Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BTW - does anyone think that motel will pursue legal action against him?
Why? He wasn't slandering them, he was just documenting.

Nothing worse than the place's reviews on TripAdvisor, and those people aren't being sued for libel.

I don't want to think about the Pallo family's carbon footprint.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can report that he is complaining in today's vlog once again even though he is staying at what he calls "the most expensive room on Disney property" at the Riviera Resort. Both he and Taylor have the nerve to complain that because the room is so expensive that Disney should treat them better by giving them drink vouchers while they wait for 4pm check in. He didn't even pay for this room; it was gifted by sad, brainwashed stans.
Hey stans, here's an idea; why didn't you donate it to a sick child and family for their once in a lifetime Make A Wish trip?
Whomever donated this opulent stay to Kyle completed WASTED their money and an opportunity to do a good deed. Why do people suck the teets of this brainless, entitled asshat?

Reactions: 19
He didn't even pay for this room; it was gifted by sad, brainwashed stans.
That room is an atrocious waste of money for someone in his financial position. I hope he is enjoying it whilst it lasts because it appears his Patreons are declining.

Reactions: 9
The sugar daddies must've grouped together to form a fund to fund a "Kyle night" at Riviera.

Little did they know they wouldn't be invited for a gangbang with Kyle in the suite :coffee:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The sugar daddies must've grouped together to form a fund to fund a "Kyle night" at Riviera.

Little did they know they wouldn't be invited for a gangbang with Kyle in the suite :coffee:
It was a family with extra DVC points that couldn't make it and let him use the reservation, apparently. Either way... love to know who these people are that can just throw major DVC points away like that! and not rent them to somebody for cash or try to bank them for next year....

Reactions: 6
For someone who was gifted this stay, he sure loves to boast how “expensive” it was. Lol, baiting for more funds much? It’s becoming too obvious.

Reactions: 8
Legal action for leaving a bad review, with video evidence of his complaints? Not a chance :ROFLMAO:
Agree that it's not something they could effectively take legal action on, but can we really call it a review if he didn't even stay there or spend any money with them? All Kyle did was use Taylor's bad experience to try to go viral and build sympathy to fund a few free staycations the next few weeks before Taylor flies back to Australia.

It's the same thing as POS PCDev making his review shitting on the Galactic Starcruiser that he only experienced through other people's vlogs, except Kyle's fans are thirsty enough to shower him with gifts for it. Both videos got a lot of views, a lot of comments and no impact at all on their subscriber counts.

For someone who was gifted this stay, he sure loves to boast how “expensive” it was. Lol, baiting for more funds much? It’s becoming too obvious.
This is going to be the new drinking game because now that Kyle was gifted this staycation, the other stans will have to gift him a stay at the new Contemporary Resort rooms or the Polynesean Bungalows that he's hinted at wanting for months.

Reactions: 4
I see the annoying clown is up and running again, it's about time my knees hurt from all the praying.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hotel room not ready until 4pm.
Kyle shows up at 9am wondering why the room isn’t ready?! He is as stupid as he looks 😂

then he questions how they receive nothing free for the $3500 a night room in which he didn’t pay for lol

how many shower/dick pics he send to get this stay?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Kyle shows up at 9am wondering why the room isn’t ready?! He is as stupid as he looks 😂

then he questions how they receive nothing free for the $3500 a night room in which he didn’t pay for lol
What cracks me up is that, like I’ve said before, he literally knows nothing about Disney. The fact that he was going to be a VIP guide before he quit blows my mind. Check in STARTS at 4pm. If a room is available before then, great. When I stayed at the Grand Californian check in wasn’t until 5pm. This is common knowledge so complaining about it makes you look like a chucklehead. He also can’t grasp the concept of what it means to book a large deluxe room vs. concierge level service. He wants so desperately to give off the vibes of living in luxury while his life is held together by spit and duct tape

Reactions: 7

how many shower/dick pics he send to get this stay?!
What cracks me up is that, like I’ve said before, he literally knows nothing about Disney. The fact that he was going to be a VIP guide before he quit blows my mind. Check in STARTS at 4pm. If a room is available before then, great. When I stayed at the Grand Californian check in wasn’t until 5pm. This is common knowledge so complaining about it makes you look like a chucklehead. He also can’t grasp the concept of what it means to book a large deluxe room vs. concierge level service. He wants so desperately to give off the vibes of living in luxury while his life is held together by spit and duct tape
Am I confused or is he the same person that told us Disney sends a text when your room is ready?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
One week ago he was still asking for prayers. What a f***ing d**k. .

Also a week ago a person in the park asked him if family was moving to Florida. His response was stay tuned big surprise coming. The f***ing surprise was the hotel they’re staying at. SMDH. He hates his followers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
One week ago he was still asking for prayers. What a f***ing d**k. .

Also a week ago a person in the park asked him if family was moving to Florida. His response was stay tuned big surprise coming. The f***ing surprise was the hotel they’re staying at. SMDH. He hates his followers.
he's an idiot, plain and simple

Reactions: 5
so, according to his statement the Four Seasons is not on Disney Property, where the suites runs from $12k per night..

Reactions: 1
I hate this MFer….. how many times do you talk about $3500 and then expect free tit and you didn’t even pay for it… grifting POS

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.