LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rich aren’t invincible. Exactly why celebs should be taking the same rules as everyone else

Reactions: 11
Thought earlier that they had been quiet lately. No surprise to hear they have caught Covid. Clearly far more interested in watching a football match with tens of thousands of other fans and making a tit of themselves than staying away keeping safe.

Reactions: 15
Why am I not surprised this happened, whilst I don’t wish them I’ll it hopefully might make other people take notice of these instablaggers ….but I doubt it…..must be the Wembley effect….and when will people realise this is still knocking people bandy, I read in paper today piers Morgan had had covid too….another who was at Wembley

Reactions: 10
Not at all surprised they have covid. He was quite openly filming not wearing masks on the tube and hanging off every Tom, Dick and Harry who came his way around the Euros. Hope they get well and the kids are OK and all that but seriously, they were covidiots

Why on earth are they so popular I don’t get it? Or am I just old 🤣
I agree, I think I find HER worse than him tbh . . All that fake smiling/laughing while jumping about like a baby kangeroo on drugs!! Dont get me started on how naff her "In the style" range is . . "Fame" has definitely gone to her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I honest to god cannot stand this pair of bleeping idiots.

They are about as funny as being told you are terminally ill.

just another pair of fame hungry talentless chavs who would sell life to the dying if it meant an extra few quid.

take your tit song, your tit toolbox, your tit clothing range and your tit sausage rolls and
duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I am not surprised that they have come back covid positive in the slightest.

Reactions: 6

just another pair of fame hungry talentless chavs who would sell life to the dying if it meant an extra few quid.

take your tit song, your tit toolbox, your tit clothing range and your tit sausage rolls and
duck off.
Please marry me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

duck off.
This 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I genuinely do hope that they get through COVID ok and it doesn’t affect the kiddies but maybe this will make them think twice about showing off at big events. Like I have said previously, I really enjoyed their videos at first but now they are so consumed with fame and selling anything for a quick buck. Don’t get me started on the clothing range…..

Not surprised they’ve covid. They were hugging people and face to face with others on camera. Ridiculous! i even showed my husband and said you’d never know we were in a pandemic would you. They didn’t give two shits. I wonder if they’re vaccinated. I hope they get better soon but they need to give their heads a wobble and remember they’re parents and need to keep safe for their children’s sakes.

Reactions: 8
When Ronan sang on that song with them he must have been an all time low in his career. Bet he left thinking what a set of cunts.

• Haha
Hahahahhahaaaa couldn’t have happened to a better couple!! Enjoy that cough you pair of dickheads

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.