Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must confess. I still follow this witch.
Those lipsticks... Terrible! And rust liner with redder than red lips christ, I'm not gonna say what it reminds me of

Reactions: 8
I must confess. I still follow this witch.
Those lipsticks... Terrible! And rust liner with redder than red lips christ, I'm not gonna say what it reminds me of
Just FYI u can unfollow and still watch her stories. Her page is public.

Reactions: 5
She’s really licking Keilidhs arse lately isn’t she .. what’s that all about! Prob trying to stay relevant

Reactions: 2
Her makeup is like some kinda dominatrix at 9am of a Saturday, maybe she's just home from that job 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd say it's because she removed herself from pr lists and now this year especially the freebies aren't rolling in.

Reactions: 3
Guys Laura has her period.
Just in case you missed it!
I don't know of anyone else who broadcasts this monthly. Its really really odd....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't know of anyone else who broadcasts this monthly. Its really really odd....
I don’t mind this when it’s relevant because I do think periods need to be as normal as everything else and the shame around them needs to stop, but I feel like she goes out of her way to announce it.

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind this when it’s relevant because I do think periods need to be as normal as everything else and the shame around them needs to stop, but I feel like she goes out of her way to announce it.
Exactly. If it's relevant... like to highlight period poverty or women's health or something but she just does it for.... well ..... attention? I don't even know

Reactions: 4
What are the mouth actions Hilary is pulling in her stories? She is nearly getting as bad as Laura

Reactions: 4
What are the mouth actions Hilary is pulling in her stories? She is nearly getting as bad as Laura
The pouting actually kills me. It’s soOoOoO criiinnnnnnnnggggeee

Laura we get it. You think your sister is a babe. Ok cool. Do you need to ask us multiple times a year if we can believe you both emerged from the same womb/gene pool etc etc etc. Just to answer the question yes I fully believe that you share the same DNA and are biologically full siblings. I have a sister who looks nothing like me. We share the same parents. No biggie. She is very attractive, I don’t ever ask strangers if they agree/fancy my sister/believe we are related. You both look kind of alike so it’s not actually a big deal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Laura we get it. You think your sister is a babe. Ok cool. Do you need to ask us multiple times a year if we can believe you both emerged from the same womb/gene pool etc etc etc. Just to answer the question yes I fully believe that you share the same DNA and are biologically full siblings. I have a sister who looks nothing like me. We share the same parents. No biggie. She is very attractive, I don’t ever ask strangers if they agree/fancy my sister/believe we are related. You both look kind of alike so it’s not actually a big deal.
Omg I’m SCREAMING 🤣🤣🤣🤣 But yes, the pout made me unfollow 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Brilliant! My sister and I are the so different looks wise that people ask if we are half sisters after they get over the shock that we are related. I love my sister bit couldn’t imagine gushing about her looks like this one

Reactions: 9
Brilliant! My sister and I are the so different looks wise that people ask if we are half sisters after they get over the shock that we are related. I love my sister bit couldn’t imagine gushing about her looks like this one
Ive noticed she gushes like this about a lot of gals.. usually followed by 😭😭😭... it think its an attempt at being sooooo women supporting women and also a i'm not like the other girls and also probly fishing for compliments 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 8
Was JUST about to say the same, why does she feel the need to tell us every month??? What u want, a medal???

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.