Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Damocles

Chatty Member
I am absolutely sick to death of seeing her with her big fat fucking gob open, an absolute pair of horrendacunts.

Take your shitty clothing range, your shitty book, your wonky manky teeth, your tool box, your shit songs, your sausage rolls, you're about as funny as terminal cancer "humour" and FUCK OFF.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Bollykecks

I’m so glad I found this thread. I absolutely cannot stand these two. I’ve never found them funny but used to think I was the only one as everyone else seemed to love them. I’ve never followed them but they periodically appear on my feed and it makes me want to poke my own eyes out.

I also have a (probably slightly irrational 😂) grudge against them for their Christmas number one ‘victories’, seeing as I was part of a campaign to get Wham!’s Last Christmas to number one.

Reactions: 21

kcab0231

Chatty Member
A couple of years ago - he tried to say Chris Moyles was laughing/making a joke about people living in poverty when he twisted chris’ words re: a joke he made about them going for their 2nd number 1. Not saying Chris can’t be an idiot at times but it was evident he’d taken the whole thing out of context and tried to make Chris a villain who was laughing about people who use food banks which was not the case at all!

His comments about this other act just show how self-serving he actually is -they want the 4th number one in a row and the promotion/money making opportunities that come off the back of that!

I would rather take some donated food myself to the food bank than buy that single!

Reactions: 20

ijeanie

My sister works for an care home for children with complex disabilities who made a song to try and reach christmas number one and raise funds to support the long term care needs for that home. They messaged ladbaby on facebook and twitter to see if he would help give them a shout out to increase the funds and were ignored, and as above said fair enough aiming for number one drives publicity and money for the cause mostly, but they are so fixated on their own popularity and ego. They could've easily done a charity live feed or something different or interviewed people they have genuinely helped to improve fundraising potential. But no they will only do if it means they get something out of it, they are selfish, not selfless. Josh peters the youtuber said a few years ago they were signed to his management to help improve their channel and likeability and it seems everything is just planned and for publicity.

• Wow
  • Sad

Redfloss

VIP Member
Sick of ladbaby. Let's hope next year the Christmas number one will go to someone who a) deserves it, and b) someone who actually writes a good old fashioned Christmas song, not centred around sausage rolls. So unfunny.

The whole trope of 'wacky' dancing accompanied by exasperated husband shaking his head disbelievingly in a "see what I have to put up with with my CrAzY MrS" stare to camera is so dated now, surely? Boring, attention seeking, predictable. Aspiring to be rosie ramsay or other such "I'm so down to earth, me" insta mums. :rolleyes:

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I used to like the mum but god does she annoy the shit out of me with her ridiculous fake dancing. I wish this influencer culture had never been in my lifetime

slmapg

VIP Member
Might be from her own range which they sell in Asda. Although that’s mostly shit midi dresses and hoodies with slogans like ‘I need coffee to live’ or some boringness like that.
Am I the only one who cant stand clothing with slogans on? Its just usually so tacky!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

mrshardy

Chatty Member
Been looking for someone else who found these pair completely NOT hilarious. Haven’t found them funny since day 1 absolutely absurd people that thick can end up rich.

• Heart

Gogojo

VIP Member
Back fired on them both tested positive for covid . 😂not so clever now are we . Wembley football ring a bell.

• Haha
So they bang on about feeding the poor and raising money, yet all they really have done is bang on about being number 1. So Mark and your gobby wife Roxy which is it? Raising money for food for poverty or feeding your already repulsive narcissistic heads with wanting history with being number 1. And your telling me you have not made a penny from it... come on you wouldn't do it for free. Roxy you crying in a park was publicity . First year great but now I await next year and the year after you won't be able to stop yourselves.

• Heart

GingerCow

Teasing about releasing another dogshit charity single flogging the feeble sausage roll gag to death. They can take “their” children’s book, the quaint accidentally/amateur portrait shot videos, and toothy stupid poorly fucking ham acted pranks and fuck all the way off. I never thought I’d find a bigger cunt than Corden… but this prick and his wife every year.

• Heart
  • Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Ah least they get called out lots thesedays, unlike most influencers

• Heart

SG81

Guy does a lot of work for charity, not a fan of his content in general but hard to knock him
He does it once a year ONLY, & only to raise awareness for himself. He’s not interested in number 2. He’s interested in breaking records for himself, because that, in turn boosts his profile and then he’s square for another 12 months.

whoever can’t see this is blind!

Merpedy

VIP Member
You throw charity into the mix and suddenly you cannot be criticised at all 😬

I think they know what they're doing with this charity stuff tbh. I hardly ever see them pop up on my social media these days, so I wonder how much new audience/general higher engagement they get with their content every Christmas

• Heart

Banny2020

Can’t stand these two. She’s crying about food banks - they bought their house for nearly £400,000 in 2014 and made £1.2million in the last 12 months - the whole “I had £20 at the checkout” story doesn’t wash with me - pair of pricks!

• Wow
Reactions: 18