Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seriously! we at least want to know if the experience was good or bad from her POV! HAHA I'm sure for Kyle, he was just happy to be there.... LOL

YES!! I remember this because it was so funny. I'm pretty sure that was Sam.... he went to Hollywood studios right from the airport and was bouncing off the walls like a 4 year old on halloween.... and then halfway through the vlog, he introduces Sam. i remember thinking "oooooh.... THAT explains it!!" LOL She seemed really sweet though, so not gonna hate on her for going for it HAHA
He also seemed a little too excited at the beginning of the Wilderness Lodge vlog with Taylor, and kinda glossed right over the one king sized bed thing during the "room tour". He also posted an after-shower selfie that night too - i'm thinking something went down....
Yes is was very obvious! She was all
Giddy too! Like either they were about to or had already done it! I mean come on we are all
Adults here… with your family for 3/4 weeks straight.. good looking 28 yr old guy… you mean to tell me you were just gonna go straight home and unpack… that boy was making plans on his way in setting that date up! I’d be too damn tired and go home but for him he had motivation!

Nah Kyle he fucks! That guys is horny and I’m more than sure he has a wild side to him! He shaves his pubes. And remember a few months back he had traveled for a while and was even with his family for a bit he was gone a long time like 3/4 weeks and when he went home he picked up a girl almost immediately… that boy went home to duck! You could tell and you could see it! Kyle might be a lot of things but he definitely gets it and obviously when he wanted it!
I still don’t know. Emily posted that when they went on a date together that he was too nervous and afraid to kiss her. That doesn’t allude to a person having a wild side. That night he went home and went to the parks with Sam didn’t come off as a pick up to me. He was raring and ready for something other than a lame vlog in Wisconsin. He was more than ready to get back to Orlando and it was preplanned with Sam. He likes to say things like I want to keep that part of my life private. If you have boundaries Kyle then don’t vlog your showers! Trust me, when he dates, it will be vlogged. He says he gets offers from brands to advertise, but the offers he has gotten are beneath him or he doesn’t support the product. Sorry Kyle, the fact is you don’t get offers! If that were true you wouldnt have accepted the offer to push time pieces a few months ago! You even said you don’t wear watches other than your apple watch. My point is, and I could be wrong, But Kyle has no game and gets no play. If he really did have an experience as another person commented, it probably traumatized him or he was horrible at it and is too afraid to try again.

Reactions: 7
Sorry Kyle, the fact is you don’t get offers!
Truth. He's clearly desperate to get deals from Superdry and for those fugly trainers he's now hyping but he's not getting paid for it. He's roleplaying sponsorships in the hope of attracting deals without getting any. And he's barking up the wrong tree with Superdry, their models rarely look older than 20.

I mean, even the sartorial train-wreck that is Francis manages to get more sponsorships than he does.

Reactions: 4
Truth. He's clearly desperate to get deals from Superdry and for those fugly trainers he's now hyping but he's not getting paid for it. He's roleplaying sponsorships in the hope of attracting deals without getting any. And he's barking up the wrong tree with Superdry, their models rarely look older than 20.

I mean, even the sartorial train-wreck that is Francis manages to get more sponsorships than he does.
Kyle needs 3 basic things (amongst others) but to get brand deals
1) stop complaining
2) stop the shirtless thumbnails and shower scenes
3) EDUCATE yourself!
I think he could rebrand and be like as if he was a VIP tour guide for all his viewers and travel enthusiast.
I think then he could get brand deals! Don’t come for me for the other stuff cause I get it but with changing himself to that outline he could really increase getting some sponsorships from actual companies not men 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I sincerely hope he doesn't get together with Taylor romantically because it would ruin her. She seems like a decent person. I remember when Lara was his bestie and was always in his vlogs. They even went on a cruise together. Something happened between them and they didn't speak for a long long time. They made up and she showed up again in his vlogs and once again she is nowhere to be found. His lifestyle toxic. Don't do that to Taylor.

Don’t come for me for the other stuff cause I get it but with changing himself to that outline he could really increase getting some sponsorships from actual companies not men 😂
Oh I absolutely agree with you. There was a point where I was considering offering him a deal myself.
The other stuff, namely his dishonesty and mercenary attitude towards people ruined his chances there.
The thing is, many have tried to influence him for the better but he interprets any suggestion to change as abuse.

Reactions: 3
Kyle needs 3 basic things (amongst others) but to get brand deals
1) stop complaining
2) stop the shirtless thumbnails and shower scenes
3) EDUCATE yourself!
I think he could rebrand and be like as if he was a VIP tour guide for all his viewers and travel enthusiast.
I think then he could get brand deals! Don’t come for me for the other stuff cause I get it but with changing himself to that outline he could really increase getting some sponsorships from actual companies not men 😂
Even Adam & Eve .com doesn't want him.

• Haha
Don't y'all think it's funny how much buying that $150 Guardians light in today's video helped his mental health issue? He was a happy, happy boy. Even got over the whining and crying and complaining about not getting in the virtual queue. He dropped a good amount of stans' gift cards on his merch.

Reactions: 8
We flew down to Disney World in 2018 primarily for the International Flower Show at Epcot, an event my wife really enjoys. While at one of the exhibits, we were trying to work with the old FastPass+ system and were having some issues with it. A fellow nearby asked if he could help and I said 'sure.' I didn't know who he was but it turned out to be the vlogger Tim Tracker and not only did he show us all the ins and outs of the old pass system but patiently and very good naturedly, took a LOT of time to give us a lot of very, very useful tips to use around the parks. He seemed eager to share what he knew. We'd been to Disney / Universal etc. many, many times, but it was terrific what someone who really knew his trade could offer us. He and his wife were a treat that morning.
Don't know anyone else's experience with him or his channel but we've been fans ever since. I know he's been around longer and has many times more subscribers, but Kyle Pallo could take a few lessons from Tracker, IMHO. 😇🙃

We're all human and have our faults, but grifting and constantly whining and hinting for gifts and sponsors is not a good model and Pallo seems to be locked onto that path. He has lots of potential. He has the background, but he needs to work more at developing a professional vlog if he's going to be successful and attract quality advertisers and sponsors.

OH... btw. I'm familiar with a lot of the criticisms of Tim Tracker, but that morning at Epcot he went out of his way to give us information we've used since to our benefit, and we've gotten good info from his vlog. ___ but all the other criticisms :eek: may well be justified, dunno. :rolleyes:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
People, there is no wild side to Kyle. He is not some secret stud on the sly. This thread goes off the rails at time but we know who and what he is, let’s not build him up to some cunning ladies man.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
People, there is no wild side to Kyle. He is not some secret stud on the sly. This thread goes off the rails at time but we know who and what he is, let’s not build him up to some cunning ladies man.
Your entitled to your opinion as am I! Don’t take out of context like I meant he’s this wild sex god bleeping everything in sight no! But the man baits gay men for money and trips, let’s be real he knows what he’s doing and I’m sure he gets extremely horny after long trips with his family so it’s evident he was after something! Surely there’s more to him than he’ll
Display on camera

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Agreed. He strikes me as having the emotional maturity of a toddler.
This is the guy who cites Belle as his dream woman. A cartoon Disney princess.

• Haha
Your entitled to your opinion as am I! Don’t take out of context like I meant he’s this wild sex god bleeping everything in sight no! But the man baits gay men for money and trips, let’s be real he knows what he’s doing and I’m sure he gets extremely horny after long trips with his family so it’s evident he was after something! Surely there’s more to him than he’ll
Display on camera
txtwin69 of course you are entitled to your own opinion. But I want to look at the big picture. Every single time Kyle has gone on a trip(Disneyland, cruise and NYC/DC) and in this case Wisconsin, the first thing he does is go to one of the parks when he returns. He is equally giddy and excited about being in the parks. Sometimes he meets a girl other times he meets Jojo. When he returned from Wisconsin Sam met him in the parks. As usual Kyle was childishly giddy and excited. Kyle’s facade is so predictable so much so that it is a detriment to him. He cannot even integrate into a group in a social setting without Jojo’s assistance. Emily had to outright tell him that he needed to ask her out on a date before she would even consider taking him seriously. And even after he did so, he couldn’t even get himself to hold her hand on said date and then she even complained that he was too afraid to kiss her. If there is more to him than he displays on camera I imagine it is that he wants to hide which hand, right or left, he truly has an intimate relationship with. But it definitely isn’t another person. Again, i agree you are entitled to your opinion. I am just stating mine.

When he returned from Wisconsin Sam met him in the parks.
Not taking sides, just adding a third opinion to the debate.
I have a different take on that return.
Let's not forget that he ran away to Wisconsin after his Covid bullshit was exposed and he lost stans and sponsors.
I suspect his hope was it would all be forgotten when he got back, but he can't have been confident about the future of his channel.
Then when he returns he rushes to the park to meet Sam, who according to Instagram works in convenience stores but according to LinkedIn has some sort of social media job for the Mouse. Some kind of outreach mentorship Disney wants to keep low-key, perhaps? Or perhaps just a useful asset to Kyle.
My point is the excitement might not have been about sex but about the mouse throwing him a lifeline to drag him back onto the rails.
Or about Kyle feeling he'd found a replacement for Lora who also has some kind of influence and reportedly helped him with his channel until she cut ties with him.

Anyone else find this interesting. Kyle mentioned missing the burger event. Yet, the “water park king” made no mention of missing the ticketed event at Typhoon Lagoon tonight. It’s the “first” H2O Glow Night since 2020. You know how “we” love to be first. “We” also love water parks.

Something fishy.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else find this interesting. Kyle mentioned missing the burger event. Yet, the “water park king” made no mention of missing the ticketed event at Typhoon Lagoon tonight. It’s the “first” H2O Glow Night since 2020. You know how “we” love to be first. “We” also love water parks.

Something fishy.
2 interesting things happend tonight! Thoughts!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.