LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So...just checking my emails and I came across this..... let's just say I definitely won't be signing the petition. Buy your own Sausage Rolls like everyone else

20220107_234141.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

Yel

Ah least they get called out lots thesedays, unlike most influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The lanky deluded moron is now moaning that he hasnt been invited to the Brits! As a number one artist who has raised millions for charity he feels it’s only right he performs!
twit!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The lanky deluded moron is now moaning that he hasnt been invited to the Brits! As a number one artist who has raised millions for charity he feels it’s only right he performs!
twit!
I thought it was all just for charity though? Why would going to the brits matter, he did what he wanted and raised money?

bleeping fame hungry prick

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The brits 😆 well that’s given me a laugh 😆 what a dope, imagine him there with the gormless look on his face and her with her mouth open catching flies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the thing that irks me the most about them both, is that despite trying to show how much they care about the people they are raising money for, they still continue with the bullshit staged videos of 'when dad pranks mum' 'when mum does this blah blah blah' it just screams money hungry and that there isn't an ounce of genuinely funny moments between them. They were good in the early days because they were relatable and genuinely had a laugh. Now they are pushing out the same generic tit that once got them millions of views in order to stay relevant and then scamming the Christmas no.1 each year in order to appeal to the masses. At the end of the day, they can't even say it's their no.1 when they've got it off the back of guilt tripping people and using charity as a guise, if anything is it not the trussell trusts no.1?

Reactions: 6
Haven’t given them a thought since I unfollowed them 😆. Just popped on here to see what idiotic things they are up to! The Brits - well that’s a load of rubbish so maybe they should go 😂

Reactions: 3
Was all that a load of crap when he went to register the babies. I thought to my self why wouldn’t you go to register your baby and just send the dad on his own. I’ve no kids but I’d imagine registering your baby is like on of the first major mile stones in its life and youd want to be there 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Was all that a load of crap when he went to register the babies. I thought to my self why wouldn’t you go to register your baby and just send the dad on his own. I’ve no kids but I’d imagine registering your baby is like on of the first major mile stones in its life and youd want to be there 🤷‍♀️
Is this recent? If so it’s a covid thing, only one parent allowed. My husband had to go alone

Is this recent? If so it’s a covid thing, only one parent allowed. My husband had to go alone
No it was when the first kid was born and the 2nd. I found it odd at the time why wouldn’t she be there. hed registered first baby notts and 2nd Forrest. With out her knowallage supposedly

Reactions: 1
Ah least they get called out lots thesedays, unlike most influencers

He’s such a tw@t used to like him and would sit a giggle for hours at his videos etc. the husband has never been a fan. Shhhhh don’t tell him but now I can’t stand Robbaby and can’t press skip quick enough…….

I thought it was all just for charity though? Why would going to the brits matter, he did what he wanted and raised money?

bleeping fame hungry prick
this is what I can’t get my head around……. Does good work for charity but is fame hungry and WANTS the recognition and gratitude. Tosser

Or that stupid gurning grin she does
Every post she has her gob open. It’s her “go to” gurn face. All her in the style tit has this face

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
No it was when the first kid was born and the 2nd. I found it odd at the time why wouldn’t she be there. hed registered first baby notts and 2nd Forrest. With out her knowallage supposedly
Wrong, the first kid is phoenix Forrest and she knew about that and the second is kobi notts. He said he was taking the baby to the shop but went and got him registered as that name.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wrong, the first kid is phoenix Forrest and she knew about that and the second is kobi notts. He said he was taking the baby to the shop but went and got him registered as that name.
Was it not meant to be Kobe Knox but he made it Notts.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.