Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vivian124

VIP Member
You know it's actually sad. She lives alone. Decided today to put on her skimpiest bra, fix her hair probably took 40 photos before getting the one she wanted. Posted it and got dressed. What's the thought process there? She genuinely could do with talking to a psychotherapist. There's serious issues there.

Reactions: 21

brandambassador

VIP Member
Sorry but I just can’t comprehend her last post! I’m close to my mam but Jesus if I did talk to her about sex I wouldn’t then be telling thousands of strangers. I’ll say what I’ve said before. All these innuendo type ‘ I want the ride’ posts are defo to get the attention of someone who she’s obviously trying to get attention from. Like where are the real friends here to check in ?!

• Heart
She just recorded herself running! So in order for her to do that she had to set the camera up at an angle for her to be captured, switch it on run past and then run back to switch it off?!! Like why would you bother!! I’d have more respect if she posted her time or was spoke about her runs, today I felt great today my legs weren’t in it and it was shite! That’s honest running! Not a 5 second clip of her running past her phone. That’s probably all she did. Recorded herself and went home again. What a complete dose! She isn’t inspiring what so ever! She never seems to read a book, takes photos of the pages and dwells on them! Does yoga. Takes photos of herself. She can’t do a single thing without posting it or look for attention for doing it! Even the bowel Movements are talked about!! It’s so sad that she has to do that! no one needs that much attention as a 34 year woman.

metalbeard

Yea working in the healthcare sector which is a civil servant job like our dear Laura, you would be brought into HR and given a warning about the content you are sharing online, not because you should be ashamed but there’s a code of professional conduct all healthcare staff essentially agree to when working in healthcare in Ireland, I would assume the guards have something similar, so her sharing a photo of her tits while saying she hasn’t had the ride in a year would be grounds for professional misconduct, a warning even from her managers, so why she would do it I don’t know
Again not shaming a woman for sharing her cleavage or talking about sex, you do what you want, I would be cautious in your job, any job, but especially in the civil service what they will see and possibly what they would find to be misconduct 🤷🏻‍♀️

funny story I posted this in dr doireanns thread by mistake 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

gmm1288

Someone said here before (I can't recall your username i'm sorry) that she was a real cock-tease to Baz. Can you explain what ya meant? I always thought he wanted the ride off her, and Laura was too into herself for anything to happen, and to prove that she is a lads girl!

The more I look back on Laura from the ian days to now, the more I think he broke her heart and she has never gotten over it since. Gmm1288 you're right she was so much more tolerable with Ian than she is now. I think he may have been the laura-wisperer!! He would call her out on her crass behaviour though. I always remember him being like "ahhh laura" if she repeatedly burped or passed wind too many times. She'd be laughing and he appeared to always be unimpressed
Hands up if you think Laura is secretly pining after Ian/Dean🙋‍♀️

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
Did you ever see a more contrived story? (The running, I know I know.....)
I’d say she recorded it about 5 times and that one was the more ‘surprised’ one 🤥
Definitely! Also if I called my “mammy” during emmerdale crying down the phone saying I don’t want her to die..... my mother would presume I’m hammered drunk because not one person in their right mind would make such a call 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Vivian124

VIP Member
Darren will be greeted by herselfwith the lumberjack shirt hanging off the shoulder, the massive comb over and the vertical eye lashes and if he's really unfortunate she'll be in the hooker boots too all while reeking of narcissism. He'll take one look and think theres a bit of a want in her.

• Haha

Carlyq92

Yes Laura..... that’s why you are single......
Girls who are self obsessed geebags are statistically more likely to be single also Laura...

I know lots of people hate that word but sometimes it's necessary. This is one of those times.

• Haha

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Laura’s telling us she has no privacy and ‘learned the hard way’ ?! The girl that LITERALLY tells thousands of people when she starts her period, has a shite & needs a ride .. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
The universe just knew her address and poof a bag of free vegan dung got delivered when she was starving !! I love manifesting happy hungry thoughts don’t you ?

• Haha

atr_dub

You can't be a feminist and talk about how women shouldn't be objectified and objectify every man you lay your eyes on. That's not how it works.

• Heart

laughingatthebegging

She can’t post one thing about referring to sex. Can she not just give the company a shoutout and not be so unprofessional by saying at least a man touched her this year. That man is a professional and I highly doubt he would like that said about him on a post about his business.
Can u imagine a man heading off for a massage speaking like that about a lady professional?? He would be the subject of national outrage and rightly so. She thinks she can behave however she wishes without reproach. She sexualises male professionals constantly (plumber, physio) or makes a laugh out of those with more "menial" jobs. I use the leaf blower as an example. She then thinks its fine to stand outside a hair dresser taking a boomerang and reference the man walking past as yer man. He was looking at her wondering what the fuck sort of human was she no doubt

starryeyed10

VIP Member
I love how he's 48 but only wants to sleep with women 25-50 😂😂. So 23 years younger is grand but 3 years older is a no no. 😂😂.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I’m not on Twitter but just had a quick google.

She has a tweet asking if anyone has ever had sex in space. I mean, she’s definitely an adult, right?! A professional adult. Am I missing something?! Is this meant to be cute?

• Haha

Kleenex85

Might be just me but it really pissed me off to hear her frustrated sigh at the crying baby next door. She's so fucking self absorbed.

The poor parent(s) are probably losing their mind home all day in a pandemic with a colicky/teething baby and she shows zero empathy it's just inconvenient for her cos she's learning Spanish like wtf.

I know it's annoying but there's very little they can do about a crying baby.

She's honestly one of the most selfish people I've ever seen.

• Heart

Vivian124

VIP Member
Why did she have to point the camera at herself while playing the podcast? With the filter on, the makeup done, the pondering with the pouty lips, the looking around while listening and looking like she's thinking.
Oh yeah that's right she did all that coz she's so in love with herself. She couldn't give a rat's about the podcast it was just an excuse for her to record herself posed with makeup and a filter.
She easily couldve pointed the camera at the ceiling or at the floor. Twat.

• Haha
  • Heart