Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He just wants to go back on a cruise so he can rub backs and dicks with Nick againā€¦.

Kyle and Emily both have soft sponge Bob bodies

Maybe Kyle can book his next cruise on the Titanic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m convinced this fool uses Bazzi - Paradise to mess with us.

But at the same time, he gives off the personality that he doesnā€™t go out and find new artist or music. He hears maybe five songs and latches onto it. Part of me really feels like he thinks heā€™s clever with using the song over and over again. And another part of me thinks heā€™s trolling us. Which if he is, Hey Kyle!

Also,the Orlando food scene isnā€™t half bad. Your channel is basically a ā€œDaily Dose of Disappointment or Complainingā€œ why not show people whatā€™s outside the Disney Bubble. DM me if you need suggestions!

Reactions: 2
Shivering in the frozen water, next to Emily ā€œIā€™ll never let go of my cameraā€¦ Iā€™ll never let goā€¦ā€
She'd still be on her phone! :ROFLMAO:

First page recap of the previous thread:

In the recent months, Kyle has impressed thousands with his professional traveling documentation which has included compelling footage of:
  • Blue Long Islands (aka Chuggers)
  • Grass and Concrete Updates that nobody cares about
  • Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway (x47 or so)
  • Shower scenes on a channel lots of families with children watch
  • Elevators instead of stairs even though he's whined about not getting enough exercise
  • A healthy diet of greasy theme park food or 10 course cruise meals (+ 6 or 7 chuggers) even though he's whined about not getting enough exercise
  • Kyle's 3 week birthday celebration and everyone going to watch Jason Derulo instead
  • Tragic automobile troubles. "It's going to be such a difficult process, by the way I'm going to do another livestream next week"
  • Making dinner reservations for 1, than showing up with a larger party and complaining about how slow the service is
  • Whining about how crowded the parks are and not getting a reservation because it's Spring Break and the only time some families can make their first vacation in awhile making his laziness ineffective
  • Exploring the thrills of gen z relationships like getting famous from having all of your dating life details being shared over TikTok

And on the topic of the multi-channel dating campaign, I wonder if any of Emily's outfit check tiktoks will include changing into fresh new clothing for a Packers Win Gingerbread House Party?

And will Disney continue to invite this charming young man who broke quarantine guidelines and made money while breaking quarantine guidelines?

And lastly, with so many cruises and staycations coming up, will Kyle still be able to ride Hagrid's and The Forbidden Journey by the end of the summer?

Grab yourself a snack and a chugger as we find out!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In the recent months, Kyle has impressed thousands with his professional traveling documentation which has included compelling footage of:
  • Blue Long Islands (aka Chuggers)
  • Grass and Concrete Updates that nobody cares about
  • Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway (x47 or so)
  • Shower scenes on a channel lots of families with children watch
  • Elevators instead of stairs even though he's whined about not getting enough exercise
  • A healthy diet of greasy theme park food or 10 course cruise meals (+ 6 or 7 chuggers) even though he's whined about not getting enough exercise
  • Kyle's 3 week birthday celebration and everyone going to watch Jason Derulo instead
  • Tragic automobile troubles. "It's going to be such a difficult process, by the way I'm going to do another livestream next week"
  • Making dinner reservations for 1, than showing up with a larger party and complaining about how slow the service is
  • Whining about how crowded the parks are and not getting a reservation because it's Spring Break and the only time some families can make their first vacation in awhile making his laziness ineffective
  • Exploring the thrills of gen z relationships like getting famous from having all of your dating life details being shared over TikTok
  • A boy with a crush on him, and two girls that he was using who were using him right back.

Reactions: 6
Also... I'm not sure what all these people commenting "TAKE EMILY ON A CRUISE!!!" are expecting. She doesn't wake up much before noon / 1PM, so it would basically be the same "solo Cruise Kyle" vlogs that we usually get....

Reactions: 4
Also... I'm not sure what all these people commenting "TAKE EMILY ON A CRUISE!!!" are expecting. She doesn't wake up much before noon / 1PM, so it would basically be the same "solo Cruise Kyle" vlogs that we usually get....
Plus, we'd have the compelling content of her being on her phone the whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Plus, we'd have the compelling content of her being on her phone the whole time.
yup... i mean i get that its probably awkward for her to know what to do while he's babbling at the camera, or making "O" faces about steak... but, if shes gonna be a Daily vlogger wife, shes gonna have to embrace it more....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
  • Kyle ate approximately 576 bowls of French Onion Soup, because as we all know, he's an adventurous eater.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cabana Bay blows every single Disney moderate resort out of the water. You donā€™t deserve it, Kyle.

1173BBAE-5229-4FAC-93EB-1EB0E4BC9F80.jpeg

Volcano View room from my last stay.

Reactions: 2
yup... i mean i get that its probably awkward for her to know what to do while he's babbling at the camera, or making "O" faces about steak... but, if shes gonna be a Daily vlogger wife, shes gonna have to embrace it more....
I thought it was so odd that for a person who wants to embrace the whole vlogger persona, she was always behind Kyle in silence, making weird faces......Literally contributes nothing, not even words. She's just so bland.

Reactions: 5
I thought it was so odd that for a person who wants to embrace the whole vlogger persona, she was always behind Kyle in silence, making weird faces......Literally contributes nothing, not even words. She's just so bland.
yeah... i think thats it. So far, I haven't felt like she contributed or added anything to the videos shes been in, the way a lot of his previous "friends" did. Theres really like zero "cute" interactions between the two of them. Which is really odd considering this is her job, too.... I mean maybe it might be different once it becomes "Their" couple's travel channel , but i'm not optimistic....

Cabana Bay blows every single Disney moderate resort out of the water. You donā€™t deserve it, Kyle.

View attachment 1196337
Volcano View room from my last stay.
I reserved a cabana at VB on 5/12ā€¦first trip, SO excited! And we arenā€™t even big water park people.

Kyle and Emily deserve each other from the little Iā€™ve seen. They both seem to make the other more self-absorbed, which is impressive.

I reserved a cabana at VB on 5/12ā€¦first trip, SO excited! And we arenā€™t even big water park people.
Maybe Nick will be your server.

If so, tell him he can do better than Kyle.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.