Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She showed a photo of her eyelashes but said when it comes to IGlow you just can’t tell the difference when the lashes are naked?? How does that make sense? So it’s the mascara making her eyelashes longer clearly then??

Reactions: 12
She showed a photo of her eyelashes but said when it comes to IGlow you just can’t tell the difference when the lashes are naked?? How does that make sense? So it’s the mascara making her eyelashes longer clearly then??
Thought same it makes no sense🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
So she just said unless you wear mascara you won't see any difference🤔 she forgot to add that you also must curl your lashes up to the sky at 90 degrees and be willing to look like a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I did use iglow about 3 years ago and it really did make my lashes grow it also made them dark brown (I dunno how it does say it can colour them) and I had very fair lashes naturally. I used 2 bottles loved it told all my friends and anyone who wud listen and then they changed the formula and it just did nothing for me. But when it did work I never used mascara unless I was going out and even then clear mascara to just lift them a little was all i needed so I find it bizarre she has to wear mascara if it's working for her. Now I havent bothered buying recently since they changed the formula again but if I do I'd be very disappointed if I had to curl, mascara and curl again... sure that just defeats the whole point of getting long dark lashes

Reactions: 4
In my experience iglow is very good. I noticed a massive difference in the length and volume of my lashes with and without mascara in around 8 weeks. There is absolutely NO need to go near them with a curler. I'd go so far as to say avoid it... unless you're into the spiders legs look that this dose for some unknown reason thinks looks makes her look 🔥... 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What faces is Hilary pulling! She’s getting as bad as Laura
She is absolutely painful to watch. I used to enjoy her content but the joker pose is just too much. We get it Hilary , you're gorgeous and you know it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She went to a new coffee place and felt the need to tag them for putting a plastic lid on her coffee..why not just tell them you don’t want a lid instead of being an enormous witch?!! Passive aggressive much??

Reactions: 30
Can someone explain to me how someone who is so ‘environmentally conscious’ (yapping about the coffee cups) can happily drive around in a diesel car? Why hasn’t she made the switch to electric or tackled a car company for a freebie collab. It makes you wonder how much she really gives a shite because clearly (and I drive a diesel myself) a pollution causing car should be the first to go if you cared so much about the environment. Also there are incentives to switch & they are cheaper to run all round.

Reactions: 17
She went to a new coffee place and felt the need to tag them for putting a plastic lid on her coffee..why not just tell them you don’t want a lid instead of being an enormous witch?!! Passive aggressive much??
Or even, and I know this could be considered radical, make a coffee at home if you’re so concerned about the environment 🤯😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She comes across as a major dose with posts like that. Laurs they are trying their best in the middle of a pandemic hun, I don’t think they need you posting things like that online 🙈 hate this whole “I’m so honest” crap she spouts. Don’t see her complaining about the plastic packaging them vegan bean rice things come in do we??? Such a hypocrite

Reactions: 22
Or even, and I know this could be considered radical, make a coffee at home if you’re so concerned about the environment 🤯😂
YES THIS !! Maybe it’s bcoz I live in the sticks but duck I don’t get the obsession with the insta huns having to dress up and leave the house to get a pointless cup of coffee 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ugh. Just ask them yourself you sap Laura. I mean, you were physically on the premises! I suppose then how would anyone see what an earth warrior she is? 🙄 I remember she criticised that Token place in town when she went there to eat previously for providing plastic cutlery... only to be swiftly informed by either a follower or the place themselves that their utensils are all actually compostable. Put her back in her box fairly quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Had to unfollow her today...someone asked for the name of the place she's doing the yoga course at. Laura couldn't miss an opportunity to show herself on all fours. The desperation!!! How are management in Garda HQ not taking her on??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Had to unfollow her today...someone asked for the name of the place she's doing the yoga course at. Laura couldn't miss an opportunity to show herself on all fours. The desperation!!! How are management in Garda HQ not taking her on??
Just seen that & im mortified for her !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Noticed also the apologetic tone of the message to her. Cos she is often ignorant giving out about the messages she gets

Reactions: 5
Just seen that & im mortified for her !!!
The desperation is real. She's still recording herself doing things to watch back, edit and admire herself. So weird. Last week she was recording herself reading or something, the worst part was she was behaving as if she was oblivious to the fact it was recording. imagine doing that and expecting people to take you seriously. It's messed up behaviour, it's not unique, authentic or real content as she tries to make us think. She's so self absorbed and vain there would be no space for a relationship in her world.

Reactions: 15
Shes so fake and self absorbed it's actually off putting. The plant lover thing is like her unique selling point that she tries to shove down our throats. If she was really serious about it she certainly wouldn't have a diesel car, she'd encourage the use of the good aul library for books and thirdly she would have much less takeaway coffee. I won't judge for not using a reusable coffee cup atm and giving it to the store to fill because that's not hygienic at the moment.

She's lost her spark and definitely not making much cash from the online presence if she's trying to make book af a thing. 😒

Reactions: 9
Is she literally going around to every business and suggesting a collaboration with them, now it’s Her insurance company?! Desperado! And how many coffee shops are within her 5km? Imagine that being the highlight of ur day, going for a coffee and posting about it on social media. . Wow. Riveting stuff. 🥱

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.