Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like he thinks he got a promotion. I CAN GO ANYWHERE NOW! Last I checked almost none of his videos get over 40k views which is practically nothing. How are these metrics signaling success? What are his measures of success lol? I watched a few of Jojo’s on Tik tok and it is clear why he has a following. He actually attempts narratives, follows trends, and plays up the quirkiness, which I can’t stand but the Disney demo LOVES.
As someone who's considered a content creator or "tik toker" I have to admit that Jojo is good at what he does. He keeps up with the trends and knows how to work the algorithm. I can believe he has,"the freedom to go anywhere." Kyle on the other hand... It doesn't add up. Kyle's Youtube views aren't low but they aren't anywhere near making a good revenue.

Reactions: 5
Good news for DC Residents - Kyle's not coming back for at least a few years!

Bad news for NYC Residents - Kyle is definitely coming back because he loves NYC so much. Sorry @starri, we're here for you.
NYC residents have little to fear. If it's like most of his My Life and What's Going On With Our Channel update videos, those grand plans will disappear about the same time another teen queen pops up for yet another Are We Dating video. And if not, the Is NYC safe law of averages will catch up with him and his camera eventually. He'll be cruising for a bruising.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Little update for all the Nick fans.... looks like hes "Insta-ficially" dating someone now. Good for her... because THAT boy is the REAL catch!
He is still single. There is nothing on his gram saying he’s now in a relationship. That post about love in Vegas. He went to a show called Love, in Las Vegas.

Is Kyle dating that Australian girl? I noticed that they're sharing a bed during the D.C. trip (which I thought was a bit odd cause normally siblings or people of the same sex share a bed). Maybe it's just him flirting lol

Is Kyle dating that Australian girl? I noticed that they're sharing a bed during the D.C. trip (which I thought was a bit odd cause normally siblings or people of the same sex share a bed). Maybe it's just him flirting lol
I could give two shits about who Kyle is dating. She's probably the only one who has a chance at being a wife for Kyle mainly bc she lives in a whole different country and only has to see him once every couple years. If she lived by him she'd be running for the hills like every other girl in the Orlando area.

Reactions: 2
He is still single. There is nothing on his gram saying he’s now in a relationship. That post about love in Vegas. He went to a show called Love, in Las Vegas.
He looks pretty smitten with that girl in his Instagram post to me. There is a picture of him kissing her with the ‘Belle Notte’ music and stating he’s very happy to be with her. Also a comment saying he’s back from a ‘romantic getaway’ and in a #relationship.

Reactions: 3
Surprised there's not an amber alert for Kyle that reads," Stay away from this Creepy Privileged Alcoholic Self Centered Disney fanatic."

Little update for all the Nick fans.... looks like hes "Insta-ficially" dating someone now. Good for her... because THAT boy is the REAL catch!
really?! A guy? …

That said, Kyle is truly making me sick recently…

really?! A guy? …

That said, Kyle is truly making me sick recently…
a Girl!! LOL I noticed shes been in a couple stories on his IG, but this post had several kissing pics, and comments "so happy for you guys" "you guys are a cute couple" (that he liked), Bella Notte and then saying hes so happy to be with her... Like i said, good for her!! hes a definite catch!
Too bad Kyle's too stubborn to learn anything from him!! LOL

Pisses me off that Furby begged for subscribers at the National Cemetary. Inappropriate as hell.

Reactions: 7
Pisses me off that Furby begged for subscribers at the National Cemetary. Inappropriate as hell.
Well, he saw Covid as a business opportunity so I'm not surprised.

Old friends from the DCP. Not so odd if one or both of them is gay...

Reactions: 4
How can he "go anywhere now" when he can't even leave his bubble? Always takes people he's comfortable with as a security blanket while talking like he's an experienced world traveller. He's like watching a 5 year old critique Rome. Sad.
He’s probably upset he wasn’t in DC on 1/6/20.

I find it so infuriating that Kyle is complaining about how expensive everything is in NYC & Washington D.C. and yet I see the exorbitant menu prices he pays at Disney. Of course, because it’s Disney, he doesn’t say a peep about the prices! Many of his meals/snacks (with drinks) at Disney easily range from $50 to $100 — if not, more.

I just don’t understand Kyle’s ultimate goal as “travel vlogger.” He does absolutely no research, mispronounces just about everything and offers no real insight or travel tips. His videos are just like watching someone’s vacation videos. Even his takes on food are comical. No culinary background or knowledge, but he’s now a “food critic.” Plus, I can’t stand the way he takes a first huge bite and acts like he’s really assessing the flavor profile with his tongue. I trust his palate is extremely limited, so why would anyone take his dining advice is beyond me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I find it so infuriating that Kyle is complaining about how expensive everything is in NYC & Washington D.C. and yet I see the exorbitant menu prices he pays at Disney. Of course, because it’s Disney, he doesn’t say a peep about the prices! Many of his meals/snacks (with drinks) at Disney easily range from $50 to $100 — if not, more.
yeah... its annoying. I think the biggest difference is that for the stuff in Disney, most times he probably uses a Disney gift card that one of his stans sent him, so its not actually him paying for it. It hurts more when it has to go on his $500 credit limit credit card....:LOL:

yeah... its annoying. I think the biggest difference is that for the stuff in Disney, most times he probably uses a Disney gift card that one of his stans sent him, so its not actually him paying for it. It hurts more when it has to go on his $500 credit limit credit card....:LOL:
I bet every time Kyle says he plans on taking a trip somewhere his parents cringe. Not only because on the finances but because he's so dumb they probably fear for his safety

I was honestly a little excited for the New York & DC vlogs but they ended up being unwatchable for me. He's so obnoxious and hasn't got a clue about anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s funny Kyle says that missing your flight is not the end of the world but if Kyle missed his flight we would be watching an 18 minute video of him acting like it’s the end of the world…and it would be the thumbnail

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God, after watching all of his latest vlogs in NYC and DC... I've never seen someone complain SO MUCH about EVERYTHING. Everything is compared to something else and then trashed on. Like stfu and stop being so negative all the time! Not even his sister and his friend complain nearly as much as he does. This vlog has made me like his sister more and I used to think she was really boring.

How does he expect to be a "travel vlogger" if all he's going to do is talk smack about literally everything? Not everything is rainbows and sparkles, I know, but bro the negativity is just going to keep following you.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Karma got his ass for being so negative someone stole his bag he left behind!
I wish he would stop comparing everything single thing it’s dumb just enjoy it dude. If he could he would compare every detail like… “This grass is better in dc then in New York so I have to give dc the point.”

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.