Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent title 🤣🤣👏🏽🙌🏽 Haven’t been keeping up to date with this desperado of late. I presume she’s still as painful as ever? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone notice her twitter? Its desperate. Every so often she pists the same problem re some fella. 'Do i go with my head or my gut?' Feck off and get a grip

Reactions: 9
E14CAA8A-895C-41B5-BAC0-B4649E305CD4.png

I never really use Twitter but I had to go and have a nosy at hers.... duck me, the tit she is tweeting is embarrassing and ridiculous for a woman of her age. How about she keeps those thoughts to herself. IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU COOL LAURA, OK?!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s a feckin rockets 🙈 how in the name
Of god is she a gard. Really must let anyone have the job 😂

Reactions: 5
What was the title? It seems to be changed now.

Did anyone see the other day when she put up a picture of her dinner and she had Sweetcorn with it and what she said about the Sweetcorn? She's just a rotbag

Reactions: 4
I noticed that before with her eyelashes. Wonder is it the mascara that makes them look longer than they are

Reactions: 3
I noticed that before with her eyelashes. Wonder is it the mascara that makes them look longer than they are
Ive used revitalash and had hreat results. Its definitely more noticable when i've mascara on though

Reactions: 2
It's coz she didn't curl them up vertically, which tells me she hasn't a clue how to use a lash curler either.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.