Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Not_another_flogger

Sorry now but his English in those messages is absolutely atrocious and we all know she never bothered to learn a word of Turkish so I can only imagine the educated, deep conversations the 2 of them had! Imagine her trying to explain "ram this 12 inch dildo up my fake plastic arse while I video us for money"....

• Haha
Reactions: 34

NoPressure

Ah stop I watched this all unfold and actually laughed at ye all chatting away about feeling sorry and worried for her, (no offence) 😂 but she did the exact same thing with Jamie as soon as they broke up she said he physically abused her 😂 it’s her break up tactic.. she put that on THE INTERNET FOR EVERYONE TO SEE, and then two days later was in Turkey with him posting videos on TikTok.. is she not humiliated? 😂 and she goes on big speels saying to people to “educate themselves” when she has got to be the biggest gobshite on the planet, like she goes from “guys can anyone tell me how to get my dog back to Ireland” “guys does anyone know any emergency numbers for properties etc etc” “ guys what will I do to get my dog who’s kidnapped back” to “guys mind your own fucking business” the next day 😂 when someone expresses their concerns 😂 just sit back and enjoy the ride lads, don’t even bother being concerned.. only she can help herself, she’s a lost cause.. imagine being banned from a country for three months where your “beloved” boyfriend lives and when ye finaly reunite all you do is sit alone in your room like you did before making TikTok’s about how you’re flicking the bean off yourself in your bedroom, top quality entertainment though jaysus I don’t know what I’d do without observing her every few days I get a great giggle out of it.. poor fucker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

burp661

No lads she couldn’t be out here in a texaco garage washing a 2008 opel Astra I am donnnneeee 😂😂😂😂😂 all I seen was a mouth of teeth coming towards the camera nothing else

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Ratsout

VIP Member
ETA: Long post but needed a rant

I’m still worried for her. As someone who’s been in a very toxic relationship before, they have ways of working their way back in. Feeding false narratives and promising they’ll change. When you’re at your lowest, the way she was yesterday, you’ll believe anything that they tell you because you want to think that you’re so important in their life that they’re willing to change for you. They know all the right things to say to get in your head and doubt yourself that the things they done to you actually even happened. They make you doubt your entire perception and gas light the fuck out of you. She’s a troubled girl. You can spot it a mile off.

These men know this and prey on the vulnerabilities. She was abused when she was younger, assumably by a family member or an adult that was supposed to protect her. Victims of Child abuse often repeat the cycle in adulthood, seeking out relationships similar to that they witnessed as a child because that’s all they know.

It’s so hard to not pity her. I’m so conflicted because she’s shown time and time again, that she’s not a very good person, at least it’s how she portrays herself on social media. Even if it’s a persona she puts on for clout, she has publicly humiliated and berated and bullied people online for the whole world to see.

She’s utterly alone in this world. Not one person from her family helped her when she was over there when it was clear as day something dodgy was going on. It was said on here countless times how isolated she was and people did mention strange patterns of bruising on Tiktok and she hoped on the biggest defence train she could find.

As someone who’s seen it first hand that screams red flag to me. Her family need to rally around her, get her off social media for a while, get her money, properties and dog sorted as much as they can or at least out of his hands and help her get back on her feet here. I’m not saying stop OF, she’s made her decision there and is financially independent so kudos to her.

But if she is lying, it’s absolutely disgusting and she needs help as well if she’s capable of coming on camera sobbing her eyes out and creating a false damaging narrative like that which only deters real victims of abuse from coming forward.

Regardless of what’s happening, this girl is extremely vulnerable, clearly going through some sort of mental health crisis and she needs a lot
help from her family and mental health services.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Jellybb

VIP Member
I don’t know why people hate her so much, She’s doing exactly what she needs to do to promote herself so I would say she is clever enough . Arguing with people /pretending to be a football fan etc etc all generate her income which is exactly what she wants.
Some of the stuff she says I agree with but most of the time I tap through her stories and roll my eyes
I do feel like she is in a much better place mentally than she was last summer she’s out and about living her life rather than hanging out in her apartment or house alone in Turkey
I’d imagine people hate her because she is a thick cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Sebastian003

I really really hope not one person will post an "I told you so" or similar post to what that woman is going through right now. You may not like her, and that's fine, but an abusive relationship can happy ANY of us.

Reactions: 25

DaniGGerman

Suggestion:

Kneevo’s pushing 30, Serkan’s got the house keys, saggy arse at EP, Dobby’s needing therapy

• Haha

lunchable

Chatty Member
Agreed , I’m thrilled to see her world crashing down around her, karma has creeped up on this looser, the worst has yet to come…. LOL
People don’t suffer from DV because of ‘karma’. They suffer because the other person is a cunt. We may not like her but oddball behaviour to laugh at someone being in an abusive situation.
You should probably hope that karma isn’t real because laughing at someone being in a situation like this wouldn’t rack you up many goodwill points, now would it?

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
So it’s ok for her to abuse people and tell them kill themselves but now it’s said to her it’s all tears and abuse? I’m in no way condoning what is going on but as usual it’s one rule for her and another for anyone else. She’s better off out of it but it won’t be long before she is back on calling everyone names and telling them stay out of her business.

Reactions: 23

mazzydunne

Chatty Member
It’s so typical that he benefited from her OF money and even appeared on it afaik and then resorts to calling her a slut.

Reactions: 21

Ratsout

VIP Member
How can she form a coherent opinion on DV in the public eye when a few weeks ago she uploaded videos and pictures of bruises her fella caused to her thousands and thousands of followers and she’s gotten back with him not once but twice since then ?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21