Kneevo #6 can take 12 inches but can't take a joke g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is she very lopsided after all her surgeries? Her left hip seems much higher than her right side
I just can’t believe she was putting her bare feet on the ground in all the different videos she did of that ‘bad bad bad boy’ trend

Reactions: 2
Find it very disturbing that these child "fans" were asking for photos and she is resharing them.

I remember seeing someone I know posting a photo of her 12 year old daughter and that utter dose Conor Ryan with a caption along the lines of " she met her hero".

Just no.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Find it very disturbing that these child "fans" were asking for photos and she is resharing them.

I remember seeing someone I know posting a photo of her 12 year old daughter and that utter dose Conor Ryan with a caption along the lines of " she met her hero".

Just no.
the more I think of it, it’s unnerving that she’s resharing pictures of kids onto a platform that she promotes her OF on, imagine the kind of weirdos that are seeing them and the kids are tagged, pedos paradise!

Reactions: 10
She's a selfish c.... putting pictures of children up. I'm honestly in shock that these children even know her but it's from tiktok that she uses to promote her OF. If I knew any of those children I would be messaging their parents and get them off tiktok

Reactions: 5
Think I'm gonna have to unfollow the fake fan stuff is too much, it's boring.
She can pretend she's been a fan from day dot but it's bullshit and we all know it. She's been online for how many years now? I've followed her from the beginning and she has never mentioned Man united EVER, suddenly it's all she talks about. Also she's such a fan but has one jersey she wears which is one she had when she was like 7 years old. You're telling me you're a fan but have never bought any of the jerseys over the years??
It's clear her engagement and numbers have dropped. It's a popular subject at the minute with their performance going down the toilet over the last year so she thinks by talking about it she'll generate some engagement and the people replying to her are worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Think I'm gonna have to unfollow the fake fan stuff is too much, it's boring.
She can pretend she's been a fan from day dot but it's bullshit and we all know it. She's been online for how many years now? I've followed her from the beginning and she has never mentioned Man united EVER, suddenly it's all she talks about. Also she's such a fan but has one jersey she wears which is one she had when she was like 7 years old. You're telling me you're a fan but have never bought any of the jerseys over the years??
It's clear her engagement and numbers have dropped. It's a popular subject at the minute with their performance going down the toilet over the last year so she thinks by talking about it she'll generate some engagement and the people replying to her are worse.
Agreed, id say she found it in her wardrobe and thought i look cute and decided it was a great way to make some content for herself. You can tell she hasnt a notion what she's talking about and is para phrasing other people or things shes read.

Also unfiltered photos show a total different person. Why would you pay all that money on teeth without fixing your over bite first. You see the teeth coming at ya before her.

Reactions: 14
She 100% is copying your one Elle broke even doing that stupid tic toc dance kicking the shoes off...your one elle has done the whole man city posts and got attention so this dope is trying it to up her following with OF

Reactions: 6
The f*cking teeth lads does she still suck a dummy or her thumb or something. This new found man u obsession is absolutely cringy I cannot bare to watch her any longer, it just shows how unhinged and impulsive she is, didn't give one tit last week now all of a sudden she's this die hard fan? Please, and the creepy dad in tow getting all expenses paid from her selling pictures of her minge to bring him to a man united game, the whole family are weirdos.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
At least she knows what to talk about to get her subs going 😅 girl is clever in that sense

She isn’t one bit clever... she thinks she is and definitely has an inflated sense of her intelligence.

I wish she would shut up about the football, the team are embarrassing enough without this dirtbag attaching herself to them. 🙄🙄🙄

She isn’t one bit clever... she thinks she is and definitely has an inflated sense of her intelligence.

I wish she would shut up about the football, the team are embarrassing enough without this dirtbag attaching herself to them. 🙄🙄🙄
I don’t know why people dislike her so much, She’s doing exactly what she needs to do to promote herself so I would say she is clever enough . Arguing with people /pretending to be a football fan etc etc all generate her income which is exactly what she wants.
Some of the stuff she says I agree with but most of the time I tap through her stories and roll my eyes
I do feel like she is in a much better place mentally than she was last summer she’s out and about living her life rather than hanging out in her apartment or house alone in Turkey

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why people dislike her so much, She’s doing exactly what she needs to do to promote herself so I would say she is clever enough . Arguing with people /pretending to be a football fan etc etc all generate her income which is exactly what she wants.
Some of the stuff she says I agree with but most of the time I tap through her stories and roll my eyes
I do feel like she is in a much better place mentally than she was last summer she’s out and about living her life rather than hanging out in her apartment or house alone in Turkey
I’d imagine people dislike her because she is a thick bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Her teeth seem to be getting worse? The top 8 teeth look like they're drifting forward and nearly being horizontal. She'd seriously want to get her over bite looked at and sorted out.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.