LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though they won again I wouldn't count it as a success. They only won cause of Ed Sheeran and Elton John even if the song is good I haven't listened.
Ed Sheeran's fame all his fans will be voting and Elton John is like lengendary status. 1st year they won good. 2nd sure. 3rd year I felt they were really pushing for it just cause it be 3 years in a row and sounds great.
This year they knew they needed something to win again so Ed Sheeran and Elton John. Give the other charities a chance to win.
What will they do for next year, they are definitely going for it. Just cause 5 years in a row is even better. They'll be pushing for it again.
Maybe do a funny video and song with many celebs in it. Like singing all together as a choir. Which we have seen before.
6th year just give it up then and let someone else have a chance

Reactions: 2
Loved the "7 questions for Ladbaby" that Kunt put on his Twitter a few days ago.. obviously they are too spineless to respond but I hope the backlash puts them off from forcing another sausage roll song on us next year 🤞

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't mind them getting to number one if they were actually promoting the charities properly and not so obviously out of greed. And if they made an actual Christmas song instead of sausage rolls. Its not even funny tbh.

Ed Sheeran and Elton John are such sellouts. Ed Sheeran was selling signed singles for 99p trying to secure the number one spot for his song with Elton. He must've known it wasn't going to happen unless he collabed with them

Reactions: 7
These were the 7 questions, some good points to be honest. Would be interested to hear the answers if Ladbaby responds but doubt it!!!
20211230_141715.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I would like to know how much they ha e made for the charity each year. I did ask them last year and didn't get a reply

Reactions: 5
I would like to know how much they ha e made for the charity each year. I did ask them last year and didn't get a reply
Me too. Seeing as they have a large following and many people are buying their songs, even 5p per sale would amount to a decent contribution to charity at the end

I also assume that they continue selling the songs past Christmas too? So I wonder where that money goes if someone decides to buy it in the middle of summer for whatever reason

Reactions: 3
These were the 7 questions, some good points to be honest. Would be interested to hear the answers if Ladbaby responds but doubt it!!!
View attachment 950365
Of course they won't answer they aren't as genuine and humble as they like to make themselves look. Also how much out of their own pocket do they donate? Because if the charity profited purely from sales they themselves haven't given a penny. Becoming milloonaires off charity singles is proof they are doing these songs for their own greed.

They won’t answer because unless it was the whole 99p of the single (which it isn’t) there would be backlash, as they didn’t make it clear. I saw numerous arguments on Facebook between people trying to explain it was profits not all proceeds and people were determined Ladbaby had said every penny. He may have said that I’ve no idea.

Even though in their own posts it said it was profits being donated a lot of the general public don’t get what that means.

Question 8. How ethnical is the brand Inthestyle Rox works with? Are their workers getting paid minimum wage as if they are not this could contributing to use of food banks so the Ladbaby brand is going full circle.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Question 8. How ethnical is the brand Inthestyle Rox works with? Are their workers getting paid minimum wage as if they are not this could contributing to use of food banks so the Ladbaby brand is going full circle.
It all comes from China

Reactions: 4
I've met him too and seen the band in concert and they were great , very funny the Jimmy Saville song is so funny I played it about twenty times in a row the first time I heard it .

And yes he's proper down to earth and a lovely guy
I've met him too. I was worried when I saw that video from him about them on here but I'm glad he hasn't gone in with them and is actually questioning them 😂

It all comes from China
If it didn’t all come from China there would be more jobs available in the UK where they would have to pay people a minimum fair wage and so less people would be out of work/ relying on food banks

If it didn’t all come from China there would be more jobs available in the UK where they would have to pay people a minimum fair wage and so less people would be out of work/ relying on food banks
Totally agree

Reactions: 1
The fact they're making videos gloating about their 4th (undeserved) number one, jumping around, screaming as per usual..just says to me that its always been about them getting another no.1 and not about helping the
charity or they’d be there videoing the local food bank?

Reactions: 10
Seriously?????? Does this money not go go charity?
I knew it, I bloody knew it.
Thank you for confirming my feeling.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure legally you have to say somewhere how much from each sale is going to the charity: it’s called a solicitation statement or something like that?! So we must be able to find out. Normally if you’re selling something, say a physical product, the statement would be on the packaging. Not sure how it works for music

A charity can give a penny out of every pound , they are making money out of the publicity selling her clothing range , books , adverts , sponsorship deals , gifts from companies. It's all a money grab. And then he voted Tory 🙄 4 millionaires singing about giving to charity don't sit well with me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.