Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's lost the plot - trying to sell a bargain basement workout DVD for a fiver? Wait til the charity shops are open again and drop it in?

The message to her mother about dying is ridiculous. Isn't her mother a nurse? Imagine getting texts like that. Something has gone seriously haywire with her over the last year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah the workout dvd for a fiver is desperate. I think she deleted that though. Anything for a few lids 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t with her latest Q&A
Ha! Snap. Thiiiiirrrsssstttty.

You’d swear she was doing a PhD with the words she’s using, ‘delving’ and ‘psyche’ 🤣 Get up the garden Laura, it’s Instagram and you’re fishing for a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trying to mould herself into the ideals of all the lads that follow her. Did you know that she has loads of male followers?

Dying of second hand embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You guys are forgetting though - Laura doesn’t need a man and she’s single by choice 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Laura would tear up the floor boards for pipe at this stage. So damn thirsty and of course is 'not like other girls' :eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Galz - we're all going to benefit from her question boxes!!! Thank the insta gods for the inspirer that is Laura Young 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And she’s excluding gay girls from the conversation... like why is what gay girls find unattractive about girls any less valid?

Reactions: 9
Because Laurad looking for 'hetero males'

I assume shes looking for one guy in particular to answer and if she opened it up to women i guess she thinks she'd get too many responses to trawl through to makes sure she didnt miss the one person this is aimed at! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is such a witch. Who is she to tell anyone to pipe down? How dare she. She is doing this creepy question box to grab the attention of some man by proudly exclaiming none of these turn offs apply to her. Sad cow

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think that person she told pipe down was a female, she won’t bark like that to a male follower because They all love her remember??! I doubt any fella actually replied to her; she probably wrote the replies and sent them to herself. . Ain’t no heterosexual male is going to send an influencer like her what they consider turn on and turns off. . That’s boys talk, not an istragram q&a!!! Pure Notions about herself she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her friend creepy Baz is probably creeping her question box full

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When is she ever going to grow up? It's incredibly pathetic and so so needy. I can't comprehend how she goes into work and expects to be taken seriously after the nonsense she posts, recording herself doing really mundane stuff, I still die when I think of the day she recorded herself reversing out of a hotel carpark and the whole effort of it, recording herself turning off the bedside lamp and getting under the covers... But wait Laura, you need to turn the lamp back on, get out of bed, stop recording, edit it and post it to Instagram. It would actually be hilarious if it weren't for the fact she's a 30something year old guard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
When is she ever going to grow up? It's incredibly pathetic and so so needy. I can't comprehend how she goes into work and expects to be taken seriously after the nonsense she posts, recording herself doing really mundane stuff, I still die when I think of the day she recorded herself reversing out of a hotel carpark and the whole effort of it, recording herself turning off the bedside lamp and getting under the covers... But wait Laura, you need to turn the lamp back on, get out of bed, stop recording, edit it and post it to Instagram. It would actually be hilarious if it weren't for the fact she's a 30something year old guard.
I’m sorry is she actually a guard? I would bleeping piss myself laughing if she stopped ya after all the tit she shares 🤣🤣🤣like how could you take her seriously?

Reactions: 7
For a girl that doesn’t care about being single/is so independent/don’t need no man she really does care about what men think..... weird

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.