Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we are again, the real KP showing how self-centered and just downright disgusting he is. He’s a gd Disney vlogger, a place where millions of children visit, some of who interact with him, and he can’t, for just a day, acknowledge life outside of that gd bubble he has found himself trapped in. It’s absolutely sickening that he doesn’t have an iota of common decency to not post what a happy day it was.

Reactions: 11
Here we are again, the real KP showing how self-centered and just downright disgusting he is. He’s a gd Disney vlogger, a place where millions of children visit, some of who interact with him, and he can’t, for just a day, acknowledge life outside of that gd bubble he has found himself trapped in. It’s absolutely sickening that he doesn’t have an iota of common decency to not post what a happy day it was.
I doubt he's even aware of what happened. I mean, I'm currently on the opposite side of the world where it is past 3AM and I've heard about it, but he can't be expected to know what's going on in his own country. If it doesn't involve him it doesn't register.

Reactions: 4
Ugh! Yeah… he really needs to let Alexa run his socials…. She’s a tad bit better with timing and words…
But the "Thoughts and prayers" part was kinda nauseating. At least call for action instead. I know she's only one voice, but it starts with one voice who reaches a bit more people than I do.

Reactions: 3
Just watched his VIP tour vlog. This Cheryl lady is with them the entire time. My suspicion is she paid for the tour or split the cost of the tour. Did Kyle pay her much attention or make her feel included? No. Did he give her any recognition for what or how she contributed to affording them this tour? No. Will he continue to grossly pander and solicit for these type of gifts? Certainly.

Just watched that VIP tour vlog (labeled as being $10K, when in reality it was less than half that and KP probably paid less than his share) and wanted to vomit. I actually was expecting the tour to be gifted from a Club 33 member (who get 5 per year). But wow, this after bragging about staying in the “most expensive Disney hotel room” (it’s not) and a $165 Hennessy he couldn’t even appreciate. Who the duck drinks cognac before dinner??? So much flexing from a guy who lives in a crappy apartment with roommates, drives a crappy car, and probably has nothing saved for retirement.

Reactions: 11
Just watched that VIP tour vlog (labeled as being $10K, when in reality it was less than half that and KP probably paid less than his share) and wanted to vomit. I actually was expecting the tour to be gifted from a Club 33 member (who get 5 per year). But wow, this after bragging about staying in the “most expensive Disney hotel room” (it’s not) and a $165 Hennessy he couldn’t even appreciate. Who the duck drinks cognac before dinner??? So much flexing from a guy who lives in a crappy apartment with roommates, drives a crappy car, and probably has nothing saved for retirement.
Summed it up perfectly, it’s actually really disgusting and I think is going to start alienating what fans he has left.

Is it just me or is anyone else noticing Kyle's hairline has been receding a lot recently?
On this note have you noticed it’s been WEEKS maybe over a month since he got his hair cut? He growing it out or looking for that messy unkept look?

Reactions: 3
On this note have you noticed it’s been WEEKS maybe over a month since he got his hair cut? He growing it out or looking for that messy unkept look?
Maybe someone will get him a Great Clips gift card in the next PO Unboxing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am sure the middle aged lady Cheryl paid for the whole day. And the tour guild seemed very unprofessional.

i normally just lurk on here but after seeing him post those tweets and post a video about spending 10k after we had a horrible tragedy happen is so disgusting and heartless. he just turned from being annoying to a horrible human being. i don’t understand how people can watch and support him!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.