Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a new low in people complaining about others breaking restrictions 🙄

The family whose dog they found had lost their wife/mum since the dog was missing. That detail wasn’t featured on a lot of the media coverage. Give them a break, they did an amazing thing

By the way, I am normally 100% straighty one eighty when it comes to following lockdown rules and I get livid seeing people I actually know not abiding by the rules like driving 15km each way to get coffee 🙄 or having people over to their houses.... but common sense has to prevail here. They were in the same county and it’s doubtful they would have seen another soul hiking in those conditions.
I’ve a feeling that this couple just got caught up as collateral damage where people were so annoyed with a B&B charging essential workers for “mental health weekends”

I think people were understandably annoyed that every other business in the area is on its knees but that place was carrying on trading.

I bawled when I saw the video and what they did was amazing.

Reactions: 3
How is that Baz lad giving out advice on his page...shocking the sensitive topics hes addressing with no qualifications..all for content😬😬

• Angry
Reactions: 2
How is that Baz lad giving out advice on his page...shocking the sensitive topics hes addressing with no qualifications..all for content😬😬
Very bleeping creepy and weird.... and asking people to confess their secrets to him? I would say he’s wanking off behind the screen like a perverted priest in a confession box... anyway notice with Laura’s posts this morning she was pouting so hard trying to get her lips to look huge. Attention seeking

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Very bleeping creepy and weird.... and asking people to confess their secrets to him? I would say he’s wanking off behind the screen like a perverted priest in a confession box... anyway notice with Laura’s posts this morning she was pouting so hard trying to get her lips to look huge. Attention seeking
My eyes 😭😭😭😭

But yes youre totally right.

I reckon the vinegar period farts was laura, its the exact type of confession she'd make - vulger and completely made up just to gave a chance to talk about her farts

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
My eyes 😭😭😭😭

But yes youre totally right.

I reckon the vinegar period farts was laura, its the exact type of confession she'd make - vulger and completely made up just to gave a chance to talk about her farts
This whole comment has killed me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she set the camera up in a public park to take pics of her arse🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🙈Embarassed for her....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus. I CRINGE for that girl. The whole scenario of her setting up the camera to record herself doing this tit. Then getting up when she decides she has enough footage, gets up to go stop it, replay it and shorten it and edit it to upload to Instagram. Like I can't deal. Imagine someone came along and saw her lying there and recording herself 😂😂😂. She is so thirsty for attention, I've said it before, how do her colleagues keep a straight face when they see her and the antics of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did she set the camera up in a public park to take pics of her arse🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🙈Embarassed for her....
I came here to say the same thing. Is this what the world has come to? She is positively insane to go on like she does. No shame at behaving like the works number 1 narcissist at every available opportunity

Reactions: 8
ATTENTION ATTENTION 🚨 Laura has booked her annual laser hair removal 🙄

• Haha
Guys, boys, men look, look, look at meeee!!! LOOK AT ME!!! I get laser and have no hair. See im not like other gals!! I'm not hairy. RIDE ME, PLEEEASEE!!
EXACTLY 🤣🤣 isn’t it terrible that we all come to the same conclusion? As we can see the subliminal message in that post meaning she has no hair on her Fanny so come ride her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
EXACTLY 🤣🤣 isn’t it terrible that we all come to the same conclusion? As we can see the subliminal message in that post meaning she has no hair on her Fanny so come ride her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is as transparent as a pane of glass. She literally has no self respect either. I feel sorry for her. I know I pull the piss out of her but she puts herself out there for it. She seems so sad inside but rather than address it and make changes she pretends she is in a bubble of contentment always

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.