LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband had covid back last year and it took him a good three weeks to recover. As soon as they did that comeback video I smelt bullshit. Both tit actors. Made out they were really ill but he still had time to film a video.

Reactions: 11
When they did their return video after Covid and both of them were fake coughing. You could tell they made it up it wasn't genuine at all.

Reactions: 5
So they were rough for a week? A week?! I had it back in Dec 2019 and was so ill for 7 weeks...all this pair of jokers had was a bit of a cold and a cough...a week ..my aunt Fanny!! And then straight back to normal? Clubbing? They really grind my gears.

Reactions: 9
My friend who was double vaccinated caught Covid. She felt a bit tired and was then contacted by track and trace. PCR came back positive but no real symptoms bar this tiredness. So they may have been not too poorly with it.

Reactions: 10
I don’t believe it either, I had Covid in October and we’re in august and I’m still not right, so much so I’m seeing the doctor about it next week, I think Covid has messed with my sinuses.

Reactions: 3
If they were vaccinated they wouldn't get it as bad. They might have just felt off for a few days. Still a pair of annoying twats though

Reactions: 2
So glad I've come across this thread! They are both the most annoying couple in the Internet. I am sick of LadBaby Mum pushing her tit In The Style collections down our throat on her Instagram. I'm a mum, but wouldn't want to wear clothes going on about the fact I'm a mum. There's more to me than being a mum, yes being a mum is wonderful but I don't get all these people making a living just off being a bleeping tit mum by exploiting their kids for money. I bet Phoenix will be so embarrassed and angry with them both when he gets to secondary school and is bullied constantly for all the embarrassing videos, such as him potty training. I have also had ENOUGH of all of her stupid TikTok dancing videos of Mark pulling a stupid face with her thinking she's looking amazing dancing behind him. We're not in lockdown anymore, you don't need to do these to entertain yourself anymore!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Was just waiting to see if they would comment on a certain singers new album cover which they did. Hmmm so it’s coming up for Christmas and how better to try and get people to find the following picture funny…. Are we away to be subjected to another “sausage roll” Christmas song 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I don’t even follow them but I’m sick of seeing her horsey smile all over the gram 🙄

Reactions: 10
The irony of her doing a back to work collection with in the style . Do either of them work ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone seen the tik tok of her in B&Ms?? Wooooooweee, she honestly loves herself to the core 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.