LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t anymore with these two….. her stupid dancing 🙄🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 12
Bloody Benidorm now!!!!!! Aye totally relatable 😠
Serves themselves right if they contract covid!
They've got it so hard they can ONLY afford 4-6 holidays this year....🙄
Shut your huge gob Rox and have a bit of humility, we are all tired of seeing your gob open so we see your tonsils and your so called 'dancing', you are just an embarrassment.

Reactions: 10
I hate them.

They are both loud mouthed chavs who need a good wash
i don’t even think they are chavs.

I think they’re playing up to an audience.

Ahhh I just remembered when he got to the shortlist for a nomination for the pride of Britain awards. And then didn’t get any further. Looked like he was going to cry like a baby!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm saying doing lots of good work for chariddy doesn't automatically make someone a good person.

Reactions: 18
I would like to share, dear tattlers, a word of wisdom from Tim in The Office (UK version).

"Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against this sort of thing. It's a good cause, but I just don't want to have to join in with someone else's idea of wackiness, okay? It's the wackiness I can't stand. It's like, you see someone outside Asda collecting for cancer research because they've been personally affected by it, or an old bloke selling poppies, there's a dignity about that. A real quiet dignity."

THIS is why it absolutely boils my piss when people think you can't speak negatively/have an opinion on someone just because they do stuff for charity. It doesn't make them any less annoying, unbearable or self-centred.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Just noooo. What on earth is she wearing 🙄 so not only can you hear her before you see her with that mouth of hers you can now see her before you even know it’s her 😆
She looks flammable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just noooo. What on earth is she wearing 🙄 so not only can you hear her before you see her with that mouth of hers you can now see her before you even know it’s her 😆
So when she inevitably pisses herself because she's so hilarious you won't be able to see the wee. It's the same colour 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Soon enough they will be reminded that they aren't celebrities- just idiots who larked about like children on facebook with no real talent, and they will become old news.

Reactions: 5
Ladbaby has backed the UK (Sam Ryder) to win Eurovision Song Contest 2022. Since Sam Ryder is a star on TikTok, this couple are using TikTok to gain more popularity stakes.

Reactions: 3
Ladbaby has backed the UK (Sam Ryder) to win Eurovision Song Contest 2022. Since Sam Ryder is a star on TikTok, this couple are using TikTok to gain more popularity stakes.
Probably after free tickets and I’m pretty sure no matter how good the uk entry is Ukraine will win this year so this big gobbed twit has backed the wrong horse 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.