Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"comment down below" what do we think the "HUGE" surprise he keeps talking about is gonna be tomorrow? They never usually live up to the hype, so i'm curious what it is this time... probably just another staycation or something.

Reactions: 1
"comment down below" what do we think the "HUGE" surprise he keeps talking about is gonna be tomorrow? They never usually live up to the hype, so i'm curious what it is this time... probably just another staycation or something.
Definitely going to be another stay at a fancy Disney resort.

Reactions: 1
I'm guessing he's contracted monkey pox and is doing a sympathy livestream.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
VIP tour... My original guess was a cruise but since Taylor is involved there isn't that much time left before she goes home.

Reactions: 3
VIP tour... My original guess was a cruise but since Taylor is involved there isn't that much time left before she goes home.
yeah... I'm leaning towards VIP Tour, too. becasue i kind of remember him saying something about being on a waitlist for one. So many people saying a cruise, but cruises dont leave on Tuesdays and if Taylor's really leaving on Thursday then they're not going on one this weekend.
He is even dumber than i thought if he just "lets" Taylor go back to Australia. She is the best thing for him. He really needs to do what he can to get her back here...

How awesome would it be if he got the VIP Tour and Lara was the tour guide?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m also suspecting that it’s a VIP tour. Current price tag is $425-$850 per hour (depending on time of year) at a minimum of 7 hours. Aiming on the low end the bottom price point is $2975. This goes back to what I was saying before about his spending. He can blow money on this but can’t get something responsible like a new car….

Reactions: 2
1969AF26-BAFB-4788-B696-AA88941AC706.jpeg

Melissa is going to be in for a rude awakening at the anti-climactic surprise.

Yup... he just announced... it's a VIP Tour. Or as Kyle would pronounce it, "Too-Or."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m also suspecting that it’s a VIP tour. Current price tag is $425-$850 per hour (depending on time of year) at a minimum of 7 hours. Aiming on the low end the bottom price point is $2975. This goes back to what I was saying before about his spending. He can blow money on this but can’t get something responsible like a new car….
I think this was “sponsored” by someone. There is a lady who was in 2 pics of the group that he posted today. Never seen her before. Either way, I am totally with you.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.