Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noodles5

Chatty Member
OK what exactly does she work as. ??
Honestly I couldn't picture her as a gaurd. And anyway she never seems to be working. Must be flexible job..

Mehbah

I know it’s been said here before but i can’t find it for the life of me - which is the name of the insurance company she went with and got however much off her quote?

Nancyviscious89

Why did
I think that person she told pipe down was a female, she won’t bark like that to a male follower because They all love her remember??! I doubt any fella actually replied to her; she probably wrote the replies and sent them to herself. . Ain’t no heterosexual male is going to send an influencer like her what they consider turn on and turns off. . That’s boys talk, not an istragram q&a!!! Pure Notions about herself she has.
Why did she tell them to pipe down I missed that the rude cow

BashmentLady

VIP Member
Do any of you remember she tested a natural teeth whitening treatment? As I recall this was back when she wasn't so click baity, and gave a proper review saying it worked really well but was quite expensive. Anyone happen to remember what it was...? 🙏

I feel like an absolute loser that i know this.. but thats yer wan Ciara (i think) the gyno wans bf... i think they were in Bali together
No I don’t think so. The name of the girl is on the story clips. From checking her Instagram page which is public she doesn’t follow laura. No follow back from Laura either.

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
My cousins boyfriend is a guard in Dublin. According to him you can apply to go in there too. Apparently it can be a cushy number but monotonous af. Im wondering did she apply to go in because she's on social media.

Which would make sense, coz there's no way you'd take her serious as a garda. Imagine one day seeing that photo she put up yesterday and the next day her in court trying to prosecute cases or meeting her at a checkpoint, you'd laugh at her.
Massive civilianisation occurring in the job. Bit of a hiatus due to covid , so it's on a bit of a go slow now. Talk of command and control being civilianised. Sure who knows how long it'll take! She might find herself out and about again!

Madamex

VIP Member
I think she burnt her bridges with a lot of people in work after the Dean relationship. . She won’t work to warm herself. I’m in the same profession and don’t have that many mutual friends with her or know many that follow her/ in fact she was brought up in conversation a few days ago and the few who do follow her follow to see how low she goes to get attention and what controversial topic she talks about. None where actually interested in her topics or her as a influencer. it was more following her to take the piss outta her!! She’s definitely not a well regarded or even a likeable influencer. Complete opposite in fact. Her photo this morning!!!😂😂😂 she is so on this thread!!! 😂😂😂
What happened with Dean?