Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it called an accent? Never speak to someone from Newcastle or Liverpool in the UK, not sure you’d cope :ROFLMAO:
I thought that at first but he addressed this in his Dole Whip flight vlog. He said he knows he mispronounces these and will do it anyway. Also, i learned English in Milwaukee as a child. My brothers did also. I have tons of family in Milwaukee. None speaks with an accent that includes his manner in pronunciation. The suburb he grew up in is just 20 mins from Mikwaukee. Pay attention to his family. None of them have said accent either when it comes to those pronunciations.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought that at first but he addressed this in his Dole Whip flight vlog. He said he knows he mispronounces these and will do it anyway. Also, i learned English in Milwaukee as a child. My brothers did also. I have tons of family in Milwaukee. None speaks with an accent that includes his manner in pronunciation. The suburb he grew up in is just 20 mins from Mikwaukee. Pay attention to his family. None of them have said accent either when it comes to those pronunciations.
Just stop, it’s an accent.
Buy an item from any store in Wisconsin and you’ll have the opportunity to hear a sound change occurring across the western half of the northern US. Most North American English speakers pronounce the word bag with the same vowel as in the word back [æ], but many Wisconsinites pronounce bag with the same vowel as bagel [e:]. In sound clip 1, the speaker says the words ‘bag’ and ‘back’ with the same vowel, and ‘bagel’ sounds different. In sound clip 2, the speaker says the words ‘bagel’ and ‘bag’ with the same vowel, and ‘back’ sounds different.

Reactions: 1
really? out of ALL the things to rag on him about, I dont think his regional accent should be on the list. And if you go back and watch his older videos, it used to be even stronger when he first moved down there. Hes starting to lose a little bit of it.
Now... his table manners we can talk about. My god, man!! LOL I'm convinced hes trolling us at this point, because theres no way a grown man eats like that unless its on purpose.
I can't imagine the amount of money Taylor is spending to be here this long- and he said in today's video she extended her trip to be able to do their "surprise" with them next week. On the livestream the other day she said she was flying home on the 31st- so maybe she was planning to go to some other non-disney places, too while shes over here. Hopefully Kyle's doing the right thing and giving her some of the ad money, becasue she is really adding a lot to his videos.

The one thing I will say though about him mispronouncing words is that he truly thinks he's a silly, funny, quirky guy LMFAO. His video at Cinderella's Royal Table, he kept calling couscous "cuss cuss" and even the waitress corrected him. When he was at dinner with Emily at Sci-Fi, he pronounced yuca fries as "yuckuh" and she corrected him but he kept going. It's obnoxious. This is a grown ass man...
I can't imagine what this guy would be like if he travelled internationally. He thinks ignorance is a quirky, cute thing.

really? out of ALL the things to rag on him about, I dont think his regional accent should be on the list. And if you go back and watch his older videos, it used to be even stronger when he first moved down there. Hes starting to lose a little bit of it.
Now... his table manners we can talk about. My god, man!! LOL I'm convinced hes trolling us at this point, because theres no way a grown man eats like that unless its on purpose.
I can't imagine the amount of money Taylor is spending to be here this long- and he said in today's video she extended her trip to be able to do their "surprise" with them next week. On the livestream the other day she said she was flying home on the 31st- so maybe she was planning to go to some other non-disney places, too while shes over here. Hopefully Kyle's doing the right thing and giving her some of the ad money, becasue she is really adding a lot to his videos.

I agree, his content and the way he portrays himself is fair game, but anything that someone can’t help, just seems to be a little insensitive and immature to make fun of. I understand when he blatantly botches a word to try to squeeze engagement out of people but to make fun of things he or other people can’t help is wrong.

There’s plenty that can be discussed besides how he speaks and yes his Neanderthal Table Manners is one of them lol 😂

How doesn’t these people see through his bull tit, guy is a shallow grifting joke….. resells gifts and isn’t appreciative for anything

Reactions: 4
I was diagnosed with symptomatic COVID. So, following Kyle's example, I'm going to hang out with some of my friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Seriously why does he eat like a pig? It’s ridiculous. Tired of the “surprises” ugh 🙄 where does he get all his money and how if his sister is a nurse get so much time off? Stayed for 2 days then leaving to be back in a week ? I don’t get it 😡

Reactions: 6
I was diagnosed with symptomatic COVID. So, following Kyle's example, I'm going to hang out with some of my friends.
I hope you heal quickly. My sister picked it up at a conference last week, and I have a few colleagues and students that have it now too.

Seriously why does he eat like a pig? It’s ridiculous. Tired of the “surprises” ugh 🙄 where does he get all his money and how if his sister is a nurse get so much time off? Stayed for 2 days then leaving to be back in a week ? I don’t get it 😡
my misophonia goes into overdrive everytime he eats - he needs to stop eating on camera, it's not pretty

Hope you feel better soon

Reactions: 3
Image2.png

I know many professional designers. This is absolute bullshit. Nobody makes a living making YouTube thumbnails.
It sounds to me like he's desperate for ways to supplement his income.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Get better soon and rest and stay hydrated.

View attachment 1274947

I know many professional designers. This is absolute bullshit. Nobody makes a living making YouTube thumbnails.

I know!!! What era is he living in..? Make “bank” COME ON you are getting lazy with even your thumbnails and probably want to outsource. All the Disney Vloggers have the same thumbnail their face plastered in front of some place or food on the side 🙄 probably hoping one of his Stans on Twitter would do them for free. Grifting AINT EASSSY 🤑💸

Last edited:
View attachment 1274947

My degree is in graphic design, I responded that they teach Photoshop where you can do pretty much everything. He uses some app I've never heard of to make his. He also only uses one external hard drive - good luck when that fails and you lose everything. Cloud service is the way to go tbh.

Reactions: 5
My degree is in graphic design, I responded that they teach Photoshop where you can do pretty much everything. He uses some app I've never heard of to make his. He also only uses one external hard drive - good luck when that fails and you lose everything. Cloud service is the way to go tbh.
I'm not a pro but YouTube thumbnails are just knowing the right image size, some basic image manipulation and text overlays. There's a ton of template based beginner level apps out there. A single designer would have to have a lot of clients to make a living at it. Advertising, publishing and product design is where the money is IMHO.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.