Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe i'm missing something here - but how is it vegan friendly if it 'may also contain' eggs and milk??
Screenshot_20210203-181710_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Milk and eggs are allergens so any product so much as made in the same factory where these ingredients are present will state this to cover people with severe allergies.
Ah interesting! Thanks for the explanation!

Reactions: 3
@Ariesdream ... Think it might have been a consequence of this utter shite!!

Earth Shattering News⚡...the only woman on the planet who gets a period..got hers at 4.13am girls!!!Also training to be a yoya instructor..did she not say in a recent Youtube video shes not done yoga in a year & has fallen out of love with it🥴
Though looking back on the discussion on the 23rd (coincidentally on page 23 of the thread!) it could have been for a number of reasons, as lots of shite and drivel being posted around that time!!!

Reactions: 4
I think that was around the time she posted about texting her mum saying she wasn’t allowed to die before her too.

Reactions: 7
Will anyone actually answer the 'what am i typing?' question box. I hope not.

Here are some suggestions from me.
1. An angry tweet about followers who habe the audacity to mail her questions.
2. The caption for a thirst pic.
3. Beggy email to Easobs for a collab.
4. Whingy email to Califa for having the audacity to choose a BA that isn't Laura.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Perhaps a revolutionary skincare guide after this mornings “game changer” discovery that moisturising and exfoliating gets rid of flaky dead skin 🤷‍♀️ I shall be waiting with bated breath 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Perhaps a revolutionary skincare guide after this mornings “game changer” discovery that moisturising and exfoliating gets rid of flaky dead skin 🤷‍♀️ I shall be waiting with bated breath 😏
Lol mad how she never had such issues when she was being paid to promote ren!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Might be just me but it really pissed me off to hear her frustrated sigh at the crying baby next door. She's so bleeping self absorbed.

The poor parent(s) are probably losing their mind home all day in a pandemic with a colicky/teething baby and she shows zero empathy it's just inconvenient for her cos she's learning Spanish like wtf.

I know it's annoying but there's very little they can do about a crying baby.

She's honestly one of the most selfish people I've ever seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Might be just me but it really pissed me off to hear her frustrated sigh at the crying baby next door. She's so bleeping self absorbed.

The poor parent(s) are probably losing their mind home all day in a pandemic with a colicky/teething baby and she shows zero empathy it's just inconvenient for her cos she's learning Spanish like wtf.

I know it's annoying but there's very little they can do about a crying baby.

She's honestly one of the most selfish people I've ever seen.
Ive 3 kids of my own so I’m immune to crying the thing that struck me was wherever she lives the walls are paper thin 😳😳 laura makes a good wage, spends duck all except for takeaway coffees and lives in an apartment more bare than the American plains

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is a bleeping dose of shite.... ‘oh I don’t want children, therefore the baby next door shouldn’t cry’ .. who is she bleeping fooling? A bitter self obsessed, tool of a young one.

Reactions: 11
She is a bleeping dose of shite.... ‘oh I don’t want children, therefore the baby next door shouldn’t cry’ .. who is she bleeping fooling? A bitter self obsessed, tool of a young one.
And with such a lack of empathy, to think she is a garda of all things!

Reactions: 9
Ive 3 kids of my own so I’m immune to crying the thing that struck me was wherever she lives the walls are paper thin 😳😳 laura makes a good wage, spends duck all except for takeaway coffees and lives in an apartment more bare than the American plains
I find her apartment so depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.