Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
My cousins boyfriend is a guard in Dublin. According to him you can apply to go in there too. Apparently it can be a cushy number but monotonous af. Im wondering did she apply to go in because she's on social media.

Which would make sense, coz there's no way you'd take her serious as a garda. Imagine one day seeing that photo she put up yesterday and the next day her in court trying to prosecute cases or meeting her at a checkpoint, you'd laugh at her.
I find her Instagram feed very unprofessional for a serving member of the force.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
When is she ever going to grow up? It's incredibly pathetic and so so needy. I can't comprehend how she goes into work and expects to be taken seriously after the nonsense she posts, recording herself doing really mundane stuff, I still die when I think of the day she recorded herself reversing out of a hotel carpark and the whole effort of it, recording herself turning off the bedside lamp and getting under the covers... But wait Laura, you need to turn the lamp back on, get out of bed, stop recording, edit it and post it to Instagram. It would actually be hilarious if it weren't for the fact she's a 30something year old guard.

• Haha
  • Sick

TreesOfGreen

Laura and Hilary Young, think they are so cool and fun, will talk sex, boobs and crying on the phone to mum. Don’t forget to film your run!

• Haha

Over it

Had to unfollow her today...someone asked for the name of the place she's doing the yoga course at. Laura couldn't miss an opportunity to show herself on all fours. The desperation!!! How are management in Garda HQ not taking her on??

• Wow
  • Haha

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I have a feeling its going to be something along the lines of 'How I fell in love with myself, an independant womans guide to not caring what others think'

Reams of pages alluding to loving herself and her body, not caring about what people say and how she doesnt need a man or kids

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Frogstomper

The video of her putting nutella on toast yestetday was the height of narcissism... the smug head of her
But it was the day everyone quits the diets that they started for the new year and I dont know if you know but Laura isnt like the other girls so she doesnt diet. She eats SO much and is a VEGAN.

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Only Laura can talk about growing out her hair and mentioning her fucking nipples 🥱

• Haha
  • Sick
Jesus. I CRINGE for that girl. The whole scenario of her setting up the camera to record herself doing this shit. Then getting up when she decides she has enough footage, gets up to go stop it, replay it and shorten it and edit it to upload to Instagram. Like I can't deal. Imagine someone came along and saw her lying there and recording herself 😂😂😂. She is so thirsty for attention, I've said it before, how do her colleagues keep a straight face when they see her and the antics of her.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She is such a bitch. Who is she to tell anyone to pipe down? How dare she. She is doing this creepy question box to grab the attention of some man by proudly exclaiming none of these turn offs apply to her. Sad cow

• Heart

jeepers

Everything she does is attention seeking. The videos of her whinging about the non vegan Aldi cereal yesterday 🙄 like take a bit of responsibility for yourself and double check the ingredients, they’re labelled vegetarian so the list was probably a mixture of vegan and vegetarian products. I hate when she does that babyish whingy voice when she’s moaning about something too. God I’m in a real fouler today 😂

Reactions: 17

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Shes pathetic. The thought of losing a parent is awful, but its actually natural order.

I dont have kids but I do think that for my parebts, the thoughts of losing me or my siblings is far worse for them and should it occur would me a much tougher cross for them to bear than vice versa.

Also, Laura, if its coming between you and your sleep get yourself to therapy. (I say if cos i think a lot of this is her attention seeking)

Also Laura youre in your 30s, dont be giving your mother unneccessary stress with your neediness. Being a mother, she will most likely worry about you to some degree. Dont add to that in your quests for attention

Frogstomper

I knew other people would have eyerolled as hard as I did at the robe being left open on purpose like that. Attention seeking is reaching peak levels. Scarlet for her.

• Heart