LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I completely agree with the idea of more affordable team T-shirts…official gear prices are outrageous. it’s just why must it always be ITS, cheap looking yet still expensive at £12 for adults and £8 for kids. That’s not actually cheap although the material certainly will be. They will probably cost 50p to make: if he could get ITS to donate every single penny of profit to youth football or something, then it might be commendable and worth buying.

Reactions: 5
Saw a video on tiktok last night - "what's something that isn't a cult but feels like one?" And I automatically thought of this pair of clowns. I can't cope with how everyone loves them. Literally, I have never met someone until I joined Tattle that thought they were annoying. The pair of them are so ugly it makes me so angry 😂 and the way they're clearly so pleased with themselves for the Christmas number ones etc. and if you dare bad mouth it, you get "omg it's for charity, you can't say that". I'm sure they've made a very lovely paycheck from doing those alongside the charity money. They're not innocent and sweet, they're money grabbing bastards who force their ✨comedy✨ on the poor public. JUST duck OFF!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Saw a video on tiktok last night - "what's something that isn't a cult but feels like one?" And I automatically thought of this pair of clowns. I can't cope with how everyone loves them. Literally, I have never met someone until I joined Tattle that thought they were annoying. The pair of them are so ugly it makes me so angry 😂 and the way they're clearly so pleased with themselves for the Christmas number ones etc. and if you dare bad mouth it, you get "omg it's for charity, you can't say that". I'm sure they've made a very lovely paycheck from doing those alongside the charity money. They're not innocent and sweet, they're money grabbing bastards who force their ✨comedy✨ on the poor public. JUST duck OFF!
Don’t hold back there now Red 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree with Red, pair of clowns. Annoying and unnecessary. Same could be said for stacey solomon and her tribe of grey loving, upcycling army of unhinged people.

Reactions: 17
New here hey! I used to genuinely love them but now I cant stand them. Constant cheesy recycled content and the desperation to make money. I saw they are doing an in the style collab and completely lost all respect for them.

Reactions: 7
His "Affordable England T-Shirts" look absolutely tit. Even on the official pictures you can see right through the material. Just cashing in. £12 for a Fast Fashion t-shirt that looks like it cost 30p to make and will be sent to landfill in a couple of weeks. A disgrace really.

Reactions: 10
His "Affordable England T-Shirts" look absolutely tit. Even on the official pictures you can see right through the material. Just cashing in. £12 for a Fast Fashion t-shirt that looks like it cost 30p to make and will be sent to landfill in a couple of weeks. A disgrace really.
Better quality cheaper tshirts in Asda and probably other supermarkets, and to get em in time for today most people probably had to pay for delivery, Rox’s pjs can’t be that great either cos selling em off lol

Reactions: 3
One minute they are urging you to donate food to a food bank quite rightly for people who need it and now they are begging you to buy there tatty £12 T shirts.
Is there anything these 2 won't do for publicity?

I’d really love to know how much they creamed off the sausage roll charity single money.

Does anybody know why they have 3 companies set up? They all have the same description of the business, and 2 were set up on 12th March 2020, I imagine it’s a tax thing, just wasn’t sure if it’s normal practice.

I’d really love to know how much they creamed off the sausage roll charity single money.
Well even if they didn’t they got YouTube videos about it, publicity, more followers which means more money. They probably made nothing off the song, it’s everything that comes with it that would have helped.

I agree with Red, pair of clowns. Annoying and unnecessary. Same could be said for stacey solomon and her tribe of grey loving, upcycling army of unhinged people.
You mean...un-hinched people! Sorry I'll show myself out 😂

• Haha
Better quality cheaper tshirts in Asda and probably other supermarkets, and to get em in time for today most people probably had to pay for delivery, Rox’s pjs can’t be that great either cos selling em off lol
All these ‘influencers’ end up giving money off clothes after the hype dies down so don’t know why people pay full price, if they can give 40% off doesn’t that show to them how cheap their tat is!

These 2 do my head in, it used to be about him and his ways of creating ‘funny’ alternatives to what he’s been asked to get, now it’s the dancing mouth show and occasionally him when he’s after bragging something for free!

Reactions: 2
New here I used to really enjoy their videos when it was the hacks and occasional pranks but now it's painful it's the same tit recycled all the time and they're not funny or genuine. I do believe when they started it was about money saving etc and they were relatable but now? And sorry rox s a right mardy cow!! It does seem the tide is turning though as a lot are calling rox out on her behaviour and the obv staged video for the fathers day one! I do think phoenix is a very cute bright boy though and it's a shame he's being pimped out by his parents for content. Kobe doesn't seem to give a tit or follow direction so he doesn't feature much funnily enough 🙄

Reactions: 8
On beg for tickets and to get into a fan hub for next match……if he’s such a fan why can’t he shell out like everyone else…..i detest a fuckin insta grabber

Reactions: 8
I've been saying for years now the videos have been fake and a tad money grabbing and all you get on the comments is the naive middleaged women commenting back how great they are and how it's obviously real..yeah sure ok 🙄 about 2 years ago they started to turn their channel into the same as those 2 lads from Wales who are always doing pranks, and they are managed by another YouTube company so it's all entirely staged for publicity and profit

They don’t seem to have any family or friends? I remember thinking this when they got their first number one and they were waiting for the news in a hotel room on their own it just seemed a bit weird that they didn’t have anyone to celebrate with. Maybe they don’t want to show anyone else on camera but it was just strange that they were on their own. I had been starting to not like them more and more but the turning point for me was when it was the oldest boys birthday and they did a whole video of him opening presents from ‘fans’ for a couple that have made their fame by supporting charities it seemed in bad taste to have been giving out a P.O. Box address and begging for presents when they could have asked people to make donations to the charity instead.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.