Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to weight shame anyone (because I was overweight in the past), but you can really start to notice Kyle's weight gain in his face from 2019 to now. It's quite the difference! That said, he's still not "fat," but slowly gaining.
He’s too tired to go to the gym or do anything other than watch TV or play video games after his hour or two in the park. All that vlogging hard work he does, which he wants everyone to know is not appreciated near enough by the viewing public, leaves him too exhausted for much else.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I'm not sure... I mean the Disney diet and the foods he eat makes it not surprising.

Is he really dating her? There's no confirmation yet, right?
He seems to be in a serious relationship with himself and whatever processed food is on a plate in front of him.

Doubt he’s dating E. They are friends trying to get subs from each other. Kyle seems to have a pattern of friendships with people that can help him with his goals.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like Taylor is in NYC with the Pallo kids. Fun vlogs ahead.

Reactions: 3
86B576A1-5AE0-4F57-9F5F-391743619775_1_201_a.jpeg

"PS How weird is it... I'm CHEERING OUT LOUD for Alexa in my living room" ?? It's pretty fuckin weird, Jamie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder he’ll be brave enough to take the subway or if he’ll Uber (sorry, Lyft) everywhere

I'll get hate for this.... BUT, i actually thought this was one of his better vlogs. He was wearing something other than a white SuperDry shirt. When he was shocked at the airport lines, he took action and made an appointment for PreCheck. I felt like he didn't overdo it on the "Gee, Wow!" reaction to seeing NYC like he does with new concrete in Disney. And They found a couple cool spots to visit.
Guess we'll see if tomorrow is back to our regularly scheduled ridiculousness.... LOL

Oh God, please let that clown take the subway. Someone might kick his obnoxious ass and commandeer his precious camera.

I'll get hate for this.... BUT, i actually thought this was one of his better vlogs. He was wearing something other than a white SuperDry shirt. When he was shocked at the airport lines, he took action and made an appointment for PreCheck. I felt like he didn't overdo it on the "Gee, Wow!" reaction to seeing NYC like he does with new concrete in Disney. And They found a couple cool spots to visit.
Guess we'll see if tomorrow is back to our regularly scheduled ridiculousness.... LOL
He also gave quite insightful commentary like saying that NYC smells like dog tit, really makes you want to travel there doesn't he! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'll get hate for this.... BUT, i actually thought this was one of his better vlogs.
I will give him credit for that edit on the plane where he was filming out the window and then cut to the same shot on his laptop. Not a new trick but he pulled it off well.

His description of the hotel room as “urban, rustic, modern” was truly a special moment.

And yes, NY is still cold in April. We had a snow day upstate last week. Of course, Monday it was 82…then it snowed again today…but that’s how we know it’s spring here 😂

• Haha
I wonder he’ll be brave enough to take the subway or if he’ll Uber (sorry, Lyft) everywhere
I thought that comment about only using Lyft was odd. I bet he is banned from Uber. Anyone remember what service he was using in the video where he said the driver shook him down for gas money?

Oh God, please let that clown take the subway. Someone might kick his obnoxious ass and commandeer his precious camera.
I’m waiting for someone to grab it when he sets it down for one of his world famous walk up shots 🤣

• Haha
His description of the hotel room as “urban, rustic, modern” was truly a special moment.
I did love the shower, though.

I actually liked the hotel. It reminds me of PodHotel, a chain that I crash at when I'm needing to be in Manhattan either early in the morning or late at night.

For a tourist trap, Ellen's Stardust is really a lot of fun, and I wish they'd managed to actually show it off. And of course, he heard the siren call of Superdry. I want him to go to the dispensary across the street so badly.

I still do like his videos with Alexa, in spite of everything. She does often refuse to take his crap, which is more than I can say for most of the people in his orbit.

Reactions: 1
I still do like his videos with Alexa, in spite of everything. She does often refuse to take his crap, which is more than I can say for most of the people in his orbit.
yes!! haha I think i said the same thing on here the other day- I do love that about Alexa when shes in the vlogs. I feel like it adds some "spice" to the videos! LOL Actually kinda looking forward to tomorrow's, with Taylor in the mix. I always liked her too.

Reactions: 1
So what’s the deal with emily Nelson? Are they a couple? Did they ever announce this and I missed it? I’m much more interested in couple accounts and influencers so I wish they’d be open about it if they are together! I don’t get why they wouldn’t, seems like it would benefit both of them.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.