LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don’t think they favour him, I do believe from watching he could be (not 100%) autistic. In which case he probably prefers to be left alone. My daughter certainly does
I don't particularly watch them anymore so I may be completely wrong but I always got the feeling that they didn't really want to broadcast their youngest kids to the world, and it seems to have become popular among other parents who engage in social media of any type. It seems like the kids get a bit of a choice once they're older and can understand at least a fraction of what their parents do and their popularity

Reactions: 1
The move to the new big house has made them so much less relatable and the staged content is making me cringe!

I’ve always thought they were so down to earth and a lovely little family so I ordered some of her pjs. In the Style promotes their sustainability so imagine my disappointment when I found my £28 pjs are bloody polyester! Who wants to sleep in polyester?! Overpriced tat to pay for that new house.
I sent the pjs back

Reactions: 6
The move to the new big house has made them so much less relatable and the staged content is making me cringe!

I’ve always thought they were so down to earth and a lovely little family so I ordered some of her pjs. In the Style promotes their sustainability so imagine my disappointment when I found my £28 pjs are bloody polyester! Who wants to sleep in polyester?! Overpriced tat to pay for that new house.
I sent the pjs back
Mark in the pink Pj’s showed how cheap and nasty the material was. Put me right off them.

Reactions: 3
Dancing like a prick again and his faux * this is so embarrassing * change the bloody record or content ffs . It’s REALLY old

Reactions: 11
Can’t stand them... they act like brother and sister sodding about !!!!! At first they were actually funny, the large canvas he printed, the wreath he had made... but now it’s over - finished - boring - so staged !!!!!

Reactions: 5
Dancing like a prick again and his faux * this is so embarrassing * change the bloody record or content ffs . It’s REALLY old
Their acting is poor and when I doubt Rox just laughs extra loud at Mark to try and make it funny. Sad as they’ve really changed since moving.

Last edited:
Fake April Fools joke. So obvious that Rox knew what was going on. Overacting getting a bit embarrassing now. Used to love them when they weren’t faking stuff
It’s actually cringey to watch now so I tend to steer clear. I really liked them to begin with but now it’s just so fake.

What's with the weird hand thing she does when she's got the camera.. Always pointing and doing weird tit with her hand

Reactions: 2
Why do all her clothes have Mum plastered across the front? I'm a mum, I don't want it plastered over my tits, pj's or not?
Same with Gi Fletcher? We can pro-create, go us! But it doesn't define me. I'm great at lots of other things too 😏

Reactions: 24
So she surprised him for his birthday. He gets up off the chair without shoes, puts on the blindfold and then in the garage is wearing red trainers. How did he manage to find them and put them on blindfolded.
So fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do all her clothes have Mum plastered across the front? I'm a mum, I don't want it plastered over my tits, pj's or not?
Same with Gi Fletcher? We can pro-create, go us! But it doesn't define me. I'm great at lots of other things too 😏
exactly this. Especially since I doubt her followers or fans follow her because they find her parenting advice helpful.

Because her and Gi fletcher seem to think being a mum is a personality trait and that’s what they are cashing in on.

Everything these pair do is just scripted and fake. They’ve only have the number one singles because people like helping charities. Without the charity part it would have flopped.

Reactions: 7
I loved Ladbaby when it started. When he was pranking her it was funny. But then she got more involved and over the top. She's a total pain. They appear periodically on my fb etc but all it seems to be is her doing some ott ridiculous dancing & him looking bemused - like the rest of us I suppose.

Their content seems lazy now compared to previously

Reactions: 10
I loved Ladbaby when it started. When he was pranking her it was funny. But then she got more involved and over the top. She's a total pain. They appear periodically on my fb etc but all it seems to be is her doing some ott ridiculous dancing & him looking bemused - like the rest of us I suppose.

Their content seems lazy now compared to previously
And all the flip challenges. It’s really not what it used to be which is sad. I miss him scaring her with party poppers and horns. They were genuine, now it’s all fake OTT laughing from Roxy and Mark faking his surprise at her challenge suggestions.

Have they ever addressed why they made a move from Hertfordshire to Nottingham? I think it's sad that the eldest boy started school in September and made new friends and is now having to do the same again in a new school. For a 4 year old that's bound to be daunting.
It's not that they had to move because of jobs, it wouldn't surprise me if they moved due to their house being recognised and people knocking on the door shouting "YES MATE" then walking off. 😀
They have been very quiet with this house so I'm beginning to wonder if it's because of that.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.