Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always flat out tagging that hairdresser as if she's her personal stylist - you're not her only client hun!

Reactions: 9
Yes but Laura is the only one with such natural thick healthy fabulous luscious lioness like sexual hair

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was actually impressed by Lisa & Zinc until I saw this one licking her rim. Now I’m not sure I’d want to go there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I unfollowed her this morning.... to put it bluntly, her content is shite 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Is she under the illusion that the pouty face she makes is in some way sexy or sultry? She looks like a scorpy oul yoke that'd batter the head off ya. And lord, if i see that rotten orange lipstick again :sick:

• Haha
No not sought after unless you're extremely lazy! It's where they send guards that are being disciplined
Don’t they also send guards there that have been injured and are not fit for regular duties?

Reactions: 2
Everybody wish her luck on asking a “boy” on a date. Wonder does she refer to the men she goes on dates with as “boys” to their faces 🤔 I’d say they love that

Exactly she’s in her 30s, she should start acting like it
Like it's not taboo to ask a MAN out of a date, get over yourself.
If someone called her a girl I'm sure she would flip out and say she should be addressed as a woman.

Reactions: 4
Where’s she gonna go on this potential date though? No lockdown in Laura land no?

Reactions: 5
Where’s she gonna go on this potential date though? No lockdown in Laura land no?
Tbf she does live alone she could bubble with the fella or go for a social distance walk or something. Wouldn't exactly blame anyone for going on a date really. It must be hard for single people during a lockdown. If she is not putting someone else at risk can't see the problem

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.