22