Kneevo #6 can take 12 inches but can't take a joke g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you mean? Who ? Is this not about Kneevo
She thought you asked about Syndell, whoever she is. Kneevo is onlyfans, Insta, Tik Tok, you name the app/social media and she's on it. I just blocked 2 of her accounts on Tik Tok as I just can't look at her dumb face and distorted body, yet I open Tik Tok and there she is again... Sick of the girl..

I just find it sad. I do. Young girls like them, with everything going for them and they choose this route.

They think they are empowering and think they have all the control but do they really? Begging people to pay 5 euro for their nude photos ??
I'm a lot older than them and I am not the same person I was at that age. I just worry they will live to regret this and how it will affect them long term
These ones won't, they don't have enough brain capacity to realise the sad truth that is their lives...

Reactions: 3
Ye sorry I thought you were asking about syndell her mate.

Kneevo is a young girl who has botched her body to sell it on only fans.
Who also thinks she’s some sort of philosopher when she googles something and gets her information from the internet, but in reality she’s just a talentless leech that sells her body, although her overbite could probably be the biggest one in Ireland and she could probably enter the Guinness world records if that could be classed as a talent?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So is Niamh ignoring her recovery advice AGAIN? she's in Dubai....

Watch the Spanish Dr she went to will be accused of batching her again.

Reactions: 11
So is Niamh ignoring her recovery advice AGAIN? she's in Dubai....

Watch the Spanish Dr she went to will be accused of batching her again.
Absolutely gas to be fair, she should have forgot about the fake hole and got a brain transplant.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who's the fella she's with in Dubai? Sugar daddy or the Turkish fella?

Who's the fella she's with in Dubai? Sugar daddy or the Turkish fella?
I don't think she's mentioned her fella in a long time, it's possible she's being paid to be in Dubai with someone it happens a lot with women with OF

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It's probably the fella.

She does this on purpose so she will be talked about on here.

She'd be better off looking after herself and allowing herself time to heal.

And the accent is getting worse by the day!

Her bf no offense isn't even the best looking turk I've seen, he's small and scrany... plus I've seen her OF he doesn't have much below either. Maybe I'm a hater.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.