Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One week ago he was still asking for prayers. What a f***ing d**k. .

Also a week ago a person in the park asked him if family was moving to Florida. His response was stay tuned big surprise coming. The f***ing surprise was the hotel they’re staying at. SMDH. He hates his followers.
I thought the SAME thing. He "surprises" are mediocre at best. Never expect anything amazing from him.

Reactions: 5
What happened to Emily she already move on from him ?
And Sam?
If the room could sleep so many, surprised he didn’t treat his roomies and friends too. Or did they ALL have plans without him and couldn’t be swayed to spend time with him in a $3500 room?

I would think the family might like to spend time with his FL friends, the people Kyle spends most of his time with day to day.

I thought the SAME thing. He "surprises" are mediocre at best. Never expect anything amazing from him.
Right!? He kept acting like him and the family were dropping a big surprise on us. The surprise didn’t even turn out to be for his viewers. We knew he had a stay at the Y&B Club and we knew his family was coming. The surprise turned out to be for his parents which Alexa blew anyway. 😂😂😂

• Haha
I can report that he is complaining in today's vlog once again even though he is staying at what he calls "the most expensive room on Disney property" at the Riviera Resort. Both he and Taylor have the nerve to complain that because the room is so expensive that Disney should treat them better by giving them drink vouchers while they wait for 4pm check in. He didn't even pay for this room; it was gifted by sad, brainwashed stans.
Hey stans, here's an idea; why didn't you donate it to a sick child and family for their once in a lifetime Make A Wish trip?
Whomever donated this opulent stay to Kyle completed WASTED their money and an opportunity to do a good deed. Why do people suck the teets of this brainless, entitled asshat?

Couldn’t have said it better myself!!! This guy is a tool and I thank you for the update, as I have not been watching his videos as of recent. He is too cringey and desperate to seem successful.

giving that mental image to all his sugar daddies

I’m convinced he’s tipped his toes in that water and maybe even went for a swim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What happened to Emily she already move on from him ?
i've been wondering that, too. They were spending so much time together right before Taylor came, so i was thinking there would be at least a couple "group" vlogs while Taylor's here. But it seems to be all about Taylor now, which i'm ok with LOL shes great. and even in yesterday's video with his family when she was like the "5th wheel", there wasn't even a little bit of awkwardness or anything.
And Emily posted on Twitter about "post graduation depression" and then another one with just a sad face.... so i really do hope shes ok, whatever's going on....

Reactions: 2
There is no way that this asshole just said "HA! We did get something free after all." OMFG. That pissed me the hell off. The FREE $3500 hotel room stay wasn't enough? Jesus Christ. And his mom even complained about the grand finale of the fireworks. Now we know where he gets it from. Nothing is good enough for these people.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Kyle is such an ungreatful bleep, I hope someone breaks his legs. At the very least I’d put a nail gun through his knee caps and then say “I guess you got something for free!”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kyle is such an ungreatful bleep, I hope someone breaks his legs. At the very least I’d put a nail gun through his knee caps and then say “I guess you got something for free!”
I knew this was a Hammerstone comment without looking at the name. 😀

There is no way that this asshole just said "HA! We did get something free after all." OMFG. That pissed me the hell off. The FREE $3500 hotel room stay wasn't enough? Jesus Christ. And his mom even complained about the grand finale of the fireworks. Now we know where he gets it from. Nothing is good enough for these people.

What a double grifting d-bag. Kyle displays zero integrity. He’s all about chasing the next freebie. Givers have to set limits, because takers, like Kyle, have none.

Wouldn’t this massive resort room been a wonderful time to have the all the siblings there with his parents? Guess one sibling wants ZERO part in Kyle’s schemes and vlogging life. That says a lot. We would probably all get along great with the bro.

What a double grifting d-bag. Kyle displays zero integrity. He’s all about chasing the next freebie. Givers have to set limits, because takers, like Kyle, have none.

Wouldn’t this massive resort room been a wonderful time to have the all the siblings there with his parents? Guess one sibling wants ZERO part in Kyle’s schemes and vlogging life. That says a lot. We would probably all get along great with the bro.
I remember hearing during a stream that his brother has a child. Probably wants to make sure his kid doesn't become a sad, lazy Disney-obsessed grifter so they stay far away. I bet he prefers vacations without a camera on them 24x7 so his younger brother can make profit too.

• Heart
A little behind on videos but had to point out that literally 8 seconds after filming this sign the dbag says "I believe they open at 6"

1652737900426.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi everyone. I came across the KP #3 thread and have been earnestly reading 3, 4 and 5 so that I can post my frustrations about whom I consider the absolute dumbest person alive, Kyle Pallo. Where do I start? His vocabulary is marginal at best. He mispronounces the simplest of words and continues to do so even after being told the proper pronunciation. Pronouncing the word “our” by saying OR is beyond explanation. Saying “bayg” or “maygnet” instead of bag or magnet is unforgivable. I could go on and on and on, but I will focus on his claim that he was a VIP tour guide. I was a Guest Relations cast member for 7 years. After 1 year I was eligible to audition to be a VIP tour guide. The position was coveted. The audition consisted of being interviewed by a team of Guest Relations managers. You are required to know EVERYTHING about Disney history, trivia, property and Walt himself. The audition was rigorous. Nailing the audition meant that you were included in a pool of tour guides that hosted celebrities, dignitaries, and politicians. It meant that you went to EVERY Press and Media event. The training was complete. You were trained in everything from proper etiquette in greeting your tour, to how to properly dine with Royalty. Especially how to properly utilize your flatware or which wine glass to use for each course. Only Guest Relations CM’s were utilized for these. My understanding now is that there is a cross utilization program where CM’s from different areas of the company are trained to be tour guides for normal day guests who pay for a VIP tour guide. They are pulled from their respective areas, do their tours and then return to where they normally work for their next shift. I like to call these tour guides VIP tour guides-Lite. Any CM can apply to do this and depending on the eligibility requirements you are selected or not for the program. Kyle touts his stint doing this as a promotion he received when in fact he wasn’t promoted. I am unsure of the training he received. He can’t even properly hold a fork and knife! He doesn’t even use characters’ proper names when referring to them. Those are simple things that CM’s integrate into their everyday lives outside of their Disney jobs. His Disney nomenclature is abysmal. It irks me to NO END when Kyle constantly refers to his short stint as a tour guide as his primordial job before he left the company. If the individual we see in the Daily Dose vlogs is the same person that gave VIP tours, then I can only come to the conclusion that he was relieved from the VIP program altogether and sent back to retail where he had to work 100% Of his shifts. Sorry for the long story but I KNOW he will read this and want to expose him. This thread rocks!!! (Kyle if you read this and don’t understand all the words, Google can be your best friend)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Pronouncing the word “our” by saying OR is beyond explanation. Saying “bayg” or “maygnet” instead of bag or magnet is unforgivable.
Isn’t it called an accent? Never speak to someone from Newcastle or Liverpool in the UK, not sure you’d cope :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Pronouncing the word “our” by saying OR is beyond explanation. Saying “bayg” or “maygnet” instead of bag or magnet is unforgivable.
In his defense, this is an accent from the upper midwest. Pretty common actually.

But you are correct with everything else. 😆

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if Kyle reads this thread ??? If so, Kyle, PLEASE STOP SAYING “ACTUALLY” in your videos . It’s distracting and annoying . While you’re at it, you can eliminate “obviously” and “ to say the least” from your vocabulary. Not only do you overuse those words/phrases, you use them completely out of context.

I love how he just shows up always expecting the rooms to be ready AT 10AM!!!!. Does he not understand what check in check out times are. There is someone in your room bro.

Tries real coffee says it’s sweet, I prefer Dunkin’. I CANT LOL. Not sure his Oreo frap deluxe jumbo at Dunkin’ is exactly black or sugar free

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.