Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yunque01

VIP Member
Hi everyone. I came across the KP #3 thread and have been earnestly reading 3, 4 and 5 so that I can post my frustrations about whom I consider the absolute dumbest person alive, Kyle Pallo. Where do I start? His vocabulary is marginal at best. He mispronounces the simplest of words and continues to do so even after being told the proper pronunciation. Pronouncing the word “our” by saying OR is beyond explanation. Saying “bayg” or “maygnet” instead of bag or magnet is unforgivable. I could go on and on and on, but I will focus on his claim that he was a VIP tour guide. I was a Guest Relations cast member for 7 years. After 1 year I was eligible to audition to be a VIP tour guide. The position was coveted. The audition consisted of being interviewed by a team of Guest Relations managers. You are required to know EVERYTHING about Disney history, trivia, property and Walt himself. The audition was rigorous. Nailing the audition meant that you were included in a pool of tour guides that hosted celebrities, dignitaries, and politicians. It meant that you went to EVERY Press and Media event. The training was complete. You were trained in everything from proper etiquette in greeting your tour, to how to properly dine with Royalty. Especially how to properly utilize your flatware or which wine glass to use for each course. Only Guest Relations CM’s were utilized for these. My understanding now is that there is a cross utilization program where CM’s from different areas of the company are trained to be tour guides for normal day guests who pay for a VIP tour guide. They are pulled from their respective areas, do their tours and then return to where they normally work for their next shift. I like to call these tour guides VIP tour guides-Lite. Any CM can apply to do this and depending on the eligibility requirements you are selected or not for the program. Kyle touts his stint doing this as a promotion he received when in fact he wasn’t promoted. I am unsure of the training he received. He can’t even properly hold a fork and knife! He doesn’t even use characters’ proper names when referring to them. Those are simple things that CM’s integrate into their everyday lives outside of their Disney jobs. His Disney nomenclature is abysmal. It irks me to NO END when Kyle constantly refers to his short stint as a tour guide as his primordial job before he left the company. If the individual we see in the Daily Dose vlogs is the same person that gave VIP tours, then I can only come to the conclusion that he was relieved from the VIP program altogether and sent back to retail where he had to work 100% Of his shifts. Sorry for the long story but I KNOW he will read this and want to expose him. This thread rocks!!! (Kyle if you read this and don’t understand all the words, Google can be your best friend)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

peedee

Chatty Member
I can report that he is complaining in today's vlog once again even though he is staying at what he calls "the most expensive room on Disney property" at the Riviera Resort. Both he and Taylor have the nerve to complain that because the room is so expensive that Disney should treat them better by giving them drink vouchers while they wait for 4pm check in. He didn't even pay for this room; it was gifted by sad, brainwashed stans.
Hey stans, here's an idea; why didn't you donate it to a sick child and family for their once in a lifetime Make A Wish trip?
Whomever donated this opulent stay to Kyle completed WASTED their money and an opportunity to do a good deed. Why do people suck the teets of this brainless, entitled asshat?

Reactions: 19

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
"I'm ready for my close up....and I want to thank all those wonderful people ___ out there ___ in the dark."
I AM BIG, it's vlogging that got small!

"choosing to be happy" is easier said than done and is such a condescending way to view mental health. If anything, I believe that it's counterproductive because it makes people feel like a failure if they try to be happy but can't.
Totally this. He knows so little about mental health he thinks that telling people to snap out of it might help.
And he said he felt the need to be open and honest about his issues when he never is.
The only thing consistent with the concept of him having any kind of depression is wearing and sleeping in the same t-shirt for three days in a row.
Which is not just lazy, but inconsiderate to his masseur, and inexcusable considering he has a closet overflowing with clothes he has been gifted.

Kyle Pallo #6 He's the one thing more scummy than his shower tiles.

This person needs a medal...
m1.png

m2.png

Haters gonna hate, Whatever, hand gesture.

I think today's video is as bad as his Covid scandal.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Today's video is one of the most self-indulgent dumpster fires I've ever seen.
The first third is his typical word salad about how he is going to tell us about his mental health struggles.
The next third is him saying he's sad because his parents and Taylor have left, haters are just jealous and hate him for no reason, vlogging daily is stressful, but he deals with it by pushing through it and choosing to be happy. Oh and therapy works, so please reach out. (Hint: Any therapy providers out there wanting to sponsor him?)
The next third is him posing in a spa. In the changing room, in the shower, etc.
So there you have it folks, if you have mental health struggles, just push through it and choose to be happy! Have a massage at an overpriced Disney Spa paId for by schmucks!
I mean, Kyle's only human, if it works for him when he's a bit sad after a friend goes home and he's stressed because he can't find some pavement to film for today's self-imposed daily deadline it's sure to cure your major depression, chronic anxiety, bi-polar disorder, paranoid schizophrenia, post traumatic stress disorder, and, you know, actual mental health issues people in the real world struggle to survive.
This guy's ignorance and insensitivity is grotesque.
Kyle, we know how you deal with your problems, all of which you cause - you blame others and run away.

• Sick
Reactions: 15

Jotham

So there you have it folks, if you have mental health struggles, just push through it and choose to be happy! Have a massage at an overpriced Disney Spa paId for by schmucks!
I mean, Kyle's only human, if it works for him when he's a bit sad after a friend goes home and he's stressed because he can't find some pavement to film for today's self-imposed daily deadline it's sure to cure your major depression, chronic anxiety, bi-polar disorder, paranoid schizophrenia, post traumatic stress disorder, and, you know, actual mental health issues people in the real world struggle to survive.
This guy's ignorance and insensitivity is grotesque.
Kyle, we know how you deal with your problems, all of which you cause - you blame others and run away.
His whole "choose to be happy" mindset is so dangerous and unhealthy. As someone who regularly struggles with depression and anxiety, "choosing to be happy" is easier said than done and is such a condescending way to view mental health. If anything, I believe that it's counterproductive because it makes people feel like a failure if they try to be happy but can't.

Reactions: 14
I find it so infuriating that Kyle is complaining about how expensive everything is in NYC & Washington D.C. and yet I see the exorbitant menu prices he pays at Disney. Of course, because it’s Disney, he doesn’t say a peep about the prices! Many of his meals/snacks (with drinks) at Disney easily range from $50 to $100 — if not, more.

I just don’t understand Kyle’s ultimate goal as “travel vlogger.” He does absolutely no research, mispronounces just about everything and offers no real insight or travel tips. His videos are just like watching someone’s vacation videos. Even his takes on food are comical. No culinary background or knowledge, but he’s now a “food critic.” Plus, I can’t stand the way he takes a first huge bite and acts like he’s really assessing the flavor profile with his tongue. I trust his palate is extremely limited, so why would anyone take his dining advice is beyond me.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
"comment down below" what do we think the "HUGE" surprise he keeps talking about is gonna be tomorrow? They never usually live up to the hype, so i'm curious what it is this time... probably just another staycation or something.
I'm guessing he's contracted monkey pox and is doing a sympathy livestream.

• Haha

seanrt

People, there is no wild side to Kyle. He is not some secret stud on the sly. This thread goes off the rails at time but we know who and what he is, let’s not build him up to some cunning ladies man.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

peedee

Chatty Member
He is such spoiled brat! And that's putting it nicely! That hotel may not be what we aspire to but that hotel is all some people can afford as far as day to day living. It's a very said fact of life but he wouldn't know because he sweats entitlement and privilege and thinks everyone is beneath him.
Instead of selfishly focusing on how terrible it is for Taylor how about he focused on the sad fact that these places are some people's only means of a roof over their heads. At one point Kyle says something along the lines of "you know me, I don't complain much about hotel rooms" and my husband who never says a peep about any of these grifting vloggers says out loud; "You complain about literally EVERYTHING you little cry baby bitch!'

• Heart
Hotel room not ready until 4pm.
Kyle shows up at 9am wondering why the room isn’t ready?! He is as stupid as he looks 😂

then he questions how they receive nothing free for the $3500 a night room in which he didn’t pay for lol

how many shower/dick pics he send to get this stay?!

• Haha
  • Heart

ScoJo15

A little behind on videos but had to point out that literally 8 seconds after filming this sign the dbag says "I believe they open at 6"

1652737900426.png

• Haha