LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "bUt iT's FoR cHaRiTy" defence of Ladbaby on Twitter is driving me mad.

How many exploited factory workers in the UK rely on Foodbanks, being underpaid to produce cheap fast fashion ranges for InTheStyle month after month for Roxy to shill on insta? If they really cared about doing good, they wouldn't affiliate themselves with fast fashion, known for it's impact on the environment and questionable working conditions for workers here in the UK. They just want the record of 4th Christmas number 1.

Here is an article about the factories underpaying workers: https://www.theguardian.com/global-...p-sounds-alarm-over-uk-fast-fashion-factories

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If you look the word 'common' up in a dictionary, you'll see a photograph of these mercenary fucks as definition. Can't stand them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sick of ladbaby. Let's hope next year the Christmas number one will go to someone who a) deserves it, and b) someone who actually writes a good old fashioned Christmas song, not centred around sausage rolls. So unfunny.

Reactions: 20
i saw an interview where he was asked how they wrote the song, how they come up with the concept - and they both avoided the question twice. He response was, well we contacted Ed in the summer and it’s all for charity guys. So unlikely they even write the song themselves.

Then she pipes up that 100% of the profits goes to charity. Which obviously some people would incorrectly interpret as all the money going to charity ... yeah only after all their costs are met.

Reactions: 14
Can't stand them utter dross, uncreative shite songs, sigh I'll go back in my cage, it's for charity after all grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can't stand them utter dross, uncreative shite songs, sigh I'll go back in my cage, it's for charity after all grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Gone are the days when a number one actually meant something; when you had to go out and go to a record shop, make the effort to buy it. Far too easy these days with the touch of a button! (Yes I’m aware I sound like a dinosaur 🦕🤣). And it’s a tit song too.

Reactions: 15
Gone are the days when a number one actually meant something; when you had to go out and go to a record shop, make the effort to buy it. Far too easy these days with the touch of a button! (Yes I’m aware I sound like a dinosaur 🦕🤣). And it’s a tit song too.
It's a bit odd just how much importance is placed on it, though I suppose it's also a lot less at the same time

I wonder if they'll try to go for the Christmas no 1 again next year since this year probably didn't really go as planned with the press

Reactions: 2
I’d have more respect for them if they had done something else and asked people to donate directly, rather than do this just for their own vanity. The vast majority of people who purchase this song to support the charity don’t realise how little actually goes to the charity out of each sale. It’s profits only.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Only just found this thread, bloody number one again, give it a rest now.
I sometimes see them on TikTok, so cringey with her ott dancing and gurning faces while he looks bemused is just painful and it’s all they do.
They are making money somehow as their new house is huge
It’s all about charity though eh?

Reactions: 18
I sometimes see them on TikTok, so cringey with her ott dancing and gurning faces while he looks bemused is just painful and it’s all they do.
I remember they popped up on my TikTok once, or maybe I saw it posted somewhere, but everything they do just looks so scripted or fake
I think it was just them trying to recreate TikTok trends but obviously they had to be as clumsy as possible for it to be 'funny' :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Hate people like that. They throw the word charity in to trick people into buying it, thinking they're giving to a good cause but in reality only a small percentage goes to the charity

Anyone else think Ed Sheeran only got involved to save face in case his Christmas song with Elton John didn't go to number one

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Absolute joke, it’s not about the charity any more, it’s about them getting their faces on telly and making more money to line their pockets. if they’re that concerned about raising money then why is it only at Christmas, why not all year round? They’re fake, false and they both disgust me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’d have more respect for them if they had done something else and asked people to donate directly, rather than do this just for their own vanity. The vast majority of people who purchase this song to support the charity don’t realise how little actually goes to the charity out of each sale. It’s profits only.
Exactly they make millions in advertising etc, it's terrible they've beaten the Beatles in years to come no one will know who or what they are. He's an advertising guy so he's not as daft as he looks.

Just get people to donate instead of hiding behind the cause of charity and they were proper un gracious about kunt and the gangs song .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.