Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and also maybe LOOKING TANNED might help also?? There's literally no difference?

I had to sign up to post about this dose. Dropping an f-bomb in an ad?? Really Laura?? And a mouldy looking lip, greenish tan and a bright orange nose is supposed to be the after of a transformation? Give it up ya gowl
Totally , I was like are you not supposed to look brown like? No difference on her whatsoever and ya an orange nose wtf??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She advertised three brands in that video. How are we supposed to know which one she’s working with 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’ve used that tan before and there was literally no difference for me when I used it either

Reactions: 1
Totally , I was like are you not supposed to look brown like? No difference on her whatsoever and ya an orange nose wtf??
[/QUOTE]

I’ve tried that tan and it actually is really nice, it says wash off after one hour but I’d usually leave it on for a few hours and the colour is very natural..not a night out kinda tan but more a day to day..

Reactions: 2
I had no idea who the ad was for. It just seemed sort of cobbled together and the audio voice-over was shocking and muffled. It looked very scripted and inauthentic as well but whatever lines your pockets Laura.

Reactions: 3
Her tan story didn’t last long - much like the tan obviously. It’s not even in her highlights.

• Wow
I’m actually roaring laughing!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She posted her time!!! Did I not mention that only a day or two ago when she filmed herself running?! Hi Laura!! 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Laura’s telling us she has no privacy and ‘learned the hard way’ ?! The girl that LITERALLY tells thousands of people when she starts her period, has a shite & needs a ride .. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she puts up question boxes so she can just put up selfie after selfie after selfie after selfie after selfie after selfie after selfie 🙄

Reactions: 17
I found Laura's vlogs a view years ago when I was struggling financally and was hoping to find videos that could help me learn how to budget etc (it sounds silly now but at the time I was really struggling to take control of my wages) Her budget and finance blog popped up and I thought Ah she's Irish I'll give her a nose.

To this day I actually don't know what to make of her. Her video was of absolutely no use anyways but having a further nose and couple of years later, she seemed to have tried to take a grip of the influencer buisness by trying to be the one and only to do things. Being outspoken and being a cnut are two different things altogether. Even the the way she speaks gives off the vibe that she physically and mentally thinks she's bigger and better and is truly the one and only person out there with an amazing YouTube channel that has yet to be found.

A few weeks ago (or months ago?) she had an online chat with a mortage advisor and I couldn't help but cringe knowning this. I didn't see the video or live but just knowing she was sitting there wetting herself at the prospect of knowing a MALE was speaking to her and her only was shown through her face. The head tilting and the nodding as if she had a breeze. The girl hasn't a clue.

I had a nosey at her Instagram page not too long ago and I think she's desperately looking for someone to give her the opportunity to model as a Playboy bunny with the poses she is trying to break her back for. She wants to give off the vibe that her self love is the only love she needs but what I'm gathering is, she wants attention and will fish for it anywhere, subtly or course. I don't know. The girl just screams that she doesn't know what it is she wants. Her video contents are all mix match. She's hard to follow. Her Instagram is a complete indication that she has split personality from her YouTube. How people find her interesting, I've honestly no idea. Yes she's Irish and that might come in her favour because there's not much Irish bloggers (or interesting ones at that) out there but other than that, I've no idea what she has to offer in terms of giving viewers something decent to watch

If she was funny or charismatic and done interesting things to show her personality then fine but the girl is one vibrator video away from setting up an Only Fans account and I won't be shocked if she secretly has one. Wait until she's in her 40s and she realises that the attention she's desperately looking for now, comes back to bite her on the arse and realizes that her attitude has her in a position that she isn't going to be so thankful and honest for

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She just recorded herself running! So in order for her to do that she had to set the camera up at an angle for her to be captured, switch it on run past and then run back to switch it off?!! Like why would you bother!! I’d have more respect if she posted her time or was spoke about her runs, today I felt great today my legs weren’t in it and it was shite! That’s honest running! Not a 5 second clip of her running past her phone. That’s probably all she did. Recorded herself and went home again. What a complete dose! She isn’t inspiring what so ever! She never seems to read a book, takes photos of the pages and dwells on them! Does yoga. Takes photos of herself. She can’t do a single thing without posting it or look for attention for doing it! Even the bowel Movements are talked about!! It’s so sad that she has to do that! no one needs that much attention as a 34 year woman.
A classic Dan Sweeney move that one... how he runs 10km in 55 mins with all his dicking around setting up the phone, running past, going back to get the phone etc is beyond me

A classic Dan Sweeney move that one... how he runs 10km in 55 mins with all his dicking around setting up the phone, running past, going back to get the phone etc is beyond me
😂😂😂
He defo pauses his watch for all the dicking around on the runs!

Anyone notice the amount of times Laura does be roaring how 'stun' Hilary is etc but sissypants rarely acknowledges Laura?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She had a comment on Hilarys pic yesterday telling her she thought she was another big influencer, she looks nothing like her! Hilary called her sissypants back 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Never heard of him :ROFLMAO: he sounds like a right pain in the hole. Was that the same Dan that people have commented that Trishas transformation use to be fawning all over? Imagine going for a run and recording yourself run past your own phone like an absolute fool:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s mad after that Brian fella it’s criiiiinge how many times she shares him and now tagging him 🥶🥶
Is he the reason why she's banging on about Prodigy lately, like did she miss the boat in the 90s? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the prodigy, but Laura acting like they've only just come out, and how she lovesssssssss them is doing my nut in. I'm honestly getting the vibe that some fella she's trying to ride told her 'he likes them', and in true Laura fashion it's all she has to talk about musically lately. Give it a rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.