Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

markvlinder

Chatty Member
Today's boasting is bullshit. His views are doing OK but his new subscriber count is still crawling.
Before Xmas Socialblade was predicting over a million subs in two and a half years. Now it's predicting under 400K in five.
The last video was rated 9 out of 10, where 1 is the highest and 10 is the lowest.
Wow, guys, some achievement.
I think the biggest problem is he compares his channel to his channel makes sense doesn't it.
But like you said his channel is doing not very well at all so you have to celebrate all little things.

Dismom2

VIP Member
Anyone else find this interesting. Kyle mentioned missing the burger event. Yet, the “water park king” made no mention of missing the ticketed event at Typhoon Lagoon tonight. It’s the “first” H2O Glow Night since 2020. You know how “we” love to be first. “We” also love water parks.

Something fishy.
Im guessing the typhoon lagoon event was the event he was talking about missing, not a burger event. I think it was just his poor wording again on that tweet.
But definitely fishy that he would miss out on that content! Lol especially with Taylor gone, he needs to keep up the little bit of momentum his channel gained… :unsure:

Dismom2

VIP Member
Although his comments about preferring a sportsball gave over a musical would be slightly more believable if he hadn't filmed himself at the Frozen sing-a-long multiple times. But he didn't go to Lion King or Aladdin, so he gave Disney a wide berth. I wonder if he'd have gone to Frozen if it was still running.
right?? and then after he said he didn't really like something as "light" and "intro to broadway" as Wicked, he says he wants to see Phantom of the Opera?? Thought that was interesting...

I hate to be that person, but what happened with Kyle and COVID-19. I tried to research it, but couldn't decipher exactly what happened -- did he lie about having it? break quarantine? expose other people? Thank you in advance.

Dismom2

VIP Member
Kyle's a part of the problem too, he seems so self-absorbed to the point that he neglects what makes things fun for Emily. That wasn't as much of an issue with Taylor, Lora or Sam because they're more genuinely fun people that enjoy just being in the park. Emily might enjoy being in the parks too but she seems more uncomfortable and camera shy so their vlogs together are just boring or annoying.

Compare that to Jojo who isn't as focused on the videos when he has a guest, it at least looks like they're having fun in his videos. A lot more people who watch travel vlogs would rather see a fun experience instead of an annoying young couple whining about dinner reservations and wait times.
yup... i think thats what it is. Emily enjoys the parks differently than Kyle, or something, i don't know. and they're trying to figure that all out I guess.
Not to bring up the Sam/ Emily thing again... but just some examples. like in one video i forget where he and Sam were, but the drink had a green glow cube in it. Kyle compared it the "poison apple" from snow white, and instead of just nodding/ laughing, Sam asked him "So would you have taken a bite of the apple?" Like, just tiny things like that add some interest to the video, ya know? And I dont think anybody can ignore the way he was BOUNCING around Hollywood studios the night he got back from Chicago, like a 4 year old on a sugar high. Then later, he introduces Sam with a huge smile on his face. and theres lots of the same kind of thing with his other "friends" in the past... it just seemed much less awkward than it comes across with Emily.....

Last edited:

Dismom2

VIP Member
Definitely not the only one. I think she wasted even more! He rescues her from that “motel” she chose because of her budget, then he books a one night at Yacht Club and then Wilderness! He justified the great deal they got because they are splitting the room costs? That’s still over $500 for her for 2 nights. She’s also spending money on food everyday. She’s very lovely and doesn’t deserve a selfish friend like him.

BTW - does anyone think that motel will pursue legal action against him?
yeah... i was wondering if they actually did stay at Yacht Club, or if the Wilderness Lodge was the replacement for that. Because there wasn't a vlog or any IG posts or anything from the yacht club. And usually i think is how he justifies doing the staycations to himself ( "I'll make some of it back in AdSense...." LOL ) so i dont think he would've "wasted" a Yacht Club stay like that HAHA
But yeah- then last night there were some IG stories from the Riviera- but maybe thats where his family is staying....
In their livestream last week they were saying that hes been paying for all of Taylor's food, so thats good. ( I'm guessing except for the CRT lunch that she pre booked). But I agree- I hope hes taking care of her. Shes so great, and makes him more tolerable too LOL

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
I'm new to the thread but just from observing Kyle and Taylor I think he is already with her but keeping it on the low. He probably gets alot of support from horny soccer moms and young girls and he doesn't want to take that away by saying he is with somebody, lol. That kid is so fucking shallow though, I bet he is always rude to people that want to actually talk to him. He just strikes me as a little prick lol. Maybe i'm wrong but I don't think so lol.
Perhaps this the new profile.

Surprised there's not an amber alert for Kyle that reads," Stay away from this Creepy Privileged Alcoholic Self Centered Disney fanatic."

Kyle is a clown but I don’t hate the guy. Just kind of embarrassed for him and kind of disgusted by him. Best Life & Beyond, on the other hand, yeah I fucking hate them
That's probably because Kyle is younger and could redeem himself by getting rid of his douchey nature. It is highly unlikely BLAB will genuinely try to improve themselves at this point given their track record.

Kyle should take that trip to San Francisco he said he wanted to do; I would actually watch that. Disney is so oversaturated. It's time to pack your beygs, Kyle.

He said “holy cammoli” again . The phrase is “holy cannoli“.
Also…..he said we just “inclined” about some information on the $250,000 castle. He meant “inquired”.
I have not even finished watching the video yet and he’s already misspoken several times. It is so distracting.
we say holy cammoli in the UK. Think that is a phrase.
And if we’re being picky it’s enquire 😊

SnapChet

VIP Member
Kyle Pallo #6 : Six of The Seven Dwarfs are not Happy and Sneezy is in quarantine.

Last edited:

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
really? out of ALL the things to rag on him about, I dont think his regional accent should be on the list. And if you go back and watch his older videos, it used to be even stronger when he first moved down there. Hes starting to lose a little bit of it.
Now... his table manners we can talk about. My god, man!! LOL I'm convinced hes trolling us at this point, because theres no way a grown man eats like that unless its on purpose.
I can't imagine the amount of money Taylor is spending to be here this long- and he said in today's video she extended her trip to be able to do their "surprise" with them next week. On the livestream the other day she said she was flying home on the 31st- so maybe she was planning to go to some other non-disney places, too while shes over here. Hopefully Kyle's doing the right thing and giving her some of the ad money, becasue she is really adding a lot to his videos.

I agree, his content and the way he portrays himself is fair game, but anything that someone can’t help, just seems to be a little insensitive and immature to make fun of. I understand when he blatantly botches a word to try to squeeze engagement out of people but to make fun of things he or other people can’t help is wrong.

There’s plenty that can be discussed besides how he speaks and yes his Neanderthal Table Manners is one of them lol 😂

Is Kyle dating that Australian girl? I noticed that they're sharing a bed during the D.C. trip (which I thought was a bit odd cause normally siblings or people of the same sex share a bed). Maybe it's just him flirting lol

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
Is it just me or does he seem depressed recently? Also, didn’t bother to show the receipt, must have split the bill with Taylor… real gentleman. 🙄