Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, I don't get the impression that Kyle and Taylor are playing Hide the Vienna Sausage.
HAHA yup! yeah, i dont think its because they wanna get rowdy LOL I think it was just how long- shes in florida for 10 days i think they said. Thats different than JoJo having a girl over for just a night. Plus, not even Kyle's bestie can handle 24/7 with him HAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 3
the only time either of these two oversaturate their videos with women, most of whom are way younger than at least kp, is when the orientation question arises. kp is only in love with one person. himself.

Reactions: 8
He is such spoiled brat! And that's putting it nicely! That hotel may not be what we aspire to but that hotel is all some people can afford as far as day to day living. It's a very said fact of life but he wouldn't know because he sweats entitlement and privilege and thinks everyone is beneath him.
Instead of selfishly focusing on how terrible it is for Taylor how about he focused on the sad fact that these places are some people's only means of a roof over their heads. At one point Kyle says something along the lines of "you know me, I don't complain much about hotel rooms" and my husband who never says a peep about any of these grifting vloggers says out loud; "You complain about literally EVERYTHING you little cry baby witch!'

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't fault Taylor for trying to find a more affordable stay considering that she just stayed in prime location hotels in two of the most expensive cities in the US so her friend could project that he's swinging a big d on his family oriented travel vlogs.

Need to bust out the bens to meet Kyle's standards though. Maybe he would know better if his mommy made him get his own credit card or his sugar daddies didn't splurge his PayPal everytime he takes off his shirt.

his sugar daddies didn't splurge his PayPal everytime he takes off his shirt.
I'd have so much more respect for Kyle if he just went full-tilt OnlyFans or even into actual sex work. Because at least at that point, everyone knows it's transactional, and it's a lot more honest than this fake family-friendly tit he tries to sell.

I'd have so much more respect for Kyle if he just went full-tilt OnlyFans or even into actual sex work. Because at least at that point, everyone knows it's transactional, and it's a lot more honest than this fake family-friendly tit he tries to sell.
seriously... if you're gonna do it, just go balls to the wall with it-- literally! 😄
its definitely becoming apparent which staycations he has people pay for and which ones he pays for.... i noticed that whoever pays for his staycations has like a set "formula" on IG that they like LOL Theres always a towel pic, and then theres always one of him laying down in bed staring longingly at the camera. the ones he pays for himself ( coronado/ Sports recently) he didn't post pics like that.
Again, you do you- but at least own it, ya know?

Reactions: 5
Kyle, I can offer a week at Aulani, but it's going to require the full Boyfriend Experience.

DM me if interested.

Also, I promise I'll spring for a better charcuterie board than you ate today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
7F542876-3E7B-4709-AB18-2032A857994F.jpeg

Kyle knows we can see this tit right? He’s probably the least qualified to be commenting on anything political

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1260264
Kyle knows we can see this tit right? He’s probably the least qualified to be commenting on anything political
Kyle,
Since you are so knowledgeable, :rolleyes: would you kindly assist with a couple questions?

What is the function of the Federal Reserve?

Back in 2018, who nominated Jerome Powell for his first term as Chairman of Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System?

Reactions: 9
Kyle, I can offer a week at Aulani, but it's going to require the full Boyfriend Experience.

DM me if interested.

Also, I promise I'll spring for a better charcuterie board than you ate today.
And I can offer the week after for the same! That’s 2 weeks! 😂

thoughts from todays Vlog...
1) Dammit Kyle why do you keep digging your own grave....."we have a reservation at Whispering Canyon for tonight but we are gonna see if we can go now instead cause of a game thats on, and if not well just go tomorrow.... bro whats wrong with you!!!! thats so entitled!
2) Ok so Taylor has a budget remember in the motel trashed video he said something about her budget was $1000....so the stay today at Wilderness Lodge was $500 something and he says we got it at a steal and we only had to pay $224 a piece.... you made her spend 1/4 of her budget on a 1 night stay...oh and they share the King bed..... I feel he used her! Surely its a nice hotel and major upgrade but thats just sad to me and I hope she really wanted to!

Reactions: 5
Poor Taylor, I don’t know how she keeps such a positive attitude spending this much continuous time with Kyle and his daily doses.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.