Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t think where else to put this as I don’t think she has her own thread BUT I it’s stumbled on keilidhmua we all know Laura thinks she’s the tit but what in the name of GAWD is her accent about ??? She’s like some silly wee 14yr old who’s watched too many yanks on YouTube it’s cringe

Reactions: 5
Ah the "queen of sustainability" strikes again. LOOK at all that plastic, drives me bonkers all these blaggers preach too us mere mortals but are all ten times worse than us all with all the free shite they get. The age old do as I say not as I do.

And too think she had the absolute cheek too call out that coffee company the other day for plastic lids
OMG THIS. Influencers getting free tit that they don't need and then having the nerve to preach about waste! And all the international travel with Laura up to last year.... There's another one who is always at it called Holly White who never stopped going on long distance holidays abroad pre-covid yet has built a whole white, middle-class "influencer" career on sustainability. Drives me mad. Absolutely nothing wrong with going on holiday of course, but these doses are clueless about the environmental cost of air travel and are in no position to be preaching to the rest of us.

Laura is an eejit and definitely not all there in the head. I honestly don't know how she manages to hold down a job as a Guard and she never seems to actually work (or else she is on Insta during work).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
OMG THIS. Influencers getting free tit that they don't need and then having the nerve to preach about waste! And all the international travel with Laura up to last year.... There's another one who is always at it called Holly White who never stopped going on long distance holidays abroad pre-covid yet has built a whole white, middle-class "influencer" career on sustainability. Drives me mad. Absolutely nothing wrong with going on holiday of course, but these doses are clueless about the environmental cost of air travel and are in no position to be preaching to the rest of us.

Laura is an eejit and definitely not all there in the head. I honestly don't know how she manages to hold down a job as a Guard and she never seems to actually work (or else she is on Insta during work).
Couldn't agree more. But they do have a clue about the environmental cost of air travel, but not going on holidays doesn't really fit in with the lifestyle they really want. Buying organic veg, a keep cup and paper packaging is cute, not going on holidays is not. Don't get me wrong I both go on holidays (well, did) and for years now have made many other changes to my lifestyle to be more sustainable (before it was trendy), but I ain't preaching about it to anyone or making a living off of doing it.

Reactions: 4
Totally off topic but is anybody following Hilary's stories lately with the sports bra saga - you would swear she had the biggest diddies as she calls them in the world!! She is slowing turning into Laura - very attention seeking lately and a little unhealthy self loving going on
Oh my god this drove me mad!!!!!! I was interested in the sports bra content until she finally did the big reveal of her bra size....... 36DD. duck offffffffffffffffffffffff. Come back to me when you're a 36GG trying to strap them down while you get fit and can only exercise high intensity certain days of the month cos if you so much as graze an arm off your tit when you're PMSing you almost cry with the pain, never mind go skipping or running.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hilary is really mad about herself - a lot more than Laura i feel lately

Reactions: 10
Louise Cooney has a Easons discount code for her book club 😂 wait for Laura to boycott Easons now that they are working with someone who isn’t her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah - mazing 😂😂😂😂 i do hope she throws a strop 🤣🤣🤣
I’d say she will be snapping 😂 not a fan of Louise by any means but at least she is putting some level of effort in to get a discount and not just “challenging” Easons to give to her

Reactions: 9
She is such a horrible witch going on about that child crying. She hasn't got a bone of empathy in her body that one!! Me me me is all she worries about. She will be a single pringle for a long time with her vile attitude to life and everyone in it.

Reactions: 7
She is such a horrible witch going on about that child crying. She hasn't got a bone of empathy in her body that one!! Me me me is all she worries about. She will be a single pringle for a long time with her vile attitude to life and everyone in it.
Was just thinking the same thing, it’s always about her & no consideration for others, the idea of seeing anything from others perspective would be 🤯🤯🤯. I also don’t believe she is single by choice.

For someone so worldly and zen she has no empathy for others. I’m sure those parents don’t want their kid screaming and crying all the time either. Maybe there’s something going on, maybe there are medics or developmental issues. But by all means Laura, slate them every week on your platform.
This was like SOH giving out about kids playing on a green outside her apartment in dublin.. like hello, people have lives we don’t all just pose for selfies for Instagram on our own while cooking our turkey burgers and using disposable cutlery cause we’re too lazy to wash up for ourselves

Reactions: 14
For someone so worldly and zen she has no empathy for others. I’m sure those parents don’t want their kid screaming and crying all the time either. Maybe there’s something going on, maybe there are medics or developmental issues. But by all means Laura, slate them every week on your platform.
This was like SOH giving out about kids playing on a green outside her apartment in dublin.. like hello, people have lives we don’t all just pose for selfies for Instagram on our own while cooking our turkey burgers and using disposable cutlery cause we’re too lazy to wash up for ourselves
This is Lauras way of saying .. yes this is why I made the decision not to have kids..look what you peasants have to suffer with

Did she not say recently that yoga was causing her pain somewhere or did I imagine it?

Reactions: 6
This is Lauras way of saying .. yes this is why I made the decision not to have kids..look what you peasants have to suffer with
Shes that stupid and self obsessed she couldn't imagine the love and fulfillment children actually bring. She would have no room in her brain for that

She did but that was before there was a chance to make money off it
Its all about the lids.. Jesus she is infuriating. Not an influencer or inspirer.. literally just a dose of shite! Her sister gone down the dose route as well!

I actually can't believe she has such a public Instagram and posted complaining about her next door neighbours baby crying! If my next door neighbour was an insta hun I'd definitely be following them...does she not care how hurtful it would be to read that? Having a baby who cries all the time must be one of the hardest things to deal with

Reactions: 13
I actually can't believe she has such a public Instagram and posted complaining about her next door neighbours baby crying! If my next door neighbour was an insta hun I'd definitely be following them...does she not care how hurtful it would be to read that? Having a baby who cries all the time must be one of the hardest things to deal with
We can’t expect Laura to understand that tho .. her hard things to deal with are Califia not sponsoring her and her takeaway coffee having a plastic lid 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Totally off topic but is anybody following Hilary's stories lately with the sports bra saga - you would swear she had the biggest diddies as she calls them in the world!! She is slowing turning into Laura - very attention seeking lately and a little unhealthy self loving going on
Did you hear her go on about wanting a breast reduction and she said her breaststroke are massive but she's good at hiding it have you ever heard such shite I've seen her in town she is only saying it for attention her tits are average

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.