LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for Kobe - he’s never had the same attention that Phoenix has.

Reactions: 3
Ok so it was a nice Mother’s Day gift however he has now teamed up with this company to sell these chairs at the whopping price of £549!! I mean yeah I can afford that 🙄anything else they want to put their name to
Bloody Hell! Yeah, because folk who buy Greggs sausage rolls can afford to buy these chairs. JFC. Talk about not knowing your audience.

Reactions: 6
I ain't letting him and her wreck my sanity because of their fame. I'm gonna try and put a stop to this.

Anyone would think they're the only people to have a holiday ffs . .
Her and her bleeping wide mouth gurning are making me itch today.

Go have a wash you grotty thing

And now he’s in the Guineas Book of World Records for his four consecutive Xmas number 1s🙄god anything else!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Been looking at his posts on Facebook.

Does it not strike you as strange that not a single post has any negative feedback whatsoever?

For someone so annoying that’s just crazy…

Dare I said it, but that’s no coincidence surely? We all know he doesn’t like negative feedback.

to be honest I think this guy spends a hell of a lot of time plotting the way he’s perceived.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Why were they at Crufts earlier this year when the love of a dog is already starting to feel the strain due to recent news reports of dog attacks.

Reactions: 3
Guy does a lot of work for charity, not a fan of his content in general but hard to knock him
Genuinely didn’t understand why charities always get mentioned. Just because someone does charity work doesn’t mean they are a better person especially if the reason behind it is to get attention rather than the charity itself. You can also be a crappy person and still donate/raise money/do charity work.

Reactions: 16
Guy does a lot of work for charity, not a fan of his content in general but hard to knock him
He does it once a year ONLY, & only to raise awareness for himself. He’s not interested in number 2. He’s interested in breaking records for himself, because that, in turn boosts his profile and then he’s square for another 12 months.

whoever can’t see this is blind!

Reactions: 19
The pair of them are narcissists, they delete any negative comments on Youtube and Facebook because they want everyone to think they’re squeaky clean and adored. And so they can keep getting free stuff like holidays! They honestly believe they are celebrities now just cos she dances like a fat idiot with a permanently open cavernous gob and he just looks like a twit going round saying yes mate with a thumbs up and equally cavernous mouth. They have to be stopped!

Reactions: 15
Here's another thing. At the start of 2021, they already surpassed the 1 million subscriber mark on their YouTube channel but as of now, it is currently standing at 1.08 million subscribers (a 80k gain overall). Some have already given up their subscription to them.

Reactions: 2
I just don't understand how they're still relevant? When they were just YouTubers I suppose they were relatable but now they're "celebrities" I just don't get it. And if you are making all that money, please for everyone's sake, fix your teeth! Especially if you're going to insist on having your mouth wide open in every.single.video 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Does she need help? Nobody laughs incessantly at nothing like that unless there's something wrong with them. I thank god I don't live near them - hearing her grunty laugh every day would send me insane!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.