Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I love ladbaby. The points you've made are what makes them unique. Their videos aren't professional quality and I find it charming that they are literally shot on their smart phone. They have proper day jobs (he's a graphic designer)and don't vlogg every day. Their kids aren't shoved in front of the camera and made to perform and it's all about fun. They upload every Sunday. They're the opposite of what everyone moans about with regards to other youtubers.

Reactions: 61
F

FamHam

They seem to have run out of ideas and just try too hard to be funny. All they post is one quickly shot amateur video a couple of times a month then beg for people to give them £3.49 every month to watch their livestreams. They seem to have such an easily life compared to vloggers with a fraction of the "work". Anyone else not finding them funny?

• Haha
Reactions: 58

SugarHutHunnie

I would like to share, dear tattlers, a word of wisdom from Tim in The Office (UK version).

"Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against this sort of thing. It's a good cause, but I just don't want to have to join in with someone else's idea of wackiness, okay? It's the wackiness I can't stand. It's like, you see someone outside Asda collecting for cancer research because they've been personally affected by it, or an old bloke selling poppies, there's a dignity about that. A real quiet dignity."

THIS is why it absolutely boils my piss when people think you can't speak negatively/have an opinion on someone just because they do stuff for charity. It doesn't make them any less annoying, unbearable or self-centred.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Damocles

Chatty Member
I honest to god cannot stand this pair of fucking idiots.

They are about as funny as being told you are terminally ill.

just another pair of fame hungry talentless chavs who would sell life to the dying if it meant an extra few quid.

take your shit song, your shit toolbox, your shit clothing range and your shit sausage rolls and
fuck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Who is going to begrudge someone in the real world for capitalising and monetizing their success? They are still down to earth. You might not like them but fair play to them.
Is this a rave thread?

Their content is watching her do ott dancing with him pulling a face. With brain dead people finding the same thing funny ten times over.

You only think they are down to earth because of how they look and talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
The lanky deluded moron is now moaning that he hasnt been invited to the Brits! As a number one artist who has raised millions for charity he feels it’s only right he performs!
Twat!
I thought it was all just for charity though? Why would going to the brits matter, he did what he wanted and raised money?

Fucking fame hungry prick

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Lashla

So glad I've come across this thread! They are both the most annoying couple in the Internet. I am sick of LadBaby Mum pushing her shit In The Style collections down our throat on her Instagram. I'm a mum, but wouldn't want to wear clothes going on about the fact I'm a mum. There's more to me than being a mum, yes being a mum is wonderful but I don't get all these people making a living just off being a fucking shit mum by exploiting their kids for money. I bet Phoenix will be so embarrassed and angry with them both when he gets to secondary school and is bullied constantly for all the embarrassing videos, such as him potty training. I have also had ENOUGH of all of her stupid TikTok dancing videos of Mark pulling a stupid face with her thinking she's looking amazing dancing behind him. We're not in lockdown anymore, you don't need to do these to entertain yourself anymore!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

goalsAF

The "bUt iT's FoR cHaRiTy" defence of Ladbaby on Twitter is driving me mad.

How many exploited factory workers in the UK rely on Foodbanks, being underpaid to produce cheap fast fashion ranges for InTheStyle month after month for Roxy to shill on insta? If they really cared about doing good, they wouldn't affiliate themselves with fast fashion, known for it's impact on the environment and questionable working conditions for workers here in the UK. They just want the record of 4th Christmas number 1.

Here is an article about the factories underpaying workers: https://www.theguardian.com/global-...p-sounds-alarm-over-uk-fast-fashion-factories

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I went off these two when they were invited to the Brit Awards and he filmed himself crying because he hadn’t been seated with the pop stars despite having Xmas number ones. Yes the singles are for charity but only the “profits” go to the Trussell Trust - once the record company get their cut plus all the publicity costs are deducted. Plus the amount of money they have made in associated sponsorship/ads is insane.

They’re fame hungry and using an awful government making people rely on foodbanks for their own ends and today he’s moaned about the other single possibly beating him to Xmas number one. If it’s only about the charity he wouldn’t care if he doesn’t get to number one - he’d just be bothered about the overall sales numbers!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Redfloss

VIP Member
My sister works for an care home for children with complex disabilities who made a song to try and reach christmas number one and raise funds to support the long term care needs for that home. They messaged ladbaby on facebook and twitter to see if he would help give them a shout out to increase the funds and were ignored
Hope a real Christmas song is number one next year. These two don't deserve it. They're hiding behind the word charity to benefit themselves

Remember the year Justin Bieber was going for a UK Christmas number one and was up against an NHS charity single, and he actually asked his fans to buy the NHS single and get that to number one instead? Despite what people think of him, I think that was a really nice thing to do. Ladbaby would never do that. They're only looking out for themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’d have more respect for them if they had done something else and asked people to donate directly, rather than do this just for their own vanity. The vast majority of people who purchase this song to support the charity don’t realise how little actually goes to the charity out of each sale. It’s profits only.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

LittleLottieLoo

Why do all her clothes have Mum plastered across the front? I'm a mum, I don't want it plastered over my tits, pj's or not?
Same with Gi Fletcher? We can pro-create, go us! But it doesn't define me. I'm great at lots of other things too 😏

Reactions: 24
F

FamHam

I agree to a point, but if they get millions of views each month, sell a shit load of merch, do lots of brand deals, and have jobs why do they need to keep asking people to pay 3.49£ every month for their livestreams and to to support them- where they presumably do feature the kids (as they are there in the previews)?

It's like pewdiepie asking for payed subs every month.

I do think they've had a few funny viral clips, and now just try too hard and are rarely funny as way too forced.

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Why on earth are they so popular I don’t get it? Or am I just old 🤣
I agree, I think I find HER worse than him tbh . . All that fake smiling/laughing while jumping about like a baby kangeroo on drugs!! Dont get me started on how naff her "In the style" range is . . "Fame" has definitely gone to her head.

• Heart

Lynseyp

VIP Member
These were the 7 questions, some good points to be honest. Would be interested to hear the answers if Ladbaby responds but doubt it!!!
20211230_141715.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 23

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
So Ed Sheeran multi millionaire has a greggs black card for free food and has now given millionaire ladbaby said black card… for free food.

So just to clarify. Ladbaby now never has to worry about paying for food whilst everyone using the food bank still does…

How can they not see the irony that they were bleating on and getting people to buy a single about feeding people a week ago?

• Wow
Reactions: 23

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I very much agree with this. Surely it wouldn’t even matter if it only got to number 40 as long as it sold?! I get the more sales the higher it charts but with streaming counting towards the position (I think), surely then only the money should matter.
The whole thing is an ego and publicity thing for the ladbaby brand. Who isn’t going to want to help charity. It’s a outstanding marketing ploy really.
I can’t criticise them too much as obviously people are being helped by it so that’s great, but it’s not from the kindness of their hearts it benefits everyone. The number one plea shows to me why they do it

• Heart
Reactions: 22

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
He’s an entitled wanker that wants his ego feeding. It shouldn’t be about getting to number one. It should be about feeding people by raising money.

Also, it’s okay saying ‘all profit goes to charity’
But what is the profit? Is anyone getting paid? Studios? Editors? Them? Elton? The pr campaign?
For all we know 2p from each one goes to the Charity?

I’d rather just actually donate to the food bank directly than line these two pockets with brand deals and exposure.

• Heart

RedHotMoon

Saw a video on tiktok last night - "what's something that isn't a cult but feels like one?" And I automatically thought of this pair of clowns. I can't cope with how everyone loves them. Literally, I have never met someone until I joined Tattle that thought they were annoying. The pair of them are so ugly it makes me so angry 😂 and the way they're clearly so pleased with themselves for the Christmas number ones etc. and if you dare bad mouth it, you get "omg it's for charity, you can't say that". I'm sure they've made a very lovely paycheck from doing those alongside the charity money. They're not innocent and sweet, they're money grabbing bastards who force their ✨comedy✨ on the poor public. JUST FUCK OFF!

• Haha