LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A charity can give a penny out of every pound , they are making money out of the publicity selling her clothing range , books , adverts , sponsorship deals , gifts from companies. It's all a money grab. And then he voted Tory šŸ™„ 4 millionaires singing about giving to charity don't sit well with me.
Oh Jesus, voting Tory is far worse than lying about charities. Cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The tories are exactly why so many people rely on food banks
He so voted Tory šŸ™„

Speaking to the Guardian in 2019, Mark Hoyle refused to say who he voted for at the last general election, saying only of the new Conservative administration: ā€œIā€™m sure theyā€™re gonna do a great job,ā€ before adding that the country had to have faith that ā€œthe right peopleā€ had been voted in.

LadBaby themselves have enjoyed a huge boost to their overall profile thanks to the festive chart runs. The Daily Star estimated their wealth as Ā£70,000 in 2018 ā€“ after three No. 1 singles that has now increased to more than Ā£1.5 million.

Letā€™s be clear about this: Clash has no doubts about LadBabyā€™s honourable intentions, or of those buying the singles. The pain of hunger is something no child should ever have to go through ā€“ the humiliation of not being able to provide for their family is something no parent should ever have to bear. But hunger isnā€™t a natural issue, itā€™s a failing of the country weā€™re living in, and the political structures that been put in place. Increasingly, the apathy surrounding LadBaby echoes a number of concerning elements in the nation we find ourselves in ā€“ a country that claps for key workers on Thursday evenings, only to stand by when those same people arenā€™t backed financially. A country that stands transfixed by a 99 year old war veteran and his efforts to raise money for the NHS, as opposed to voting in a government who would offer real and lasting commitments to those on the ground.

Thereā€™s a lingering sense with LadBaby that this isnā€™t changing anything ā€“ indeed, it could even be letting the powers-that-be off the hook. Put simply: what kind of country are we living in where the only thing that stands between children going hungry on Christmas Day is this dose of absolute, utter noise pollution?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They should have encouraged people to donate all the money they would have spent downloading their crappy single to the charity, instead of getting them to number 1,where a percentage of the money would go to charity.

Reactions: 9
They should have encouraged people to donate all the money they would have spent downloading their crappy single to the charity, instead of getting them to number 1,where a percentage of the money would go to charity.
I gave a fiver to the trusell Trust and bought some treats and put them in the local food bank box. At least I know they're going where they should. It's the same situation as that single for the grenfell tower residents. I don't think they got their money

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Yel

It all comes from China
I think the supply chain is a bit more complicated than that and it comes from all over the place and is finished off in various places including the Leicester sweat shops.

I'm pretty sure someone mentioned it earlier but I think it's a pretty interesting conversation
Their working class image no doubt does them favours from avoiding criticism and seeming more relatable to their audience. If any other influencer came out with the same strategy to donate to charity they'd get far more criticism than these two have gotten

I'm pretty sure someone mentioned it earlier but I think it's a pretty interesting conversation
Their working class image no doubt does them favours from avoiding criticism and seeming more relatable to their audience. If any other influencer came out with the same strategy to donate to charity they'd get far more criticism than these two have gotten
This is actually so true! Imagine a really posh couple like Steph and dom from gogglebox or Spencer and vogue singing about sausage rolls, we would all be rolling our eyes and cringing.

I gave a fiver to the trusell Trust and bought some treats and put them in the local food bank box. At least I know they're going where they should. It's the same situation as that single for the grenfell tower residents. I don't think they got their money

I hate people filming on tik tok and showing what they do for charity. Getting a homeless person a big Mac like he Is mother Teresa , šŸ™„ same with this lot this year was more about getting to number one , than food banks. Why don't they give other charity's a mention. I read on this I think some charity got in touch with them , to help by popping down for the day or give them a mention to their followers. Not a word back.

Reactions: 10
So Ed Sheeran multi millionaire has a greggs black card for free food and has now given millionaire ladbaby said black cardā€¦ for free food.

So just to clarify. Ladbaby now never has to worry about paying for food whilst everyone using the food bank still doesā€¦

How can they not see the irony that they were bleating on and getting people to buy a single about feeding people a week ago?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
So Ed Sheeran multi millionaire has a greggs black card for free food and has now given millionaire ladbaby said black cardā€¦ for free food.

So just to clarify. Ladbaby now never has to worry about paying for food whilst everyone using the food bank still doesā€¦

How can they not see the irony that they were bleating on and getting people to buy a single about feeding people a week ago?
They make me sick with the smugness of the two of them. Greggs throw out the food they don't sell in the bin. But give a millionaire free food.

Reactions: 12
They make me sick with the smugness of the two of them. Greggs throw out the food they don't sell in the bin. But give a millionaire free food.
That's terrible šŸ˜ž what a complete farce . Greggs and numerous other supermarket s etc could wipe out the need for food banks by allowing people to buy at discount the food that's getting thrown out . They used to soak food in bleach in Tesco's bins. Its all a massive con . People want food, but there enough surplus food out there getting junked

• Sad
Reactions: 8
They will never allow themselves to see the irony in the free food they will now be getting when they have zero need whatsoever! Even if deep down somewhere under their narcissistic personas they do know it's wrong they would never admit it... and that's just sad šŸ˜”

The poor people using those food banks knowing that in order to eat they have to be grateful to a pair of twats who hide their gross capitalism with charity work. On top of all that it's a tax break. Ladbaby is a registered limited company and I'm willing to bet has an accountant who will make it so they pay the bare minimum in tax which ironically if everyone earning the way they did just paid their taxes the government would have more money and less need for austerity!

The irony of all of that is totally lost on them or maybe not maybe they really just don't gibe a duck .... x

They have 2 companies and in 2019 they filed exemption under the small business act blah blah blah ..... ie no tax was paid !!

They are grubby scamming bampots who just want to look like they are doing it all for the people !!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
They will never allow themselves to see the irony in the free food they will now be getting when they have zero need whatsoever! Even if deep down somewhere under their narcissistic personas they do know it's wrong they would never admit it... and that's just sad šŸ˜”

The poor people using those food banks knowing that in order to eat they have to be grateful to a pair of twats who hide their gross capitalism with charity work. On top of all that it's a tax break. Ladbaby is a registered limited company and I'm willing to bet has an accountant who will make it so they pay the bare minimum in tax which ironically if everyone earning the way they did just paid their taxes the government would have more money and less need for austerity!

The irony of all of that is totally lost on them or maybe not maybe they really just don't gibe a duck .... x

They have 2 companies and in 2019 they filed exemption under the small business act blah blah blah ..... ie no tax was paid !!

They are grubby scamming bampots who just want to look like they are doing it all for the people !!

I noticed as well , just coming up to Christmas they only start mention in the trussell trust. Why not say anything about it the Rest of the year or mentioned other charities from time to time when they have a massive fan base.

Reactions: 5
I honestly think they would have done more good making their song (if they so wished as they obviously do it for the love of making people happy šŸ™„) and encouraging listeners to donate a tenner instead. But they wouldnā€™t have got a number 1 would they.

This is actually so true! Imagine a really posh couple like Steph and dom from gogglebox or Spencer and vogue singing about sausage rolls, we would all be rolling our eyes and cringing.
I now have the image/audio of Dom just speaking the lyrics to I love sausage rolls to a backing track with his accent and itā€™s probably one of the most entertaining things Iā€™ve conjured up recently

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly think they would have done more good making their song (if they so wished as they obviously do it for the love of making people happy šŸ™„) and encouraging listeners to donate a tenner instead. But they wouldnā€™t have got a number 1 would they.

I now have the image/audio of Dom just speaking the lyrics to I love sausage rolls to a backing track with his accent and itā€™s probably one of the most entertaining things Iā€™ve conjured up recently
Exactly could have released the music video on their channel and donate all revenue from ads etc to the charity - was all about the number one though and publicity

Reactions: 3
That's terrible šŸ˜ž what a complete farce . Greggs and numerous other supermarket s etc could wipe out the need for food banks by allowing people to buy at discount the food that's getting thrown out . They used to soak food in bleach in Tesco's bins. Its all a massive con . People want food, but there enough surplus food out there getting junked
This isn't the case anymore thankfully! Most supermarkets are linked to charities now! I helped out with a single parent charity and we have our local Tesco, marks and Spencers, Waitrose and Gregg's on board and volunteers collect and distribute to single parent families in need! Before the charity got involved and during lockdown we collected the food on behalf of olio and distributed to those who need it!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.