Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry to change the topic, and not that it matters, BUT is anyone else noticing the shade towards Jojo? I remember he kept calling jojo his best friend and roommate and they would often be in each other videos…Now everything is “Taylor is my best friend,” “wish I had more friends like Taylor,” and more bullshit like “the real ones stay.” This man is almost 30. He tweets like a high schooler.

Reactions: 12

ScoJo15

Look I feel for anyone going through mental health struggles and hope everyone is able to deal and handle their own personal issues.... but, with Kyle it just seems so timely and fake, just another way to get sympathy and $$ from his stans. Any bets that he does a live stream soon to discuss his struggles so that he can cash in on some SuperChats??

(for reference, his Instagram Q&A tonight was 95% about his current mental struggles)

Odeinn07

Did anyone face palm as hard as I did when he didn’t know what canned YooHoo was? He said it was probably carbonated chocolate milk because it said it had sodium… What a chucklehead. How can someone be this big of a dunce

starri

VIP Member
Kyle wanted to know who plays at Citi Field. Let’s play a game, Kyle.

New York has two baseball teams, the Mets, and the Yankees. One plays at Citi Field. The other plays at Yankee Stadium.

Kyle, you get to guess first.

• Haha

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
He could've at least delayed the video and post a discussion video, if anything... or maybe did a "moment of silence" and not post a video today out of respect.
Let's face it, any empathy he shows is only after being prompted. It's performative. He couldn't care less. Getting his VIP video Live is all that matters.

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
Look I feel for anyone going through mental health struggles and hope everyone is able to deal and handle their own personal issues.... but, with Kyle it just seems so timely and fake, just another way to get sympathy and $$ from his stans. Any bets that he does a live stream soon to discuss his struggles so that he can cash in on some SuperChats??

(for reference, his Instagram Q&A tonight was 95% about his current mental struggles)
Very timely considering his good friend Emily has been struggling with post-graduate depression the past three weeks but is nowhere to be seen in Kyle's vlogs or IG. She was in one of Joho's birthday party photos so at least some of her "friends" have reached out to her.

He’s shown the name of the complex in videos and views from his balcony (particularly during the famous “I have Covid and may be dying the balcony is the only way I leave my room” phase).
Also known as the "I have Covid and may be dying, the balcony is the only way I leave my room unless our friends are hosting a party" phase! :ROFLMAO:

Everything Kyle does feels fake and performative. All of this "mental health" stuff feels contrived and only intended as a means to get more views or likes. (If your intent was to have a relaxing day, why even video every aspect of the massage? It's all about content!) He over explains everything leading up to whatever he's announcing or sharing -- just get to the point! I'm so tired of the garbled and nonsensical words he spews. He has to know he has trouble speaking. If this is your "career", wouldn't you spend money on a speech therapist or public speaking courses rather than overpriced Disney crap? I also find it interesting the way he dismisses "haters". These people want to live in a bubble with no self-reflection. There so much growth in learning from your critics. (Unfortunately, most people's egos won't allow for it and, as we all know, Kyle has a very "healthy" ego.) The world isn't all about living in a fantasy world, where everything you do is perfect.

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
“I love my lifeeeee!”. While it’s great to have fun, enjoy, etc this always comes off to me as pompous and annoying.
This was a penny drop moment for me in his GOTG video. I'd have been shouting "this is amazing", if anything. He was shouting "I love my life".
Total narcissist. It's not about Disney. It's about him bragging that his life is one big holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

peedee

Chatty Member
The gratuitous crotch and butt shots today were soooo obvious. Dude, we get it. You've got the lonely, elderly ladies and gay men longing for a fantasy boy toy to keep reaching in their pockets and pay for the next bottle of Disney over priced champagne.

• Haha

starri

VIP Member
I was diagnosed with symptomatic COVID. So, following Kyle's example, I'm going to hang out with some of my friends.

• Haha
  • Heart

GUCCI TRACKER

VIP Member
What on earth are these people thinking as they are buying him these things? You’re sending him a huge carton with a full size football helmet inside when the guy lives in a 50 sq ft bedroom and uses what looks like a Harbor Freight moving blanket as a duvet? Where the fuck do you think he’s going to keep that thing?

txtwin69

Yikes, I feel so bad for Taylor… 2 minutes in and in his wrath of anger he’s seemed to degrade her and embarrass her (she’s not around) but he says “she only booked this hotel because it fit her budget”, “ I have no idea why she booked this hotel” I’m really sad for her!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

txtwin69

I'm new to the thread but just from observing Kyle and Taylor I think he is already with her but keeping it on the low. He probably gets alot of support from horny soccer moms and young girls and he doesn't want to take that away by saying he is with somebody, lol. That kid is so fucking shallow though, I bet he is always rude to people that want to actually talk to him. He just strikes me as a little prick lol. Maybe i'm wrong but I don't think so lol.
He gets a lot of money from men! Watch them all giddy when he meets them in the park and I’ve seen some random daddies go up to him in his lives that look really sus! And don’t forget that guy “Michael” from his Patreon who footed the bill for his and jojos cruise! Lots of men in his super chats and comments! I don’t think he’s with Taylor she doesn’t seem like she’s flirty or in love with him I think they just are truly best friends! Just my opinion!

Guys he’s on IG doing a q&a fire away!!! I wanna see if he responds to anything! Let’s all ask him random questions 😂

Last edited:

starri

VIP Member
1651248435882.png

Fuck you very much, Kyle. And not in the sweet, gentle way Nick wants to.

Please leave,
NYC

• Haha
  • Wow
Just watched that VIP tour vlog (labeled as being $10K, when in reality it was less than half that and KP probably paid less than his share) and wanted to vomit. I actually was expecting the tour to be gifted from a Club 33 member (who get 5 per year). But wow, this after bragging about staying in the “most expensive Disney hotel room” (it’s not) and a $165 Hennessy he couldn’t even appreciate. Who the fuck drinks cognac before dinner??? So much flexing from a guy who lives in a shitty apartment with roommates, drives a shitty car, and probably has nothing saved for retirement.