Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so thirsty! Tagging the massage chap yesterday and the mortgage chap today. Like is it really necessary? Also, can’t help but feel all the “lols” and air pistols today with the mortgage chap were just because the camera was on. Ugh Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn't she literally bang about how she thinks we "as a society" need to move past the idea of having to own property like a week ago? Hypocrite. Like why spout that stuff if you don't really believe it. Some of these instagrammers need to realise they don't have to share every little thought that comes into their heads.
No doubt that "ethos" was inspired by her fwend Siobhan...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She actually said before she would rent for the rest of her life. The poor mortgage guy, the poor physical therapist. Like she's in a job where cameras are shoved in her face everyday. Your not cool Laura. Not one bit. Can't help but wonder is sissy pants looking for a house in the background too and she's here trying to stay relevant

Reactions: 7
Even behind a mask you can see that the mortgage advisor is cringing with the way she is carrying on. She's so embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 9
She said on her YouTube ‘tub talks’ that she is still working full time. She also said she has no interest in buying a house. Wonder what changed her mind..

Go to see a mortgage consultant and then put an instagram post up looking for mortgage advice 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was viewing property to buy ages ago - surely she would have already had all she needed to know about mortgages and finance before this..

Don't envy her trying to get a mortgage while single, it's nigh on impossible with the banks.

She was viewing property to buy ages ago - surely she would have already had all she needed to know about mortgages and finance before this..

Don't envy her trying to get a mortgage while single, it's nigh on impossible with the banks.
Didn't she do a collab with a company at some stage about buying a house? They had some sort of feature where it had the original picture of the room and you could pull it over and see what the room could potentially look like!

• Heart
I had to look at her stories out of being nosey, Jesus wept she’s an utter mortifying dose I’ve second hand embarrassment for her. Her eyelashes look utterly ridiculous she must spend the day twerking and tweaking the bloody yokes 🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷

Was wondering if she’s doing a collab with the finance company. Jesus Christ who carries on like that when you are in a meeting. Even more cringe discussing her hair with him

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thay finance place has lost all credibility with me anyway, allowing that clown in and recording it.

Reactions: 13
Was wondering if she’s doing a collab with the finance company. Jesus Christ who carries on like that when you are in a meeting. Even more cringe discussing her hair with him
That was so bizarre about her hair, what fella would give a tit about that and not like he was her friend. I honestly think she thinks every man she meets fancies her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She 100% thinks every man will be mad to ride her if she deigns to allow them interact with her. Absolute narcissist

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
We all have a cupla bleeping focal but we don't need to go round wearing fruit of the loom geansais now do we?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can tell it’s not a proper physiotherapist she went to because you would not get undressed like that! Jesus she’s an embarrassment

I stopped following Laura ages ago right after she broke up with ian / Dean but seeing her both on Instagram and Facebook on sponsored posts for iglow the comments are very good about it but it just looks to me like she's wearing false lashes

Reactions: 3
Just a thought...

I can’t help but feel Laura is dishonest to suit her own narrative and give the illusion she’s SO CONTENT (as per bath video even though in the last two weeks she documented being both very angry and very stressed).
1. Gets deal with mortgage company while in relationship.Relationship breaks down, she continues looking at houses. Prob can’t afford one alone at the time so goes on (and on and on) about how she will never buy and doesn’t need her own home to feel complete. Savesup enoughof a deposit, BOOM BROADCASTS MORTGAGE CHAT.
2. absolutely delighted with life inher relationship with “dean.” Glowing and electricity behind the eyes. Fawning over him, gushing when she looked at him. OG Snapchat followers will remember the smiles and happiness. Relationship ends andall of a sudden she doesn’t want a relationship, he wasn’t her person, she’s never been in love, she’s SO CONTENT being single, yada, bleeping, yada.
3. had previously discussed kids and becoming a mother. Now not in relationship and staunchly does not want children. I don’t know myself if I want them, notwanting kids is grand. Just feel like she’s only saying it now because no matter how NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS she is, she’s actually a very traditional lost soul who wouldn’t embark on a motherhood journey alone, knows she won’t have a relationship and It’s easier to just pretend she doesn’t want what she can’t have.

she really is so lost. Feels like she’s spiralling. I don’t think she’s fully hinged at all. And as a complete side note. Think she’s a real cock Tease to Baz.

Reactions: 23
She should keep her trap shut if she's not sure instead of convincing herself by publicly shaming the idea of doing things the traditional way. I don't want kids for many reasons (but I love kids, think they're gas and full of wonder, just don't want to raise them myself), I think big weddings are a stupid waste of money, but I don't go around rolling my eyes at the idea that anyone genuinely wants those things. I suppose that's because I'm secure in my decisions and I'm not just doing it for the image "not like other girls" bull.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She should keep her trap shut if she's not sure instead of convincing herself by publicly shaming the idea of doing things the traditional way. I don't want kids for many reasons (but I love kids, think they're gas and full of wonder, just don't want to raise them myself), I think big weddings are a stupid waste of money, but I don't go around rolling my eyes at the idea that anyone genuinely wants those things. I suppose that's because I'm secure in my decisions and I'm not just doing it for the image "not like other girls" bull.
yaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!!!! Look, I’m with ya, kids are great! But I’d rather regret not having them than regret having them 😂😂 it’s her public shaming, like you said,of people who want those things. It’s ok to want them. It’s ok to not want them. It’s not ok to be a dickwad to other people because they want different to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I stopped following Laura ages ago right after she broke up with ian / Dean but seeing her both on Instagram and Facebook on sponsored posts for iglow the comments are very good about it but it just looks to me like she's wearing false lashes
I've been using iGlow for 2 months now and can confirm that it 100% works! Very surprised and delighted!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.