Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Kyle is just an entitled asshole who only thinks about himself and how things can benefit him
Anyone who can go from being gifted a stay at a $3500 a night room, complaining he didn’t get enough things for free; and then make a blasé video about casually spending $160 on one drink for the lols is an utter prick, combined with his clear manipulation of people. He’s probably the worst of all the vloggers in that respect,with his skinny Freddie mercury lookalike friend as a close second

• Haha
Reactions: 11

daparjr

Here we are again, the real KP showing how self-centered and just downright disgusting he is. He’s a gd Disney vlogger, a place where millions of children visit, some of who interact with him, and he can’t, for just a day, acknowledge life outside of that gd bubble he has found himself trapped in. It’s absolutely sickening that he doesn’t have an iota of common decency to not post what a happy day it was.

There is no way that this asshole just said "HA! We did get something free after all." OMFG. That pissed me the hell off. The FREE $3500 hotel room stay wasn't enough? Jesus Christ. And his mom even complained about the grand finale of the fireworks. Now we know where he gets it from. Nothing is good enough for these people.

• Wow

bramx

There's no doubt in my mind that Nick is gay and suppressing it. I do feel bad for his so-called "gf." It's 2022, he shouldn't be afraid to come out - I'm sure all of his friends are allies too.

His poses do it for me.

Additionally, has anyone on here ever actually worked with Kyle or at Disney?
I work at Disney. My coworker worked with him, I’ve heard some things, and none of them are great

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
just catching up with some of his recent vlogs and let me get this straight……
This guy was gifted a free stay at “Disney world’s most expensive room” in his own words and still had the audacity to not only complain….. but also to ask for more free things?! Was the free stay not enough for this privileged Prince?

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
Kyle's one of the most annoying archtypes for the late millenials - the viral fame idolizer. Too self-absorbed to make more than a few friends so instead his aspiration is following the path of the heroes he grew up watching on YouTube. Except many of those vloggers actually respect vulnerability and constructive criticism to grow profesionally while Kyle gets stuck gloating from his thirsty and obsessive fanbase while shunning any critics. The stans, and Taylor, enable him to feel confident about his lack of talent and lazy work ethic.

Now that he has enough income from the sugar stans he's very happy to let everyone know how much cash he can throw away. Very nice approach for someone covering a theme park that hundreds of thousands of families work hard for years to save up for. Your dumb fucking "chugger" is half of their tickets for one day at Magic Kingdom.

What sucks the most is that the majority of the Disney vlogging community is so lazy and untalented that he'll still be able to grow at a steady pace for the next few months or so barring some scandal. So many viewers are content with poor-quality uncreative content. The Bojos are boring and predictable, PMM is boring and predictable, Ordinary Adventures are boring and predictable, Adam the Woo is boring and predictable.

How can I engage people more than those channels do? Let's build up to a boring and disappointing surprise every week where I get to throw away more money from the stans I manipulated! That's already gotten boring and predictable as well.

And while there is the other extreme of good quality Disney Park content like All Ears, they're more focused on informational content so that gets redundant very quick as well. There's very few channels that are good in between the two ends of the spectrum.

• Heart

Honestly? I do not see Kyle as someone who would have the slightest idea of what to do with a woman. By the same token I doubt that he’d have the slightest idea of what to do with a man either. He presents himself as a sports fanatic. Yet his affinities dilute the impression he wants us to have of him wanting a wife and children. Always bouncing in his car to “dancing queen,” RomComs, Bridgerton, etc… I know my hunch is coming off as stereotyping but I seriously get Carl Nassib and Colton Underwood vibes about him and that he just hasn’t realized or accepted it. My apologies to Carl and Colton for placing Kyle under the same umbrella as them.
Tbh he is giving virgin vibes.

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
I feel like watching Kyle is like watching a 5 year trying to figure out who he wants to be when he grows up… today I want to be a vlogger, no now I’m a fwood critic… it’s become complete cringe. Now he complains about glasses being stolen after his carelessness YIKES!

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
I don’t get it. Halloween Horror Nights runs for like 2 months. He can do both HHN and Disneyland Paris.
It’s his M.O. Announce big plans and backtrack. HE never had any plans to go to Paris to begin with. Same with his England trip to go see the Packers play. He backtracked a week after announcing that.

Reactions: 10

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
I don’t get it. Halloween Horror Nights runs for like 2 months. He can do both HHN and Disneyland Paris.

“Hi I’m Kyle and as usual I am a pathological liar and I realize I can’t keep my lies straight anymore” you won’t be in Paris for two months 🙄

• Haha

seanrt

Lots to take in today. “I feel like I failed you” that statement is about six months too late and should’ve been when he was busted.

Looking at that Loungefly Vault Collection backpack “That’s supposed to be EPCOT” pointing at the Mickey globe logo that has been used to represent the entire WDW resort since the beginning and is still used today at the place he goes daily.

Favorite part, Taylor’s “Dude…I live in the suburbs” since Kyle seems to think all of Australia is just a wildlife outback prairie.

Feel sorry for me was definitely todays daily dose.

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I laughed so hard at Kyle complaining he didn't get a media invite and being confused as to what the criteria was to be invited. Sucks to be you Kyle 🤣

• Haha

jsky4000

I’ve just found this thread and I am so happy I did. I was at a fan and had been following him for a few years but over the past few months he has really been annoying me. To the point where I can’t even finish his videos anymore. I didn’t know about his tweet likings or what he did during Covid and that was enough to put me over the ledge. I officially unsubscribed to him today and glad I did. Everything about him seems so fake now. Fyi that guy who posted about on his thread about how he doesn’t come off as someone who has mental issues RIGHT ON!! He read him 💯