Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t think so, she looks fairly slim in most of her pictures?

Fair enough but I’d still put money on it if I could... even if that was correct, she’s much bigger than a DD.
Yeah she does look slim and you wouldnt know from her face, but think she knows her angles

Reactions: 1
There is no way she is a band size of 36. I'm a size 10 and I'm a 32FF. She seems to wear alot of oversized clothes but she is no way any bigger than a size 12 max. She's tiny.

Reactions: 3
I wear a 36 dd and I'm a size 12. I must have a wide back or something 🤷🏼‍♀️ everyone's shapes are so different that I don't think bra size and clothes size will always match. Same way as in tops could be a 12 and bottoms 10 etc or vice versa

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Me too! I am a 36 A/B Cup but I am a 10/12 in tops. I was starting to wonder if it was just me who was an exception to those rules.

Reactions: 4
Think Hilary needs her own thread as this one has derailed to just about her lol

Reactions: 5
She seriously can’t hold her piss- her favourite barrista is leaving. Sorry now but next she’ll be telling us her neighbours sisters friends dog walker is leaving. . And ANY excuse to take a selfie of herself
Some interesting Content please. 🥱
sh must have stopped running because she hasn’t posted. . it’s not posted it never happened! 😂

Reactions: 6
She seriously can’t hold her piss- her favourite barrista is leaving. Sorry now but next she’ll be telling us her neighbours sisters friends dog walker is leaving. . And ANY excuse to take a selfie of herself
Some interesting Content please. 🥱
sh must have stopped running because she hasn’t posted. . it’s not posted it never happened! 😂
He was probs the boy she was asking on a date 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's on twitter now bragging about some "boy" who wants to ride her but he has a girlfriend. We get it, you're just a "boy" magnet. Everyone wants to ride you. The humble bragging is insane.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She’s obviously not getting enough attention this week.

Reactions: 7
I think I speak for every one when I say ‘oh duck off laura with your thirsty shite talk’. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's on twitter now bragging about some "boy" who wants to ride her but he has a girlfriend. We get it, you're just a "boy" magnet. Everyone wants to ride you. The humble bragging is insane.
Jaysus, he must be badly off the poor eejit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.