Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could have sworn she had a post up not too long ago about knowing a tan didn’t smudge when having sex or something along those lines. More lies. I hate that I even know this creepy shite 😂
She did I think, it was for BTan i think 😅😅 how do I remember this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see we are off an another adventure today :cautious: She's some woman for coming up with adventure ideas within 5km of her home.... so #blessed to live at the foot of a mountain to hike. FFS

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I actually noticed it this morning and didn’t post it here cause I knew she’d use it as content

Reactions: 2
Imagine if every time she gave brands her honest criticism they replied and said that that’s how she’s feeling on the inside and projecting it onto their brand 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine being a growing adult and seen a name of a horse and twisting it into a sexual reference and then posting about it on social media?! Cringe! And her BFF Baz posted about it/ she must be over her strop with him and Hillary for stealing her spotlight. . Her posts since Tuesday have all referenced sex;
Frogs riding, look how long my tongue is, and name of horse I’d getaround. If a male influencer did similar posts he would be called out for it. I don’t find her posts empowering women. I think it’s desperate and sad that the only content she can create nowadays is sexual Reference. she needs to grow up. Rachel Blackmore has created history in Cheltenham this week - meanwhile lauras posts are about how long her tongue is. . Wow.

and her posts now about the life coach -pot calling kettle black there Laura!!

I see this thread is running out! Don’t think she deserves a new thread because All she’ll be posting about is measuring her tongue or some other body part now that that craze has started with her, reading cereal boxes, recording herself running, posts of discarded condoms, pages of books she’s allegedly reading, screenshots of messages she sends to her mum and a boy, buying the same coffee, hiking up the hill with her backpack and posts about animals riding. . Did i miss anything??!
spare us. 🙏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It did happen but she sent it to herself. I’d say she uses her vibrator to pictures of herself with her daddy-long-lashes

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't happen 🤔🤔🤔
She’s saying he’s relentless but that’s a screen shot from a question box she used ages ago. It’s not from today’s and she has definitely shown it before. If someone sent that to me, I’d block them, not repost it several times.

Reactions: 14
What’s with ‘axe me’? Jaysis I presumed someone with a degree knows basic English 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s not 17

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she obviously took alot of photos of herself that day with the bra and comb over including a crotch shot. They're not for a man cos nobody is interested im guessing they're for some sex site 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she obviously took alot of photos of herself that day with the bra and comb over including a crotch shot. They're not for a man cos nobody is interested im guessing they're for some sex site 🙄
Was thinking the same! Maybe she does have an only fans page or sometimes ..weird taking that many pics of yourself🤣

Reactions: 3
She has to be asking herself those questions. Only Laura would take the opportunity to post an explicit picture by asking something about laser hair removal and write “worth the $$$?”. Also, note her finger between her legs in the half naked pic - I just can’t 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I had the misfortune to witness a Laura type setting up their camera this morning to video themselves running, then dismantling the tripod and wandering off. It’s all very strange.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.