Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pallo vids keep showing up as suggestions on my YT homepage, and knowing what I know from Tattle, I nope those vids asap.

Reactions: 3
LOL WHEN THEY WOULDNT LET HIM PARK AT THE RESORT LOLLLLLL
He at least didn't have a temper tantrum. Michael Kay would have.

I like him talking about there being "slim to none" alligators on Disney property.

Former VIP guys doesn't know that most Disney property is undeveloped swamp.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
In todays blog at city works - at about 4:30 you can see the staff notice him, very clearly her face changes from a smile to annoyance.
I would pay money for someone to turn it into a .gif with Kyle in the foreground and post it on his Twitter. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LOL WHEN THEY WOULDNT LET HIM PARK AT THE RESORT LOLLLLLL
Lol love how he still acts all shocked about that! 🤣 But in his defense he HAS gotten some nice CMs before who let him slide, so I guess he figures it’s worth a shot.
I’m thankful my husband is eligible for shades of green- we just CAC our way in there to park, and walk over to the Poly for the monorail 🤣

Reactions: 5
Wow. Mickey & Minnie’s AGAIN!?! I swear, if one’s knowledge of Disney World is only from watching this dude‘s videos. You would think there are only 4 rides in the entire resort.
Also an observation from today’s video, this is the second time I’ve seen him show the face of his watch and it flashes to the lock screen does he not unlock it after he ever puts it on? He’s such a weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not to weight shame anyone (because I was overweight in the past), but you can really start to notice Kyle's weight gain in his face from 2019 to now. It's quite the difference! That said, he's still not "fat," but slowly gaining.

Reactions: 2
Not to weight shame anyone (because I was overweight in the past), but you can really start to notice Kyle's weight gain in his face from 2019 to now. It's quite the difference! That said, he's still not "fat," but slowly gaining.
Eeeeh his neck has “matured” maybe it’s muscle? Ehhh. His earlier videos he was very pencil necked Skeet Skeet Bang Bang

He says theoretically all the time too
He uses these ambiguous words to skate around stating a negative fact. “I feel this line is long” leave room for speculation that maybe in fact the line is short. Keeping his words soft to not offend the mouse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wow. Mickey & Minnie’s AGAIN!?!
Kyle only rides rides that are, say it with me, a walk on. He COULD show what the lines are really like at Rise or Slinky at rope drop, something informative (or at least different). But no, Kyle only does things in service of himself, not his viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
one of his old videos popped up the other day, and i've been trying to figure this out, too! HAHA I can't tell if its necessarily weight gain, or more just his face "maturing"... i can see him leaning towards his dad's body type in a few years though... happens to the best of us HAHA
It also doesn't help that hes dating a girl almost 5 years younger than him, who usually dresses like a 13 year old to match her fan base LOL

Reactions: 1
Well, as per Instagram, he did go to Ellen's Stardust.

I hope he tipped well.

Reactions: 4
one of his old videos popped up the other day, and i've been trying to figure this out, too! HAHA I can't tell if its necessarily weight gain, or more just his face "maturing"... i can see him leaning towards his dad's body type in a few years though... happens to the best of us HAHA
It also doesn't help that hes dating a girl almost 5 years younger than him, who usually dresses like a 13 year old to match her fan base LOL
Yeah, I'm not sure... I mean the Disney diet and the foods he eat makes it not surprising.

Is he really dating her? There's no confirmation yet, right?

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I'm not sure... I mean the Disney diet and the foods he eat makes it not surprising.

Is he really dating her? There's no confirmation yet, right?
i know! The Disney diet definitely doesn't help any of these vlogger peeps! And it cracks me up because in one video he says something about wanting to eat more salads/ healthier.... then in another he gets a burger at CityWorks LOL
But, hey, I can't imagine what I would be like if i was surrounded by all that Disney food all the time! HAHA

i know! The Disney diet definitely doesn't help any of these vlogger peeps!
Whatever else one can say, JoJo does have a nice body (apart from the bird legs) as does Patrick. So it's not entirely on the diet.

The problem is that Kyle apparently doesn't want to put in the work.

Jesus Christ, Kyle. New York in late spring isn't that different from Wisconsin in late spring. What kind of a baby gets "overwhelmed" having to pack for it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.