Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure the middle aged lady Cheryl paid for the whole day. And the tour guild seemed very unprofessional.
i think shes a cast member... so i wonder if CMS get a discount, so she tagged along so he could get a discount. I saw him comment that she was his "mentor" from when he worked for Disney :unsure:

Reactions: 2
See though, as somebody who looks for a brief escape when tragedies like this happen, I appreciate having something other than the news to watch for 30 minutes. I had a hard time sending my elementary aged kids off to school today, so the video was a little 30 minute distraction from my crying and worrying.
In his pinned comment, he did acknowledge the events, so he wasn’t as clueless as he sometimes is.

on another note: who’s ready to watch his downward spiral next week once Taylor leaves and he tries to get Emily back… 🙃🫢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
See though, as somebody who looks for a brief escape when tragedies like this happen, I appreciate having something other than the news to watch for 30 minutes. I had a hard time sending my elementary aged kids off to school today, so the video was a little 30 minute distraction from my crying and worrying.
In his pinned comment, he did acknowledge the events, so he wasn’t as clueless as he sometimes is.

on another note: who’s ready to watch his downward spiral next week once Taylor leaves and he tries to get Emily back… 🙃🫢
i totally understand wanting to have a distraction from the news but that distraction being somebody spending copious amounts of money on nonsense being totally tone deaf is the problem. people watch disney content to either plan for the parks when they go or for escapism but no normal person is spending 10k on one day so it’s not realistic or helpful.

Reactions: 9
i totally understand wanting to have a distraction from the news but that distraction being somebody spending copious amounts of money on nonsense being totally tone deaf is the problem. people watch disney content to either plan for the parks when they go or for escapism but no normal person is spending 10k on one day so it’s not realistic or helpful.
True… and it’s definitely a Kyle move to put $10,000 in the title, but then in the video it turns out that they actually paid about $4000 🤨
I’m also one who likes watching shows like Selling Sunset and Bling Empire where people are on ballin budgets that I’ll never have… so, there’s that too 🤣

Reactions: 5
i normally just lurk on here but after seeing him post those tweets and post a video about spending 10k after we had a horrible tragedy happen is so disgusting and heartless. he just turned from being annoying to a horrible human being. i don’t understand how people can watch and support him!
He could've at least delayed the video and post a discussion video, if anything... or maybe did a "moment of silence" and not post a video today out of respect.

He could've at least delayed the video and post a discussion video, if anything... or maybe did a "moment of silence" and not post a video today out of respect.
Let's face it, any empathy he shows is only after being prompted. It's performative. He couldn't care less. Getting his VIP video Live is all that matters.

Reactions: 12
Let's face it, any empathy he shows is only after being prompted. It's performative. He couldn't care less. Getting his VIP video Live is all that matters.
He was more upset over Taylor’s “motel” room.

Reactions: 14
To add something completely different, for someone who claims to be such a Disney expert and travels to Disney and Universal often enough, it drives me crazy that he keeps asking for more Marvel/superheroes at WDW but doesn't even know about the arrangement Universal made when Disney bought them to not have any Marvel attractions on the east coast. I know it's a little thing but every time it comes up I think how does he not know this??

Yup… I think fir like 2 months, before the pandemic shutdown
So why was he acting like he had no idea what to expect on the tour? And apparently these VIP Guides don’t have to be fully knowledgeable… that’s kinda disappointing to know. Spending all that money my luck id get a “Kyle.”

Additionally, who the hell is Cheryl?! He never once introduced her and he’s acting like we know who she is. Is she a KP “donor?”

• Haha
So why was he acting like he had no idea what to expect on the tour? And apparently these VIP Guides don’t have to be fully knowledgeable… that’s kinda disappointing to know. Spending all that money my luck id get a “Kyle.”
😂Former tour guide, no idea what to expect? His emotional support roommate did Disney and Universal private VIP tours with a celebrity. He didn’t watch JoJo’s vlogs with Paula or ask him ANY questions about the VIP tours and process. Okay Kyle Lyle. Come on man, we aren’t stupid!

Meanwhile he sees himself as authentic. 😂

• Haha
Today's VIP tour video was too much. His constant gloating, childlike giddiness and "voices" are so annoying. I can't imagine his family isn't embarrassed and/or irritated by him privately.

Almost every video I watch I say out loud, he’s that person in the parks I hate. In the VIP video (and many others) on almost every ride he SHOUTS at the top of his lungs the most cringy tit like, “let’s gooooo bay-beeeee!” and “I love my lifeeeee!”. While it’s great to have fun, enjoy, etc this always comes off to me as pompous and annoying. He has such a punchable face…

Almost every video I watch I say out loud, he’s that person in the parks I hate. In the VIP video (and many others) on almost every ride he SHOUTS at the top of his lungs the most cringy tit like, “let’s gooooo bay-beeeee!” and “I love my lifeeeee!”. While it’s great to have fun, enjoy, etc this always comes off to me as pompous and annoying. He has such a punchable face…
The man is almost 30. It’s ridiculous. He’s Nate with a better face and body (for now). Nate feels more like an act but Kyle truly seems stone cold stupid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.